Planning out Test Cycle

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So I'm looking at doing a Test cycle the winter. What is the advantage of Test E over Test C, or vise versa, other then the half life? If I'm not mistake, isn't the half life of Test E around 10.5 days, and Test C 14 Days? This will be my first "real" cycle. Is there need to kickstart, or should I just wait it out for the test to do it's job. Really don't want be taking methyls tho. I know that Test does cycle through the liver, but not a harsh as methyls, is it a good idea to run cycle support. I'm thinking mainly for BP and Prostate health. Arimidex, .75???, at signs of gyno??? I have also seen running Nolva 10mgED, but if no signs of gyno isn't that kinda undo stress with the toxicity and all? Again, my cycle is a ways out. I'm will be runn Test 500mg2W.
Thanks all.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
if your gear is UG its most likely going to be enanthate reguardless if you buy cyp.

running SERMs (10mg nolva i wouldn't worry about toxicity, i know someone that does 20mg) and AI's (.5mg adex EOD) on cycle is a good idea if you are gyno prone and/or want to keep the bloat down. also makes transition to pct a little easier.

if worried about BP and prostate i'm sure you know whats up!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Right on my, thanks. Ya I'm not prone to gyno, but I do want to keep bloat down. 8 weeks, or 10? Undesided.....

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
12 would use the gear up perfect. Dude, I love the screen name!!!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. What is the shutdown like in PCT? Sounds like while on cycle my girl will be pretty happy.. I got pretty shutdown on mdrol, bounced back pretty quick in PCT. Any reason to frontload, or just start 250.. Thanks for your help man.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. What is the shutdown like in PCT? Sounds like while on cycle my girl will be pretty happy.. I got pretty shutdown on mdrol, bounced back pretty quick in PCT. Any reason to frontload, or just start 250.. Thanks for your help man.
front loading is old school...all i see is speeding up the time it "kicks" in a little and increasing your chance for sides. its better to say low and go up cause you may not need that much anyway!

you'll be shutdown but its test. your cycling...you may wear her out for once ;)

pct should be a breeze if you run straight test!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ya you got that right, FINALY wear her out!!:laugh:

1-12-Test E 250mg2xW
4-12-Nolva-10mgED
1-12?-Adex-.25/.50 EOD

PCT-40/30/20/20/20...

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Use adex .5mg eod....start nolva 2 week after last injection.

As mentioned above hcg is cheap...12 is as high as I'd go without it. If not maybe some clomid in pct. Easy cycle...don't sweet it to much but cover your basis anyway!

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Use adex .5mg eod....start nolva 2 week after last injection.

As mentioned above hcg is cheap...12 is as high as I'd go without it. If not maybe some clomid in pct. Easy cycle...don't sweet it to much but cover your basis anyway!

X2 on the Clomid option if you choose not to go the HCG route.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So if I go w/o hcg, low dose of clomid on cycle? And drop the Nolva?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
No...use the clomid to bring back the boys quick during PCT. Don't use it while ON!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So,

1-12-Test E 250mg2XW
4-12-Nolva-10mgED
1-12?-Adex.50 EOD

PCT-2 weeks after last inject of course,
Weeks 1-4 50mg Clomid ED
Weeks 5-6 25mg Clomid ED

Weeks 1-2 40mg Nolva ED
Week 3 30mg Nolva ED
Week 4 20mg Nolva ED
Week 5 10mg Nolva ED

Look solid?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
So,

1-12-Test E 250mg2XW
4-12-Nolva-10mgED
1-12?-Adex.50 EOD

PCT-2 weeks after last inject of course,
Weeks 1-4 50mg Clomid ED
Weeks 5-6 25mg Clomid ED

Weeks 1-2 40mg Nolva ED
Week 3 30mg Nolva ED
Week 4 20mg Nolva ED
Week 5 10mg Nolva ED

Look solid?
Very! But you may not need to go beyond 4 weeks of pct with just running test, and having the clomid and nolva in there. I'd keep tabs on your cholesterol and BP though. If they get out of whack take care of it asap

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was 10 wks. I felt almost maxxed out at that. Dont know how to explain it but 10 wks was enough.

I did kickstart with an oral, dbol at 25MG.
I used Sustanon at 500mg I think, I cant even remember its been so long.

I ran arimidex EOD, and finished up nicely with clomid during PCT, no HCG.

Your cycle looks good, I would just add an oral for the beginning.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was 10 wks. I felt almost maxxed out at that. Dont know how to explain it but 10 wks was enough.

I did kickstart with an oral, dbol at 25MG.
I used Sustanon at 500mg I think, I cant even remember its been so long.

I ran arimidex EOD, and finished up nicely with clomid during PCT, no HCG.

Your cycle looks good, I would just add an oral for the beginning.
I'm kicking around adding the oral, not sure yet. I might just ride it out. What kind of gains did you make?

Edit: does the arimidex need to be ran at start, or should I hold off a few weeks?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I'm kicking around adding the oral, not sure yet. I might just ride it out. What kind of gains did you make?

Edit: does the arimidex need to be ran at start, or should I hold off a few weeks?
1st one is the best one. I gained 30 lbs..I went from 230 to 260 in 10 weeks.

Ran rimmy from the start. I wouldn't contemplate, I would do it. 1st cycle is always the best, dont skimp.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
1st one is the best one. I gained 30 lbs..I went from 230 to 260 in 10 weeks.

Ran rimmy from the start. I wouldn't contemplate, I would do it. 1st cycle is always the best, dont skimp.

DAMN son!!! 30 lbs!!! Ha thats why I'm going to do it in the winter. It gets cold in MT and I'll be wearing lots of clothing so it wont be to noticeable!!:laugh::laugh:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
DAMN son!!! 30 lbs!!! Ha thats why I'm going to do it in the winter. It gets cold in MT and I'll be wearing lots of clothing so it wont be to noticeable!!:laugh::laugh:
Yeah, good times!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
You won't need that nolva 4-12 if you use the adex IMO. That's what I was implying earlier...sorry at work on the Sidekick!