Card declined

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m trying to place an order but it keeps saying card declined, which I know isn’t true.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nutriverse customer service is awesome, all sorted

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Having a similar issue. Get this message on checkout. Have tried different cards - "Something went wrong when trying to process your payment. Please review the error message and try again: Authentication Failed"

*edit* - Tried calling. Can't get in touch with a human.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Use the messaging feature on the website

Antv1001

Awards
Sent a message to them a couple days ago for the same error. They just sent this response an hour ago:
trying to get processing back up by tomorrow, we had to get a new one and are waiting to hear back from 2 brokers tomorrow

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They answered me:
Add to order comments:
Send credit card authentication form
Or cc auth form

But I haven't gotten it yet, ordered 10h ago. Hope they are just slow.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I got someone on their chat that said to check out using the money order option, then call in to take your cc info over the phone.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
What's goin on here guys. This is the second time in the last couple of weeks

Karhu

Awards
We are experiencing a temporary merchant processing issue, can you go ahead and make the order online but check out as money order? That way we can simply call you to charge the cc and process the order right away!

That answer did i get, but iam terrible at speaking english sober so thats a no go :beerchug:

Karhu

Awards
Hopefully they extend a couple of days all the awsome deals they have and get the credit card payment working again :fing02:

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
We are experiencing a temporary merchant processing issue, can you go ahead and make the order online but check out as money order? That way we can simply call you to charge the cc and process the order right away!
This is what I did yesterday. I called afterward to have them take my cc over the phone, but couldn't get through to anyone. I hit someone up on chat who said they would call me today. Never got a call. Hopefully everything is sorted soon.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Our merchant processing is down at the moment. We are going to be rerunning the same deals when it comes back online in the next 2-3 days as we understand people were not able to take advantage of the sale. For all other inquiries you will be emailed same day. This is taking longer than we had all hoped but we should be up again soon

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I contacted you guys today through your web form because I forgot to leave my contact info in the comments box. You said you would call me back today to take my cc info: you never did. I usually don't complain much, but this is bad customer service. Please don't say you'll do something and then don't do it.

When will you be calling? Or will you even call me back, or am I now to wait until you have a new cc processor?

Not good communication.

Crowbar

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I redeemed my $5 reward for having over 1,000 pts and the cc failed, prob. lost my code. it's 5:30 P.M. EST....call tomorrow to place order or ???

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Taken care of. Much thanks guys! For those waiting on an order, I'm sure they're very busy. They will get back with you.

Crowbar

Voldyne

Awards
I redeemed my $5 reward for having over 1,000 pts and the cc failed, prob. lost my code. it's 5:30 P.M. EST....call tomorrow to place order or ???
I went through the same thing the other day. I then checked my email the following morning and there as an automatic email from Nutriverse asking me if I wanted to complete my order. There was a link inside that opened up my failed order with all the applied discounts, including my point rewards discount I had entered. I then had to go through getting in contact with them to give them my cc info, but it eventually worked out.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went through the same thing the other day. I then checked my email the following morning and there as an automatic email from Nutriverse asking me if I wanted to complete my order. There was a link inside that opened up my failed order with all the applied discounts, including my point rewards discount I had entered. I then had to go through getting in contact with them to give them my cc info, but it eventually worked out.
Yeah this morning I woke up and found an email from Max just stating put the order in and choose "Money Order" and in the notes ask them to call me to verify cc info. Good customer service answering emails after hours, etc.
We're so used to pressing buttons that the thought of actually having to do a transaction other than through a computer is a task now...

Voldyne

Awards
Yeah this morning I woke up and found an email from Max just stating put the order in and choose "Money Order" and in the notes ask them to call me to verify cc info. Good customer service answering emails after hours, etc.
We're so used to pressing buttons that the thought of actually having to do a transaction other than through a computer is a task now...
Yeah, I was actually forced to speak into my Smartphone for the first time in years. I actually forgot it had that feature. It gave me flashbacks of my childhood though so that was quite entertaining..

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Also having the same issue here. CC payment still down :-/

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This still can't be an issue...its 2017
I'm not certain but its prob not what you think. A lot of these places are having problems finding merch accounts because of what they're selling. If there is anything in the "grey" area legally most places are unwilling to put their necks out to process money for something being sold that could be deemed "illegal". The government is cracking down on a lot of this stuff and most account companies are staying away from grey area supplements. I think I saw Pre found one they wanted them to remove some products and then charge them 25% of each sale. Crazy, that's why your seeing a lot of these companies with cc/account problems.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
This still can't be an issue...its 2017
Not kidding.... i wish i was. And it has been like this for more than a month. Unbelievable. Not sure how they are managing through this.

I'm not certain but its prob not what you think. A lot of these places are having problems finding merch accounts because of what they're selling. If there is anything in the "grey" area legally most places are unwilling to put their necks out to process money for something being sold that could be deemed "illegal". The government is cracking down on a lot of this stuff and most account companies are staying away from grey area supplements. I think I saw Pre found one they wanted them to remove some products and then charge them 25% of each sale. Crazy, that's why your seeing a lot of these companies with cc/account problems.
Yeah i can imagine, but other stores that sell grey area still up and running perfectly. Like i said, since they have been with this issue for a month and a half, last month i placed an order with strong, and i just placed one with TF right now.

All this because of the cc thing.... otherwise i would have ordered from nutriverse.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Anyone know what manual order review means for order status? Didn't see an explanation of that on the site.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Manual verification required was the actual response on the site for status, I see a charge on my end though

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Can confirm, no issue submitting my CC info now on the site. Glad its working.

*Edit - When I go into my orders on the site I do see "This order is marked as Manual Verification Required" so who knows what that means. We shall see...