tren/dbol cycle. say byebye to ur libido. what do u have lined up for PCT? what are ur stats?
I am on a dbol cycle and my friend gave me a bottle of trenbol 75 20ml.Last night was my first time shooting and have a few questions.
I shot it in the tri and I didnt get it that far into the muscle,when I pulled it out I got some tren all over my arm.
I then started looking up on how not to inject under the skin because it can cause an infection.Is this something to worry about,I got like no sleep last night thinking about it.
Now to know if the stuff is real,about an hour after I felt a strong thermo affect all over my body.
today there is no redness and no pain.
tren/dbol cycle. say byebye to ur libido. what do u have lined up for PCT? what are ur stats?
I have armi,nolva,clomid on hand and a few bottles of 6oxo aromazap ect.My libido is at its highest its been in years(iv been roid clean for over 9 years)I dont know but I want to bang anything right now.
Im 5'9 240
Im going to run this for a while and then maybe switch to winstrol for the last 2 weeks to tighten up.
My main concern is the way I injected the tren.I could care less about libido right now.
i would stick to quad, glute and delt for injections. if oil came out its fine, u simply didnt go deep enough and just wasted gear
1. always swab with alcohol before inject
2. always aspirate
3. always leave a tiny bit of air in the inject- about 0.25 cc or so (and please don't clutter up this thread with embolism/aneurism bs, not true, just trust me)- helps to seal off bolus- and will prevent leakage
4. if there is too much solvent, cut inject with vegetable oil- this will keep you from getting a chemical abcess......
Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
it has never once crossed my mind to try and pin my tricep....the only thing i have to say is WHY?
I just dont understand why guys feel the need to stick these insanely small, and hard to reach muscle groups....especially when its your first injection.....its not like you're doing so many cc's you had ran out of places to stick....
Bump everything that's been said so far. WIth regard to sticking the smaller muscles....sorry...quick backtrack for a second because i don't have many posts; my job is looking at injecting drug use in all its forms, I have a special er..."research" interest in anabolics. In other words - this injecting thing is what I deal with daily and have for several years. Not bragging just laying out my background....anyhoo...moving on.....
Think about what you're doing when you inject AAS - you're trying to leave a depot, a small deposit of oil containing your steroid(s) that sits within the muscle and slowly feeds into the rest of your system. Stick that depot in a small muscle and it's less effective, simply put you need some muscle mass for this process to work - that's a big part of the reason for using major muscles like quads or glutes. There is no evidence for site injections working on that muscle (unless you're talking insulin, but that's a fool's game in my opinion). Stick to tried and tested always - it's your health...hell it's your LIFE you're messing with.
As regards subcutaneous (skin popping) there are a wide range of anaerobic bacteria that are easily picked up and brought into the system when injecting - the clostridiums for instance, clostrium novyi...very nasty little bug, potentially fatal - if it goes in a vein it eventually encounters oxygen and dies - but under the skin it grows. Subcutaneous injections should be scrupulously sterile. Wash your hands, wash the site with antibacterial soap (proper clinical stuff though) - its better for your skin than swabbing with alcohol, make sure your syringe and needle are new, sterile, unused. When drawing up from the vial - swab the vial first..(after washing your hands of course). It's simply not possible to be too careful I don't think.
Sadly my job involves seeing an awful lot of abcesses in injecting sites.....really really deeply unpleasant and easily avoided.
Otherwise the other comments here are spot on....as usual.
Ok....basic rules of safer injecting then:
1. Always use your OWN fresh, unused, sterile equipment. I've dealt with many people who think their mate is "clean" because he showers every day...unless it's disinfectant he showers in he won't be clean enough. Put it this way..the average human carries over a trillion bacteria on their feet alone. Think about what your hands must pick up every time you touch anything.
2. Ideally use one needle to draw up (a blue is good for this) and another to inject (ie: a green). The reason is simple enough...every time a needle goes through something it bends a little. After a few goes it looks like a fishook. It then rips the skin on the way out making the site sore and leaving more places for bacteria to hide and grow.
3. Wipe the vial with a sterile swab before injecting. Some people warm the vials by rolling in their hands or leaving it in WARM water. This can make the injection easier, cold oil is harder to press through and could result in a higher pressure when coming out of the syringe - that can cut through tissue so best avoided eh? But still wipe the vial before putting the needle through it. And yes that means every time.
4. Wash the injection site - ideally upper right quadrant of the glute (arse) or roughly mid-quad (thigh). When injecting in the glute MAKE SURE it's the upper right quadrant. Imagine your arse cheek is divided into 4 equal squares, the top left, possibly the bottom left and possibly the bottom right could all have the sciatic nerve passing through them. You'll know if you hit it. Severe pain and anyone who says its nothing has never had sciatica. Its like having the inside of your leg set on fire.
5. Push the needle in at right angles to the skin - only IV injections go in at a shallow angle.
6. Pull back on the plunger slightly, this is called aspirating, you're looking to see if there's blood coming through. Ideally for an intramuscular injection there won't be. If there is you may have hit a vein, if a lot of brightly coloured blood comes through it could be an artery..in which case you're in trouble. Chances are its a vein so withdraw - change needle - try again. Assuming it's clear this time, push the plunger in slowly. "Needle in quick - Injection slow". This helps avoid damage to soft tissue and makes it less likely to be sore later...although some steroids may caus ethat anyway in some people. Cypionate seems to be a good candidate for that, as does tren in some people. Everyone's different though.
