Dermatrest

sespress

Awards
This product had a release date on it for months, the dates would increment as they came up on the calendar. I finally heard it was available. One last time. So I did drop a good amount on it. I ordered on 1/1 and even hit them up to ask if I should do split shipping as I had put other items on the order, I was told not to worry it would be shipping soon. It's been several days now and I'm getting antsy that they didn't get the product after all.

Anyone else take advantage of this"last chance" and still waiting?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Shipped. Don't know how many they have left. In any case, it is going to be relatively easy to get oral trest.

sespress

Awards
Just got my shipment notice. I don't remember paying for 2 day air so I think they bumped me up after my inquiry

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad they're enroute fellas, enjoy

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been waiting for a bit over two months , it supposed to be coming but I can't track it .

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's shipped?
I got the nr but it dose not update , basically just the note that usps got pre shipment info and they awaiting item . Got it two days ago , and I live about 3 h away from their location. So im hoping that it will arrive soon.

sespress

Awards
I got the nr but it dose not update , basically just the note that usps got pre shipment info and they awaiting item . Got it two days ago , and I live about 3 h away from their location. So im hoping that it will arrive soon.
That's USPS for you. I've had items say that exact thing and be at my door without further update. Then a day later "delivered" post dated. Lol. Government, whatcha gonna do.

sespress

Awards
By the by I got my shipment in the other day. Be careful with some of the containers, one of mine was coated in Trest, none of mine leaked must have been another unit but I did have to rinse them off. Not a big deal at all just a heads up.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alpha sells Dermatrest cheaper and packages with love , just saying lmao

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I can unwrap the love? And how anabolic is it?
I actually put it in a little baggy and wrap them together, the love is transdermal as well lol definitely 700:100 anabolic/androgenic ratio

sespress

Awards
I actually put it in a little baggy and wrap them together, the love is transdermal as well lol definitely 700:100 anabolic/androgenic ratio
Ah man that's funny. It's too early for me to think of a snappy response so I'll just lol.

Wait!

What kind of PCT does one need when discontinuing the love? Haha.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ah man that's funny. It's too early for me to think of a snappy response so I'll just lol.

Wait!

What kind of PCT does one need when discontinuing the love? Haha.
Lmao you just tie it up in its little bag and throw it in the trash , make sure no crazy girls get it and inject it in themselves , then I'm screwed for 18 years

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's USPS for you. I've had items say that exact thing and be at my door without further update. Then a day later "delivered" post dated. Lol. Government, whatcha gonna do.
Well , seams that mine got delayed , today i got an update , it states that it just got shipped , i shoud get it at 17th , and again , im in CT , they are shipping it from NJ , about 3 h drive, well it is what it is , kinda confusing though.

sespress

Awards
Well , seams that mine got delayed , today i got an update , it states that it just got shipped , i shoud get it at 17th , and again , im in CT , they are shipping it from NJ , about 3 h drive, well it is what it is , kinda confusing though.
In store pickup, lol would have been faster. USPS is the pits thru deliver my mail to my neighbour like one a month. One day he'd gonna end up with my gear haha

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol
Keep an eye on a motherlover , if he gets all big and $hit then you'll know that your staff is a goner

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 8
LGTWHIT Supplement Auction 24