International Shipping - Q about website

Eight

Eight

Awards
Hiya,

Was just looking at the nutri-verse.com site and ran into this bit of text:

Why get your order lost at customs? We make shipping internationally simple for both residential and commercial addresses. We make shipping a seamless process.
What exactly does this mean? Surely the items still have to clear customs, incur VAT, and (usually) an additional daylight-robbery charge for "processing" the paperwork?

Not sure how your shipping is different from anyone else's... But curious to find out - you've got some stuff I want, at prices I'm prepared to pay. :)

Cheers.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Bah. Forgot to put NutriVerse in the title, and can't figure out how to edit it.

Er... I know... paging Volvo140G :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ daylight-robbery charge

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've made some changes to our international shipping practices a handful oF months ago to help facilitate better tracking and getting updates, etc

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Hiya,

Was just looking at the nutri-verse.com site and ran into this bit of text:

What exactly does this mean? Surely the items still have to clear customs, incur VAT, and (usually) an additional daylight-robbery charge for "processing" the paperwork?

Not sure how your shipping is different from anyone else's... But curious to find out - you've got some stuff I want, at prices I'm prepared to pay. :)

Cheers.
Where are you looking to ship too?

Dman_19

Awards
Being an international customer I have to choose my supps carefully due to shipping pricing but I really wanted to try Endure aslong with my Ep1logue order but a single tub is 44 AUD to ship from the Nutriverse site! Interestingly I added a twin pack of Bloodshr3d to the cart and the cheapest shipping option then dropped to 29 AUD....how does this work?