Equipoise(Boldenone)+Winstrol( Stanozonol) Cycle Questions

  1. New Member
    mchris1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

    Talking Equipoise(Boldenone)+Winstrol( Stanozonol) Cycle Questions


    Hi All
    I've decided to do my first cycle, and I've researched a bit and decided to do an Equipoise(Boldenone)+Winstrol( Stanozonol) Cycle
    I'm not looking for major gains- hopefully some lean solid gains
    I will be doing Equipoise+Winstrol+HCG and probably Chlomid or Nolvadex
    I am 6ft(180cm) tall, weigh 165lbs(75kg), and 30yrs old

    1) How much would you suggest I use and for how long?
    2) Should I use something that contains Milk Thistle (eg LifeSupport) also?
    3)Would you go for injectable or oral Winstrol?
    4) Has anyone run this cycle before?

    I am also training in Muay Thai and BJJ(this is why I decided on Equipoise)

    Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    EQ 500-600mg/week 1-14
    Winstrol 50mg ED 1-6, 11-16

    injectable winstrol is much better.

    what is ur goal for this cycle? i really would not suggest ANY steroid at ur height/weight ratio. but if this is solely for endurance then it should be a nice cycle. libido might be in the ****ter....but who wants to pop a boner while rolling around on a mat with another man? haha
  3. Advanced Member
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    7248
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    32.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    libido might be in the ****ter....but who wants to pop a boner while rolling around on a mat with another man? haha
    Bwhahahaha!!!!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    dezzy84's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    162
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    97.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    EQ 500-600mg/week 1-14
    Winstrol 50mg ED 1-6, 11-16

    injectable winstrol is much better.

    what is ur goal for this cycle? i really would not suggest ANY steroid at ur height/weight ratio. but if this is solely for endurance then it should be a nice cycle. libido might be in the ****ter....but who wants to pop a boner while rolling around on a mat with another man? haha
    Lmao
  5. New Member
    g3680's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.97%

    I fight in MMA , Muay Thai, and I also do grappling tourneys....I'm taking in 50mgs of winnie (injectable) ED by itself...I take milk thistle to help with the ole Liver...I'm 3 weeks into the cycle, so far my endurance has improved quite a bit and I'm getting harder mostly in the chest, shoulders and delts...I played basketball last night for the first time since the start of the cycle ,I felt considerably faster running down the court on fast breaks lol...I ask a couple of my friends if I seemed faster to them and 3 or 4 said yes I was quicker and faster...don't know if this is bull**** or a psychological thing , but I really do think I'm a little faster than I was ..I'm thinking about getting some 10mg tablets ...i was gonna take 30mgs in the morning when I get up and then in the evening before I workout I'm gonna inject my 50mgs...Ive heard that mixing the oral with the injectable is pretty effective ...I may start taking some Test E starting next week...does anybody have any input on me starting the Test and what kinda results do you think it may have ...thanks
    Last edited by g3680; 02-09-2009 at 04:57 PM. Reason: wanted to add something and fix some spelling
  6. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by g3680 View Post
    I fight in MMA , Muay Thai, and I also do grappling tourneys....I'm taking in 50mgs of winnie (injectable) ED by itself...I take milk thistle to help with the ole Liver...I'm 3 weeks into the cycle, so far my endurance has improved quite a bit and I'm getting harder mostly in the chest, shoulders and delts...I played basketball last night for the first time since the start of the cycle ,I felt considerably faster running down the court on fast breaks lol...I ask a couple of my friends if I seemed faster to them and 3 or 4 said yes I was quicker and faster...don't know if this is bull**** or a psychological thing , but I really do think I'm a little faster than I was ..I'm thinking about getting some 10mg tablets ...i was gonna take 30mgs in the morning when I get up and then in the evening before I workout I'm gonna inject my 50mgs...Ive heard that mixing the oral with the injectable is pretty effective ...I may start taking some Test E starting next week...does anybody have any input on me starting the Test and what kinda results do you think it may have ...thanks

    not bs- win is a dht deriv.- dht is the dominant androgen in your CNS- win helps everything fire faster and harder- and the inject seems to work better than oral for this for some reason
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  7. New Member
    eros62d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    52
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    168
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    99.87%

    I'd run 50mgs test prop every other day with that stack instead of enanthate. I know,test is test,but I get less water retention with prop for some reason.
  8. New Member
    g3680's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.97%

    cool , I appreciate the input (eros62d)....cause I want as little water retention as possible ...there's no complaint here from what Ive noticed so far ...hey ( rms80 ) I've heard this is supposedly what Carl Lewis was using when he won the gold medal....I'm a true believer that this stuff really does make everything move a lil harder and faster....the biggest thing Ive noticed is when I'm hitting mitts or the bag that going quite a bit faster and harder and my stamina is increasing .....they say that winnie increases your red blood cells , which would explain the increase in stamina
  9. New Member
    Keep Building's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    54.52%

    Test prop has a lower conversion rate to estrogen than test enan, so the water retention is lower with it too. I think you can run test prop in your cycle, but take it EOD for 10-14 weeks will make you suffer a lot of pain. If water retention is a matter, maybe test enan + arimidex or letrozol makes your cycle more confortable.
  10. New Member
    mchris1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    0.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    EQ 500-600mg/week 1-14
    Winstrol 50mg ED 1-6, 11-16

    injectable winstrol is much better.

