Sup3r pct buy 2 get one? Help from a rep please :)

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Hiya,
I'm interested in the buy 2 get one free deal on OL Sup3r pct, just want some clarification on how the "free" item appears in my cart? I'm used to shopping at a1 supplements where they automatically put the free item in your cart with a price of $0 but this doesn't seem to be the case with nutriverses site, just want to make sure there's nothing I'm missing here? Don't want to add two items to my cart, buy them and not get the free one due to something I've missed. Cheers.
Apologies if this post is a bit hard to understand, I've just taken preworkout and my brains bouncing off the walls!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I believe it adds it for you at the end but Volvo140G can confirm for you.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hiya,
I'm interested in the buy 2 get one free deal on OL Sup3r pct, just want some clarification on how the "free" item appears in my cart? I'm used to shopping at a1 supplements where they automatically put the free item in your cart with a price of $0 but this doesn't seem to be the case with nutriverses site, just want to make sure there's nothing I'm missing here? Don't want to add two items to my cart, buy them and not get the free one due to something I've missed. Cheers.
Apologies if this post is a bit hard to understand, I've just taken preworkout and my brains bouncing off the walls!
Raisin real easy brotha... first follow this link:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/288317-holiday-sales-nutriverse.html

In the OP of that link you'll find a link saying Nutriverse Holiday Sales, click that link and it's on like page 2 of the sales. It says "buy 2 super pct get 1 free." Click that and add it to cart - done deal! Use code AM5 for extra savings ;)