back, new trainer, new cycle

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im taking a longer offseason so i can win overall in my next show. got a trainer on board. we changed up my cycle outlines and my training and diet for the next 36 weeks, this is a muscle building phase. i have a long time until the target, i will be cycling anabolics as well as diet and training over the next year. start training march 1st. looks something like this, doses are in weekly totals.

1-7 test prop 400mg
1-2 tren ace 300mg, 3-7 tren 400mg pw
8-12 dianabol 30mg daily
12-22 masteron 400mg
12-22 test enan 500mg
23-27dbol 30mg daily
8-28 equipoise 600mg
29-39 test enan 500mg
29-39 tren enan 400mg
40- until bloodwork is ok cruise test cyp 200 and primo 400

during this run training styles will be volume training to basic size and strength exercises working into DC training and then to a more controlled and isolated program focused on pumps. diet is high protein high carb high fat, training 5x per week and swimming on the two offdays.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
did i read that right....ur basically cruising twice with dbol?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
eq is run during those times as well

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the weeks 8-12 is basically all dbol tho, considering the eq ester time, it took over 5 weeks for me when i ran it.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
No disrespect meant, but I gotta tell you thats laid out way more complicated than it needs to be. My business partner (who is an IFBB Pro) and I have prepped National level guys, and have not had to come up with such a convoluted protocol.

I wish you luck.....let us know how its going.

holy

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
honestly man thats what i was thinking also, but he wanted to see how my body will handle multiple compounds with regular doses versus my usual higher dose and shorter duration blasts and cruises. we basically took the compounds that i respond best to and will rotate through all of them over this time period, the idea is steady maintainable gains without going too high on the doses, that will be saved for contest prep, gh will also be run at 8iu post workout.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what weeks would the contest prep be at?

what are your stats now?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont forget about HCG, unless ur on HRT

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im 265 right now, i recently bulked but only stuck onto 5 lbs out of the 15 i put on, that seems to be the case as of late, the weight gain is slowing down drastically, i got a new trainer on board who is very versed in the sport of bodybuilding and hopefully will push me over my plateau. stats 6 foot 265 13% bodyfat atm, was cruising on 200 cyp and 200 deca, took last shot of both earlier today. i am on trt but i still use hcg otherwise my balls would be ****ing marbles lol, im going to use it heavily towords the end of this long run and during my cruise.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You use alot of GH yet? The GH should help you get pass weight plateaus, if you are not new to GH you may need to take a look at slin

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ive used gh and slin in the past, put on 15 lbs in 16 weeks using both, which is a huge weight gain for me, problem was that alot of it came off when the drugs were discontinued, ill be saving the slin for my contest bulk, the gh i will be using at 8iu post workout only. so 5x pw.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Wow neph. It does look complex to me but I would love to be updated on how this all goes for you. Good luck with everything.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's good to see you back here Nephilim. I can't give you advice though lol, you are up there! I hope it all goes well man

I've got one question though, with the DC training will you be doing 3x a week lifting or a modified split? I like the ideas behind DC training but i feel like lifting 3x a week isn't enough for a bulking cycle.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
but i feel like lifting 3x a week isn't enough for a bulking cycle.
It does take a bit to get over that mental barrier.. It is def enough, if you are doing the program as laid out.

DC says the 2 way split is good for 90+% of his trainees. Keep in mind you are hitting each muscle group twice in 8 days, at a VERY high intensity.

I am interested though as to what split the OP is using because he seems pretty advanced at 265lbs.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've done some DC training but I'll always be skeptical of 3x a week being enough especially for on-cycle bulking where it's hard to get sore and everyday you're pumped and want to lift. That's the other thing, i like lifting too much to only do it 3x a week.

Now the reason i was asking is because i've seen some modified DC training with 4x a week split, now that's what I would like.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now the reason i was asking is because i've seen some modified DC training with 4x a week split, now that's what I would like.
That is the 3way split, which really is only recommended for advanced trainees.

Here is a few quotes regarding who really can benefit from the 3way. I know how you feel man, but you gotta just trust in the program, smash your log book, and be EATING enough to support your growth.

it took some prodding to get Bald Nazi there but he was beyond ready.

Just as much as I hate that newbies and intermediates who dont have enough size or strength yet....but want to jump to the 3 way split because "thats what the big guys do".......it pains me when i see a guy who should be on the 3 way split and isnt.

If you are using 100's and 100's of pounds in your training and your one of the big dogs of your gym, you should be on the 3 way split. If you are johnny normal and kind of "blend in" with the rest of the members of the gym, then you shouldnt be on the 3 way split. (So listen to my cranky ass you "johnny normals"! Im trying to quickly make you into "Johnny notnormals"! so you too can be on the 3 way split......stay on the 2 way split and make yourself into something first and follow the plan)

If you get your diet right for your individual needs, I promise you ....absolutely promise you that the 2 way split will develop you into a big bodybuilder fast.....if it isnt, I promise you......absolutely promise you.....that you dont have your diet in check.

Seems stupid doesnt it? If you are 200 pounds and eat like a guy who is 180lbs you sure as hell arent going to be 225 in a year....now doesnt that sound completely idiotic, simple and known?

Yet the problem is that about 50% of bodybuilders out there are doing something akin to the above. If i had a nickel for the # of 225 pound bodybuilders that complained to me "Dante I just cannot get any bigger, and put on any more mass, I am stuck".....who in reality ate like someone who wants to weigh 210lbs......I'd be sitting pretty right now.