    what is ur goal for this cycle? i really would not suggest ANY steroid at ur height/weight ratio. but if this is solely for endurance then it should be a nice cycle. libido might be in the ****ter....but who wants to pop a boner while rolling around on a mat with another man? haha
    My goal is to gain a little weight, but as "qualitative" as possible. I am not looking for huge gains.
    Why would you not suggest any steroids for my height/weight ratio?
    About libido, what can I do about that(my wife won't be happy)
    And trust me you don't pop boners when you're fighting bro.
  11. New Member
    g3680's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    51.97%

    I dont know about that, one time I got drilled by a big knee ....I got really excited and felt a chub coming on ....lmao....I love to get hit in the face !!
  12. New Member
    Lean1038's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    169
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Building View Post
    Test prop has a lower conversion rate to estrogen than test enan, so the water retention is lower with it too. I think you can run test prop in your cycle, but take it EOD for 10-14 weeks will make you suffer a lot of pain. If water retention is a matter, maybe test enan + arimidex or letrozol makes your cycle more confortable.
    I've read that "Test is Test" as far as water retention when comparing Enanthate/Cypionate, to Propionate.

    Why stick yourself more than you have to when you need to run an AI on cycle regardless?
  13. New Member
    Keep Building's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    99
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    54.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean1038 View Post
    I've read that "Test is Test" as far as water retention when comparing Enanthate/Cypionate, to Propionate.

    Why stick yourself more than you have to when you need to run an AI on cycle regardless?
    Yes, Test is Test, but also Test P is Test P, Test E is Test E and Test C is Test C

    Test E/C will make you bloat more than Test P and its due to a higher estrogen conversion rate. So, to avoid water retention and others estrogenic side effects, you may use Test P or Test E/C with an aromatase inhibitor, but even with Test P you will be a little bloated with your diet isnt at least very good.
  14. New Member
    repmks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    271
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    50.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by mchris1 View Post
    My goal is to gain a little weight, but as "qualitative" as possible. I am not looking for huge gains.
    Why would you not suggest any steroids for my height/weight ratio?
    from a bodybuilding standpoint you could gain more weight naturally at your heigh, but since you are a fighter and probably train completely different than a bb. this rule does not apply.
  15. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Building View Post
    Yes, Test is Test, but also Test P is Test P, Test E is Test E and Test C is Test C

    Test E/C will make you bloat more than Test P and its due to a higher estrogen conversion rate. So, to avoid water retention and others estrogenic side effects, you may use Test P or Test E/C with an aromatase inhibitor, but even with Test P you will be a little bloated with your diet isnt at least very good.
    idk about that, its all going to breakdown to testosterone. The only difference is the ester so are you saying the ester makes the test aromatize more? It doesnt make sense. Do you know why the Test E does this? I would like to know.
  16. New Member
    Lean1038's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    169
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by repmks View Post
    from a bodybuilding standpoint you could gain more weight naturally at your heigh, but since you are a fighter and probably train completely different than a bb. this rule does not apply.
    Very true. A 72" man weight only 165lbs has a LONG way to go before considering a "Cutting cycle' so to speak.

    I didn't even notice that until now.

    Heck, I'm 70" weighing 181lbs with 7% BF and I'm just now considering AAS.
  17. New Member
    XplodeWithMe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    48.75%

    I weigh more than you and you have a foot on me dude. You can gain more natty, and as far as your cycle goes it's not good. Test is the base in any cycle. And if you wanted to use Winny your bodyfat needs to be lower man.
  18. New Member
    stayraw287's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    18
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    37%

    I am new to this gear...I am cyclying AxioLabs Equiplex 200 amps of BoldD 400 mg/week and Illium stanozol 1.5 ml twice per week. The cycle is of 10 weeks ...I am using... Dianobol 40 mg per day for two weeks and then start with clen for two weeks.... I started last week . Monday was my first shot of BoldD 400 mg ...22 needle ...I took the shot myself...I was good that day...the next day...the terrible pain started ...the temperature rose ....and I felt so sick...that I couldnt get up from bed... I applied ice pack got some relief...slowly the temp came down... the first two days pain was like...HELL fire in my A**. I consulted DOC ...He gave me antibiotic and Benzol Nicotin gel to apply..then slowly...after a week felt better... on sat'day I had a shot of Stanozol the next day it pain..but I can manage that...Now today again I had a shot of BoldD this time I took 200 mg...thought if I get no pain then I could take another 200 mg again after two days ( be on safe side )...but after 6-8 hrs..I have the same terrible pain ...which I had last week ... any suggestions... would be greatly appreciated....

    Im looking for some lean muscle mass gains... and with this BoldD....results are amazing...but I dont know ...how and when... so my question is ...please help me with some soultion to reduce pain...or should I continue till ...if I get amazing results...Im ready to take ...NO PAIN NO GAIN ...or should I discontinue...
    or did anyone been through this cycle...and what gains..after 10 weeks? last but not least...any other gear which safe as BoldD and give the same results with less pain....my friend says that he used GP company BoldD and its pain free...I am gonna try that this week....keep u posted....but please throw some light on this.... thx
  19. New Member
    BEASTZ6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    49.19%

    Winstrol might have helped Ben Johnson win an Olympic gold medal, but it does absolutely nothing for me. Also, it hurts like a bitch after injecting. It has largely fallen out of favor with bodybuilders.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 04:29 PM
  2. Sustanon/Equipoise/Winstrol cycle questions
    By mchris1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 02:53 AM
  3. Equipoise+Winstrol Cycle Questions
    By mchris1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 07:19 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 10:28 AM
  5. Stacking Superdrol with Equipoise (Boldenone)
    By Dedicated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in