Average shipping time?

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Hiya, as I've placed my first order with nutriverse, I was just wondering what the average time for shipping is? My order status has been "awaiting fulfilment" since last Monday.
I understand there has recently been issues with Sparta nutritions products shipping on time so perhaps this could be the reason it's taking so long? (ordered some spartan hard in the New Years sale)

Cheers!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My experiences have always been relatively slow with the Verse. They're no lockout when it comes to shipping speed typically . BUT the stuff I've bought, when it was on sale, was simply the lowest price anywhere at that time. I'd rather wait a couple weeks and spend less. And their CS is very good about making and returning contact, and things can get expedited if you spend more on shipping obviously.

Don't be shy to email their Customer Support - that's what they're for!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you ordering internationally?

I actually placed my first order with them last Tuesday and got the package on Friday. So three days, but it was not international.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raisin hit up CS at [email protected] and be sure to include order number. You'll hear back pretty quick. Hope u saved some paper on our sales ;)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have made 5 or so orders from Nutriverse and the last one that I received just a few days ago was the first one that was shipped the next day...despite the flashy same day shipping that they promote. The problem mostly occurs when you order products that are listed as being available to add to your cart but are actually out of stock. I have gotten in the habit of contacting them first and asking them if the products I am interested in are actually in stock. I have never had an order not have a pending status on the day or two after it is placed. I then usually contact them again to request that they ship the order and an hour or so later I get a shipping confirmation. You just have to walk them through the process a bit which does get frustrating.

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Are you ordering internationally?

I actually placed my first order with them last Tuesday and got the package on Friday. So three days, but it was not international.
Yup, ordered from New Zealand :)

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Volvo140G definitely saved some money! Have emailed support, now just playing the waiting game

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Volvo140G definitely saved some money! Have emailed support, now just playing the waiting game
Have you, by any chance, heard back from them? I've been trying to reach them for the past three days with a couple questions regarding a product. They don't answer their phone and my email from three days ago is still unanswered.

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Have you, by any chance, heard back from them? I've been trying to reach them for the past three days with a couple questions regarding a product. They don't answer their phone and my email from three days ago is still unanswered.
Nope, still waiting on a reply :/

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Just received reply now! All sorted, it was as I suspected with the Sparta nutrition items not being in stock. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly now!