getting a list together

  1. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2368
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    getting a list together


    i'm planning my 1st inject cycle. my list at this point includes
    5000mgs. of test-e
    50mgs x 100 clomid
    10mgs x 50 d-bol
    10mgs x 100 of tamo
    now of course the clomid and tamo will be for PCT, and will not use all of it on this cycle, but i might run a very low dose of tamo during the cycle to keep estro in check, maybe like 10mgs EOD. again this is my first cycle as far as injects go and i'm just getting everything in line for this summers end. anyone think of an addition to this list. btw i'll be running test 500mgs a week

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3522
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    u need more dbol. 30mg per day would only be ~16 days, 10 days @ 50mg
  3. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2368
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i was thinking about running it only for 2 weeks, but now that i think again, 4 weeks would be better.....even at a low dose of 30ed...thank you
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5026
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    75.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    18-20g 1.5" needle+syringe for drawing
    23g 1.5" & 25g 1.0" needles for shooting
    alcohol swabs
    adex
  5. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2368
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    18-20g 1.5" needle+syringe for drawing
    23g 1.5" & 25g 1.0" needles for shooting
    alcohol swabs
    adex
    adex while on correct, i've never heard it used for PCT. also how do you guys feel about hcg? good idea for this first timer? i have seen people say yea and nay about it so i might just be a personal things, but restarting my natty test ASAP would be a good idea.
  6. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    introducing an ai like adex into your pct would be fine....nolva only stops estro from binding at the receptor site...it doesnt stop it from aromatizing from test.....that being said dont run nolva on cycle because it competes for space at the receptor sight with your gear....this could impede gains...
  7. Advanced Member
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    7245
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    31.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    adex while on correct, i've never heard it used for PCT. also how do you guys feel about hcg? good idea for this first timer? i have seen people say yea and nay about it so i might just be a personal things, but restarting my natty test ASAP would be a good idea.
    You'll be fine without hcg
    How long is this cycle?
  8. Senior Member
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    695
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    55.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    introducing an ai like adex into your pct would be fine....nolva only stops estro from binding at the receptor site...it doesnt stop it from aromatizing from test.....that being said dont run nolva on cycle because it competes for space at the receptor sight with your gear....this could impede gains...
    You are correct in how each work, but the problem with using arimidex POST cycle is that once the exogenous test has cleared, you have to assume there will be very minimal aromatizing going on....endogenous levels will be at a minimum (we can assume that), so any aromatizing will be negligable.

    In those cases, I personally feel that nolva IS better than arimidex post cycle....nolva can compete at the receptor site, and keep your estrogen from rebounding sky high.

    holy
  9. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2368
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    You'll be fine without hcg
    How long is this cycle?
    10 weeks, again @ 500 test-e
  10. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    You are correct in how each work, but the problem with using arimidex POST cycle is that once the exogenous test has cleared, you have to assume there will be very minimal aromatizing going on....endogenous levels will be at a minimum (we can assume that), so any aromatizing will be negligable.

    In those cases, I personally feel that nolva IS better than arimidex post cycle....nolva can compete at the receptor site, and keep your estrogen from rebounding sky high.

    holy
    sorry if my wording was bad... but i like to add an ai in addition to nolva and clomid....adex would not replace nolva...and i usaully wait till the end of the first week to add it in....
  11. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    443
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.92%

    Hey len, I'm planning the same cycle this fall. Are you going to kickstart with clomid, or stack it?
  12. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    443
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.92%

    Is 12 weeks to far without HGC?
  13. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2368
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    Hey len, I'm planning the same cycle this fall. Are you going to kickstart with clomid, or stack it?
    huh? clomid is used in PCT......not on cycle. kickstarting with D-Bol. is that what you meant?
  14. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    443
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    huh? clomid is used in PCT......not on cycle. kickstarting with D-Bol. is that what you meant?
    No I meant your pct. Are you running clomid stacked with nolva your whole pct, or just starting with clomid. Ha I wrote that wrong. I see why you were like WTF...
  15. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2368
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    No I meant your pct. Are you running clomid stacked with nolva your whole pct, or just starting with clomid. Ha I wrote that wrong. I see why you were like WTF...
    i'll be running both, same time.....i respond to both well, so both at a low dose s/b fine i'm thinking
  16. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    443
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.92%

    Right on!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NP wish list
    By rankbull in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 05:02 PM
  2. List the Best MRP's
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 06:14 PM
  3. How about a Wish List?
    By Moody Hammer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 03:25 PM
  4. Everybody list there top 10 at 205
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 12:39 AM
  5. List of all PH's, and what they do!!!!!
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 12:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in