7. Finally - withdraw the needle, press a swab on the site briefly and dispose of the syringe in a sharps box.
Get your kit from a needle exchange if you're new to injecting and have one nearby...they are truly confidential, can provide excellent advice on injecting at least, and supply everything you need for a full cycle (just equipment wise obviously!) Some even have specialist clinics for AAS users providing blood works etc. That's in the uk, i don't know about other countries...and there aren't many I have to say. But i'm trying to change that
Essentially...someone using AAS is always taking a slight risk because you can't always guarantee the source. If its REAL pharmaceutical gear then it shoudl be fine but some UGL stuff can be - less than perfect shall we say. So since you can't control that aspect, you should at least make sure you control everything else (injecting procedure, diet, training etc etc)
Hope this is of use folks
Should have added three things:
1. when i say wash i mean using a proper clinical antibacterial wash..its better for your skin than alcohol swabs which can dry the skin out.
2. Rotate your sites - this depends on the injections of course...once a week you may be fine with the same are...but I would still rotate. You have two quads and two arse cheeks..use them all.
3. An AAS user I know said to me today "isnt an abcess just like a spot"? (as in a pustule..blackhead - whatever). Its NOT. A spot is a skin pore that has become infected - but the skin is still providing a barrier to stop pus getting into your system. A needle goes through that barrier. Secondly...I spoke to a nurse who deals with a lot of AAS users with injection problems. Some very very nasty pictures she had of abcesses. If you don't get it professionally treated - well put it this way...one guy lost literally half of one quad by not doing something about the abcess soon enough. Half a muscle cut out to save his leg..possibly his life...because he wouldn't go to a doctor and 'fess up. That's just plain dumb, especially when you're trying to make your body the best it can be right?
Little update,Im done with injections,its just not for me.
I did 3 tren injections and let me tell you guys,that **** is one of the strongest fat burners I have ever taken.It blows everything out the water.ECA,triac,PPA ect...I litterally feel heat burning inside me after taking that ****.I can see why people feel it burns fat,u basically feel it burning throughout your whole body.
I have switched tren for winstrol and I am the and strongest point so far.Everyone has asked me if im taking **** at this point.Its been over 2 weeks and I am freaking bloated up pretty good.
this is by far the best combo I think,winstrol is very dry and dbols are very wet,you get the best of both.
I only take winstrol on my workout days just for the added puch they give.I will go from week 4-6 with winstrol as my main drug to try and keep any added gains at the end.
I did the tren in the tri because I remeber geting a shot from my nurse and watched exacty how she did it.
Wow dude .. worst planned out cycle I've seen in a loooong time . . . You jump on new steroids as you get them in hand, huh ?! And pop Winstrol on workout days only, for the added 'punch' ? $hiiiiit . . . You do your thing . . but be aware that noone who's got any knowledge or experience with AAS would EVER EVER EVER recommend you continue down the path you're currently on. Hormones can be altered FOR LIFE with AAS, and you seem to think they're just like another vitamin that you can pop here and there . ...
VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products
- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
I have taken a totall of 4 10mg winstrol tabs bud,I am using them for there anti estrogen and free test properties,They also give a strong added strenght gain on my workout days,Iv only taken them on 2 workouts so far.
I know a few people that have done tren/dbol dbol/winstrol cycles also with very well gains.
If you have any real reason on why not to take a few winstrols every 3 to 4 days id love to hear it.Also tell me why its a bad idea to run the last 3 weeks of my cycle with just winstrol .
You do know that half the crap thats otc now is worse on the body than what im taking right?Have you ever tried winstrol,tren,or even dbols?
The problem is - hormonally, you're bouncing around all over the place. There isn't an oral steroid worth doing just 10mg of, complete waste of money. Therapeutic doses of Winstrol are in the region of 6mg daily, you should be looking at 15-25mg daily. Winstrol is not inherently anti-estrogenic but it does not aromatise and has anti-progestagenic effects. It does, as you rightly say, help increase free testosterone by reducing SHBG.
Part of the problem with what you're doing is the half life of stanozolol, you need to take account of these things to try and maintain stable serum levels throughout your cycle. If you're causing your hormone levels to bounce up and down all the time you'll run into problems.
Also, taking two hepatoxic chemicals at the same time is generally not advisable, I assume you're taking proper precautions with this?
If you struggle with a steroid (ie tren) then yes, stop and move on... best thing to do, I think the problem here may be more down to interpretation of your posts...you don't sound as though you're carefully planning a cycle and with orals in particular, that's crucial.
I liked pinning lats.
I will continue taking winny every other day for its reason mentioned above every 2 days or so,winny has a 48hour half life.3 more weeks of dbol and then only winny(alot more than im taking now)for the rest of the cycle.
I will then start taking omnivol and havok soon to really tighten up.
edit before someone corrects me,I know winny dosnt have a 48 hour half life,what I ment to say is it takes about 48 hours for it to be gone,its more like a 15-16 hour half life.