lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i'm planning my 1st inject cycle. my list at this point includes
5000mgs. of test-e
50mgs x 100 clomid
10mgs x 50 d-bol
10mgs x 100 of tamo
now of course the clomid and tamo will be for PCT, and will not use all of it on this cycle, but i might run a very low dose of tamo during the cycle to keep estro in check, maybe like 10mgs EOD. again this is my first cycle as far as injects go and i'm just getting everything in line for this summers end. anyone think of an addition to this list. btw i'll be running test 500mgs a week

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u need more dbol. 30mg per day would only be ~16 days, 10 days @ 50mg

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about running it only for 2 weeks, but now that i think again, 4 weeks would be better.....even at a low dose of 30ed...thank you

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
18-20g 1.5" needle+syringe for drawing
23g 1.5" & 25g 1.0" needles for shooting
alcohol swabs
adex

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
18-20g 1.5" needle+syringe for drawing
23g 1.5" & 25g 1.0" needles for shooting
alcohol swabs
adex
adex while on correct, i've never heard it used for PCT. also how do you guys feel about hcg? good idea for this first timer? i have seen people say yea and nay about it so i might just be a personal things, but restarting my natty test ASAP would be a good idea.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
introducing an ai like adex into your pct would be fine....nolva only stops estro from binding at the receptor site...it doesnt stop it from aromatizing from test.....that being said dont run nolva on cycle because it competes for space at the receptor sight with your gear....this could impede gains...

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
adex while on correct, i've never heard it used for PCT. also how do you guys feel about hcg? good idea for this first timer? i have seen people say yea and nay about it so i might just be a personal things, but restarting my natty test ASAP would be a good idea.
You'll be fine without hcg
How long is this cycle?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
introducing an ai like adex into your pct would be fine....nolva only stops estro from binding at the receptor site...it doesnt stop it from aromatizing from test.....that being said dont run nolva on cycle because it competes for space at the receptor sight with your gear....this could impede gains...
You are correct in how each work, but the problem with using arimidex POST cycle is that once the exogenous test has cleared, you have to assume there will be very minimal aromatizing going on....endogenous levels will be at a minimum (we can assume that), so any aromatizing will be negligable.

In those cases, I personally feel that nolva IS better than arimidex post cycle....nolva can compete at the receptor site, and keep your estrogen from rebounding sky high.

holy

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
You are correct in how each work, but the problem with using arimidex POST cycle is that once the exogenous test has cleared, you have to assume there will be very minimal aromatizing going on....endogenous levels will be at a minimum (we can assume that), so any aromatizing will be negligable.

In those cases, I personally feel that nolva IS better than arimidex post cycle....nolva can compete at the receptor site, and keep your estrogen from rebounding sky high.

holy
sorry if my wording was bad... but i like to add an ai in addition to nolva and clomid....adex would not replace nolva...and i usaully wait till the end of the first week to add it in....

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Hey len, I'm planning the same cycle this fall. Are you going to kickstart with clomid, or stack it?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hey len, I'm planning the same cycle this fall. Are you going to kickstart with clomid, or stack it?
huh? clomid is used in PCT......not on cycle. kickstarting with D-Bol. is that what you meant?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
huh? clomid is used in PCT......not on cycle. kickstarting with D-Bol. is that what you meant?
No I meant your pct. Are you running clomid stacked with nolva your whole pct, or just starting with clomid. Ha I wrote that wrong. I see why you were like WTF...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
No I meant your pct. Are you running clomid stacked with nolva your whole pct, or just starting with clomid. Ha I wrote that wrong. I see why you were like WTF...
i'll be running both, same time.....i respond to both well, so both at a low dose s/b fine i'm thinking