Need T3 cycle advice

Bodybuilder20

Awards
Hey guys,

I just wanted to get some quick advice on Cytomel and how I should use it.

Right now I am on a 16 week cycle of test c, I know it's a really long one. I need some advice on how to span this out.

Right now I have a total of 2000mg of Clen and 3000mg of T3. I am currently on week 8 of the cycle and am trying to figure out how to space it so that I can use the T3 with minimal muscle damage as well as incorporating the clen as well. What do you think I should do?

By the way, stats are...

22 yrs old
195 lbs
6' 2''
14% BF, (bulking right now)
Lifting for 3 solid years.

One more thing, Is it better to have a steady dose of T3 or an increasing dose?

Thanks guys.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
What are you using the T3/Clen for? Aren't you currently bulking? Is it to prevent fat gain? Clean your diet up, test is enough.

Anyway if you are cutting, start at 25mcg for a few days, taper up to 50mcg, then to 75-100mcg, then taper back down, for example:

Day 1-4 25mcg
Day 5-8 50mcg
Day 9-12 75mcg
Day 13-20 100mcg
day 21-27 75mcg
day 28-34 50mcg
day 35-41 25mcg
day 42-44 12.5mcg

However, this is for a CUT.

To just help speed up your metabolism, and increase nutrient uptake etc, 12.5mcg a day is enough. Any more will likely shut down your thyroids natural production.

JMO though, good luck.

Bodybuilder20

Awards
I have heard that the best time to take T3 is when you are on cycle, and for me its test c. 12.5mcg a day? I have heard that your body does 25mcg naturally? I'm not trying to doubt you, but can you give me a link that can advise me more on this. I appreciate your help.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that the best time to take T3 is when you are on cycle, and for me its test c. 12.5mcg a day? I have heard that your body does 25mcg naturally? I'm not trying to doubt you, but can you give me a link that can advise me more on this. I appreciate your help.
Google, I'm sure it will come up.

The point is 12.5mcg will not suppress your thyroids natural production of T3. 25mcg or more will. You could take 50mcg a day on cycle for the same purposes, but taper up and down (down to 12.5mcg), but this way you will suppress your thyroids natural production.