Nutriverse stumbles

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Nutriverse stumbles

I normally have really good luck with NV, however my last order from them was less than great. If the USPS delivery estimate is correct the order will get here 1 full week after I ordered it, from NJ down to Fl (which is normally 2 ~ 3 days). This appears to be due to missteps in the warehouse. I ordered it on Sunday. I received my shipping notification on Wednesday (5:34 PM). Per the tracking the post office received the package today Thursday (6:09 PM). So 4 business days from order to ship. Not exactly the stellar service I have come to expect from NV. Has something happened in the warehouse? (new management or something?)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

2. I experienced exactly the same as you. My theory is that because of all the Valentine's day specials they got backed up.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hazard12 View Post
    I experienced exactly the same as you. My theory is that because of all the Valentine's day specials they got backed up.
    Could be, I just hope it does not become a trend. Until now they have been fantastic about shipping and meeting their "we ship same day " clock. It was not like mine was a huge order, and all items were in stock.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

4. I contacted them recently because I have been frustrated with how they indicate on their website that items are in stock and available to order when in reality...they are not. You end up getting an email the next day asking you what you want to substitute. If you miss that email, or forget to check...you just waste multiple days before they fill your order. They told me their data feed on inventory does not work, and they are looking into resolving the issue.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I contacted them recently because I have been frustrated with how they indicate on their website that items are in stock and available to order when in reality...they are not. You end up getting an email the next day asking you what you want to substitute. If you miss that email, or forget to check...you just waste multiple days before they fill your order. They told me their data feed on inventory does not work, and they are looking into resolving the issue.
    hmmm, I never got a "request to substitute" Email, that is good to know in general about their inventory data accuracy.
    •   

6. I wanted to follow up and report that the package arrived on Saturday, so 2 days sooner than the Monday estimate and overall actually less than a week after the order.

7. My last order took over 3 wks to be delivered, got nothing but excuses absolutely unacceptable!!!

8. They are constantly pumping out deals (get at least 2-3 discounts per order) and their shipping cost is very reasonable. Especially on smaller orders. Not to mention it always seems like I have 5-10 dollars in credit waiting for me for my next purchase. The customer service is top notch and always responds even if they are backed up. I've never waited for the above 3 weeks (item out of stock maybe?) but I have waited for a week and I've always chalked it up as nothing compared to the awesomeness I get in return. Easily the best supplement site and one I recommend to friends who in turn love it as well.
    Brother don't be afraid. We are together. We fall together. Coheed and Cambria

9. Quote Originally Posted by 3pic_B3ast View Post
    They are constantly pumping out deals (get at least 2-3 discounts per order) and their shipping cost is very reasonable. Especially on smaller orders. Not to mention it always seems like I have 5-10 dollars in credit waiting for me for my next purchase. The customer service is top notch and always responds even if they are backed up. I've never waited for the above 3 weeks (item out of stock maybe?) but I have waited for a week and I've always chalked it up as nothing compared to the awesomeness I get in return. Easily the best supplement site and one I recommend to friends who in turn love it as well.
    How do u check your credit

10. If you have an account set up their should be a "redeem your rewards" tab at the bottom of the screen. Tap or click on that and it will tell you how many points you have. 1000 points = $5 Credit 2500 = $10. If you don't see the tab sign in and go to your account and see if it pops up.

11. Quote Originally Posted by 3pic_B3ast View Post
    If you have an account set up their should be a "redeem your rewards" tab at the bottom of the screen. Tap or click on that and it will tell you how many points you have. 1000 points = $5 Credit 2500 = $10. If you don't see the tab sign in and go to your account and see if it pops up.
    Still don't see it. Hmmm

12. Quote Originally Posted by 3pic_B3ast View Post
    If you have an account set up their should be a "redeem your rewards" tab at the bottom of the screen. Tap or click on that and it will tell you how many points you have. 1000 points = $5 Credit 2500 = $10. If you don't see the tab sign in and go to your account and see if it pops up.
    You just changed my life... its a small floating tab on your left bottom corner of the screen when logged in. its not part of the website itself but its rather laid over the screen.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    Still don't see it. Hmmm
    @Volvo140G may be able to assist.

14. That little tab just lets me chat with CC

15. Mine shows up at the bottom middle of the screen when using my iPad. If using your phone it may not show up.

16. Quote Originally Posted by 3pic_B3ast View Post
    Mine shows up at the bottom middle of the screen when using my iPad. If using your phone it may not show up.
    That must be it. I was thinking that, just hoping it wasn't

17. I placed an order and it didn't even ship until a week later. When I finally got it they shipped me the wrong protein powder, terrible service from my experience.
  18. Nutriverse stumbles

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I contacted them recently because I have been frustrated with how they indicate on their website that items are in stock and available to order when in reality...they are not. You end up getting an email the next day asking you what you want to substitute. If you miss that email, or forget to check...you just waste multiple days before they fill your order. They told me their data feed on inventory does not work, and they are looking into resolving the issue.
    This has happened to me also. Don't understand why "out of stock" is so hard when every company that uses the Internet does this.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bmac63095 View Post
    That must be it. I was thinking that, just hoping it wasn't
    It showed up on my iPhone. Make sure you are on your account page.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    This has happened to me also. Don't understand why "out of stock" is so hard when every company that uses the Internet does this.
    Same here, and I got the out of stock info piecemeal. One day, I'm asked if I can substitute a flavor as they are out of stock, when I ok that, no response or email it shipped, so I send another email and am told the next day they are waiting for an item to arrive tomorrow, NOT good business practice. They're no Amazon, that's for sure. Their phone has been out since Monday and they ignore the question when I ask them. Doesn't matter what option you select, "you call is being transferred" then after some muzak plays, you get a message saying "no input so far", then disconnects. It's the hokiest phone system I've *EVER* run across.

