Nutriverse on a comeback!

  1. Nutriverse on a comeback!


    Nutriverse has been down since the beginning of november due to merchant processing issues but we will be coming back stronger than ever

    Heres what you need to know:

    -New Website nutriverse.com: The old domain will transfer to the new one so no major worries there.
    -New Same Day Shipping and In Stock Model: We're deleting slow movers from the website and focusing on our fast moving products and ensuring these are always in stock including adding new custom request products for same day shipping. There may be some hiccups in the beginning but we will be deleting products that are not being restocked from vendors or have historically had OOS issues.
    -Custom Orders: For all products we do not carry on the website anymore please give us a call at 8006887407 or email in to enquire
    -Best Discounts: As always we'll strive to have best discounts all year round on your favorite products


    Currently we're looking to be back up between Monday-Wednesday.

    Thanks for the continued support guys!
    http://www.nutri-verse.com
    SAVE 5% OFF STOREWIDE ALL YEAR ROUND BY USING COUPON CODE "AM5" AT CHECKOUT.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by _Nutriverse View Post
    Nutriverse has been down since the beginning of november due to merchant processing issues but we will be coming back stronger than ever

    Heres what you need to know:

    -New Website nutriverse.com: The old domain will transfer to the new one so no major worries there.
    -New Same Day Shipping and In Stock Model: We're deleting slow movers from the website and focusing on our fast moving products and ensuring these are always in stock including adding new custom request products for same day shipping. There may be some hiccups in the beginning but we will be deleting products that are not being restocked from vendors or have historically had OOS issues.
    -Custom Orders: For all products we do not carry on the website anymore please give us a call at 8006887407 or email in to enquire
    -Best Discounts: As always we'll strive to have best discounts all year round on your favorite products


    Currently we're looking to be back up between Monday-Wednesday.

    Thanks for the continued support guys!
    Great to see you guys back up!
    •   
       


  3. After my trip in to visit Nutriverse, I fully support this. While things were a bit slow to process, you guys took great care of me. Big shout out to Alex, especially.

  4. Welcome back! Now how about a grand re-opening sale?!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Welcome back! Now how about a grand re-opening sale?!
    Like 60% off everything.
    •   
       


  6. I hope to see you guys back soon! Nutriverse has always been my first choice and my go to.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  7. Can’t wait felt a little lost without the website coming up.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by _Nutriverse View Post
    Nutriverse has been down since the beginning of november due to merchant processing issues but we will be coming back stronger than ever

    Heres what you need to know:

    -New Website nutriverse.com: The old domain will transfer to the new one so no major worries there.
    -New Same Day Shipping and In Stock Model: We're deleting slow movers from the website and focusing on our fast moving products and ensuring these are always in stock including adding new custom request products for same day shipping. There may be some hiccups in the beginning but we will be deleting products that are not being restocked from vendors or have historically had OOS issues.
    -Custom Orders: For all products we do not carry on the website anymore please give us a call at 8006887407 or email in to enquire
    -Best Discounts: As always we'll strive to have best discounts all year round on your favorite products


    Currently we're looking to be back up between Monday-Wednesday.

    Thanks for the continued support guys!
    Same thing happened to me for my personal side business...found out it was because i did pay my $30 monthly fee

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  9. newsletter still links to nutri-verse

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    newsletter still links to nutri-verse
    should be fine as that domain now automatically redirects to the correct one

    Also processing is back up! Please make sure your billing and shipping addresses match as they'll be manually reviewing transactions in the beginning
    http://www.nutri-verse.com
    SAVE 5% OFF STOREWIDE ALL YEAR ROUND BY USING COUPON CODE "AM5" AT CHECKOUT.

  11. How about delivery to Germany ?
    The custom here are strict, i m to chicken to order haha
    =HARDCORE=

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Masterzen View Post
    How about delivery to Germany ?
    The custom here are strict, i m to chicken to order haha
    I wouldnt say for certain it's the same for Germany but I've had no problems. The declare a little lower value.
    Shipping price is pretty good.

  13. Not carrying andros anymore?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Save $$ on OL at Nutriverse
    By Volvo140G in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-08-2015, 08:50 PM
  2. Thoughts on a comeback plan
    By steviestv8 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 12:20 AM
  3. Thoughts on Vitor Belforts Comeback
    By Swaggerstick in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 04:35 PM
  4. Advice on my comeback cycle
    By ladicx in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 02:40 PM
  5. On the comeback trail
    By NickW in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Log in
Log in