How the hell do you think you get to 240, 260, 275? Like you did when you went from 170 to 190lbs? Hardly, yet this simple concept is lost on a great deal of bodybuilders who constantly analyze their training instead "man Frankie, I must be doing something wrong, maybe if i add 5 more sets of benches"......concept: do you think you are going to get very far running that marathon if you didnt eat any carbs in the last 2 weeks? concept: do you really think your going to gain appreciable muscle mass if you train incredibly hard but take in the diet variables of what you did when you weighed 20 pounds less?

Some good reading here too.. It speaks volumes to me knowing David Henry, Dusty Hanshaw, Jason Wojo, all came up using the 2 way..
http://www.intensemuscle.com/31919-everybody.html?highlight=split

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do things a lil different right now, still using my 4 day split with.........
chest bi forearm
back trap calves
delts tri
legs
abs done whenever
....but i am doing one main excercise per bodypart DC style and 1 or 2 sets with different excercise at with 10rep straight style.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im doing the 3 day split, i thought it wasnt enough till i tried it for the first time last year and it kicked my ass, yea i havent been active recently on the board cus ive been training myself as well as booking 8 clients a day and spending more than half my day at the gym. going to start everything once i get back from the arnold on monday. ill give updates as to how this is working for me, a few buddies of mine are competing in april and wanted me to enter there show with them but the timing isnt right and i want a longer offseason to bring up lagging my 3 lagging bodyparts, calves tricep and forearms. i had 17" forearms at one point but they never keep the size on once im off.

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Test is the base in any cycle no matter what. Please remember this. Cruising on dbol is pointless without test. If you want to cruise just use something along the lines of Test-e for a while or Test-p pinned EOD. Also, at 30mg a day the Dbol is basically worthless imo. Bump it to 50mg ED if anything.

I know a guy whose been cruising at a gram a week for 2 years now and he's still making gains.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Test is the base in any cycle no matter what. Please remember this. Cruising on dbol is pointless without test. If you want to cruise just use something along the lines of Test-e for a while or Test-p pinned EOD. Also, at 30mg a day the Dbol is basically worthless imo. Bump it to 50mg ED if anything.

I know a guy whose been cruising at a gram a week for 2 years now and he's still making gains.
test does not have to be the base of any cycle...stop parroting the party line....other steroids are used because their qualites are different from test...some peoples needs and goals are different than yours...and taking a gram a week for two years is not "cruising" thats just an idiot running a never ending cycle....

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea that gram a week thing a little much, i know people doing way worse but damn. as far as the test being used sparingly its because ive used so much of it over the past years my body needs a break from it. the Dbol in both instances at 30mg is for anti-catabolisem more than anything else, and fyi dbol works just fine at 30mg, ive used up to 110mg per day and can honestly say 30mg is my sweet spot, water weight isnt my game anymore.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
today was day 1 with prop and tren, started the volume training. 225 flat bench 10x10 and skullcrushers 100 10x10. my partner crapped out by set 7 on the bench and used 80 for his skullcrushers. i also am using 9 shots of test suspension for no other reason then i want to get rid of it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
u could give the suspension to me and ill dispose of it for you quickly ;)

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting long cycle. I personally would run test the whole time even if it was just 300mg weekly. The longer you go the less I would use orals. You really should get blood work every 3-4 months when doing this. You may find you will have elevated RBC, Hemoglobin and hemocrit. Giving blood will lower these but if they are high too long it can be life threatening. I find my blood work really starts to go down hill at the 4 month mark so don't neglect the labs.

Good luck man!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
haha piston id give it to you but i like it too much, and heavy thanks for the imput. im getting bloodwork done every 2 months actualy and my doctor knows what i have planned, his eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw this layout haha, but he also agreed that i needed a break from the high doses i had been using. there is only two 5 week periods in which no test is used, and i feel like it shouldnt be a problem for me, if i find that my sex drive and overall feeling declines during these times i will def start adding a little prop or cyp in, i have omnas on hand too but i want to save these sexy ladies for contest time.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
if i get the photo shoot im promised in the summer you will all see plenty of me. met a good guy at the arnold this year who was more than interested in me and looking to make some real changes this year.

DoUrReseach

Awards
Dude you cycle is way overkill. You could get the same results with a normal tren and test cycle

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^hey bro....do your own research....nephs been around for a while....im sure hes run a "normal" test/tren cycle....great first post

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dude you're in the red, now.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
is the site down over at bb.com or something...weve had a lot of this today and yesterday....

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
bb.com is something else, i ive run test and tren cycles but recently that will lean me out which is why its at the end of my cycle. strangely i dont gain much weight with tren test, 5lbs maybe, but vascularity and hardness of the charts.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude you cycle is way overkill. You could get the same results with a normal tren and test cycle
HMM Neph is going for his PRO Card next year and you think at his size he just needs a normal tren test cycle. I mean come on even if he cut down right now with his stats he's be over 240lbs at 5% BF Once your that size you need alot more than normal....

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
Once your that size you need alot more than normal....

true to a degree i have friends around my size who use way more and friends my size who use less, its an individual thing really.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
true to a degree i have friends around my size who use way more and friends my size who use less, its an individual thing really.
True everyones different. but when you say less do you mean you have friends your size who get by on the old test 500mgwk tren 75mg eod cycle or when you say less do you mean less than you?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I'm following this, looks interesting, good luck nephilim

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
thanks, and the lowest i know of an offseason cycle is a friend sitting around 245 whos running 500test 600eq and 400 mast enan for 20 weeks. i also have a bud whos 230 ( 5'6) running drol at over 200mg and test at 2g. he respods well to that, me personaly, i would get sick from the drol and bloat like a baloon off the test.