Their saving grace is on my computer, when chat is available, I always get a prompt response (and I got 25% off what might have been $350). Reading all this feedback tells me that it's either "growing pains", or "they just don't have their act together yet", and they are having issues being compounded by previous issues, which can exponentially grow and overwhelm businessmen with the best intentions. I hope they learn from this and progress. Angry/lost customers can snowball till the business eventually goes "poof".

21. Quote Originally Posted by Stray_Cat View Post
    Same here, and I got the out of stock info piecemeal. One day, I'm asked if I can substitute a flavor as they are out of stock, when I ok that, no response or email it shipped, so I send another email and am told the next day they are waiting for an item to arrive tomorrow, NOT good business practice. They're no Amazon, that's for sure. Their phone has been out since Monday and they ignore the question when I ask them. Doesn't matter what option you select, "you call is being transferred" then after some muzak plays, you get a message saying "no input so far", then disconnects. It's the hokiest phone system I've *EVER* run across.

Their saving grace is on my computer, when chat is available, I always get a prompt response (and I got 25% off what might have been $350). Reading all this feedback tells me that it's either "growing pains", or "they just don't have their act together yet", and they are having issues being compounded by previous issues, which can exponentially grow and overwhelm businessmen with the best intentions. I hope they learn from this and progress. Angry/lost customers can snowball till the business eventually goes "poof".
    I just ordered FD2 today. Am I going to get it like two months from now.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    No.

23. What's this points system? Damm, I've never created an account I think! I lost out on points 😂

24. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    I placed an order yesterday morning, shipped same day, per the tracking it will be here tomorrow. Pretty good turn around time on this order.

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    What's this points system? Damm, I've never created an account I think! I lost out on points ��
    I love the points system. You definitely need to setup an account. On my last order I got an additional 5% (on top of the AM 5%) and also a $1 discount, all for being a "regular customer". Then the points allow you other discounts too, depending on your available points (you "spend" points to get the discounts).

25. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    I placed an order yesterday morning, shipped same day, per the tracking it will be here tomorrow. Pretty good turn around time on this order.

I love the points system. You definitely need to setup an account. On my last order I got an additional 5% (on top of the AM 5%) and also a $1 discount, all for being a "regular customer". Then the points allow you other discounts too, depending on your available points (you "spend" points to get the discounts).

I didn't know about the points system either. So I went and checked, had over 24k pts. Got an extra 20% off my order on top of the 20% OL line drive.

26. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    I didn't know about the points system either. So I went and checked, had over 24k pts. Got an extra 20% off my order on top of the 20% OL line drive.
    did you stack the AM 5% discount too? If I recall you can do that (I am pretty sure that I have in the past).

27. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    did you stack the AM 5% discount too? If I recall you can do that (I am pretty sure that I have in the past).
    I think I did. Not sure though.

28. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Well, that's kind of annoying as I've been told when asking about it in the past that you COULD NOT combine points discounts with sales (e.g., 20% off sale); it had to be one or the other.

If you can combine both points and sale prices I wish Nutriverse would clarify! If that's the case, they have cost me a lot of money!

Crowbar

29. Quote Originally Posted by crowbar46 View Post
    Well, that's kind of annoying as I've been told when asking about it in the past that you COULD NOT combine points discounts with sales (e.g., 20% off sale); it had to be one or the other.

If you can combine both points and sale prices I wish Nutriverse would clarify! If that's the case, they have cost me a lot of money!

Crowbar
    Just try using the AM 5% discount code (AM5) the next time you check out with a sales item in your cart. That way you are not spending points to find out. I am pretty sure that it will work, but better to verify. I know that I have stacked the AM5 on other discounts, including the "regular customer" 5% discount. But to be honest I didn't do the math myself to see if the % came off of the entire total or just off of the non-sale items I bought.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Just try using the AM 5% discount code (AM5) the next time you check out with a sales item in your cart. That way you are not spending points to find out. I am pretty sure that it will work, but better to verify. I know that I have stacked the AM5 on other discounts, including the "regular customer" 5% discount. But to be honest I didn't do the math myself to see if the % came off of the entire total or just off of the non-sale items I bought.
    Yes, the "am5" code will get you an additional 5% off, on top of the 20% off sale prices. I'm interested in the person who said they were able to get additional off of the (20% off) sale prices by using his points.

Crowbar
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NUTRIVERSE ARNOLD SPECIAL - SAVE 10% OFF STOREWIDE -
    By _Nutriverse in forum Nutriverse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:22 PM
  2. Interesting research I stumbled upon
    By danielc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:41 PM
  3. Stumbled onto something while on TRT?!
    By John2211 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 03:31 PM
  4. I stumbled on to this stuff (Triphala)
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 06:27 PM
  5. Stumbled on a new fat burner...
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 09:56 PM