Awards
I bought the buy1 get1 bogo Epi max on Sunday. Still has not shipped

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought the buy1 get1 bogo Epi max on Sunday. Still has not shipped
Sunday? Like two days ago? Sheesh, give it some time brotha or contact CS. Why create a thread? It is the holidays you know. Nutriverse is always reliable. Unless you talking Sunday like two weeks ago then disregard me;).

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Like I said its my first order and am never 100% sure about a new site. Thanks4the reassurance though!?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said its my first order and am never 100% sure about a new site. Thanks4the reassurance though!��
No worries bruh, in my personal opinion Nutriverse is numer uno. You will get what you paid for and quickly too. My BF/CM order arrived within 4 days when they were swamped. Normal months I have it within 2-3 days. If there is an instock issue they've always been quick about communicating that too. Best option if you need peace of mind is to always contact CS directly rather than indirectly here. That's usually faster. I tagged there rep for you above as well:bigok:

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said its my first order and am never 100% sure about a new site. Thanks4the reassurance though!
I can assure you there a good website, i recently ordered some super11 from them and in 2 weeks it was delivered from the us to Spain.thats pretty good considering where it's coming from

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well this is my 6th order from Nutriverse and they rank as low as you can go on my list. Most of the time, they indicate something is in stock, you place your order thinking all is good and then you dig through your e-mails only to find out they have held your order because something is not in stock. Now I e-mail ahead of time to see if the items I am looking for are actually in stock. Bare in mind they boldly promote same day shipping. The past three times, including the one I placed on the morning of 12/15 is still awaiting fulfillment. I end up having to mail them back inquiring about it and then, magically, it is processed and sent out a few hours later. It is not a holiday issue either...my prior two orders were not near any holidays. You literally have to babysit them every step of the way. Maybe I am in the minority when it comes to bad experiences...who knows. In contrast; I placed an order late afternoon 12/14 from Lockout and got it around noon 12/16. I think this will be my last time ordering from Nutriverse as it is not worth all the extra steps to potentially save $5. Sorry, that is the reality of it..

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There not the best but they are great. They are very helpful and you will always get what you ordered at a good price. There forum presence makes me a customer for life.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well this is my 6th order from Nutriverse and they rank as low as you can go on my list. Most of the time, they indicate something is in stock, you place your order thinking all is good and then you dig through your e-mails only to find out they have held your order because something is not in stock. Now I e-mail ahead of time to see if the items I am looking for are actually in stock. Bare in mind they boldly promote same day shipping. The past three times, including the one I placed on the morning of 12/15 is still awaiting fulfillment. I end up having to mail them back inquiring about it and then, magically, it is processed and sent out a few hours later. It is not a holiday issue either...my prior two orders were not near any holidays. You literally have to babysit them every step of the way. Maybe I am in the minority when it comes to bad experiences...who knows. In contrast; I placed an order late afternoon 12/14 from Lockout and got it around noon 12/16. I think this will be my last time ordering from Nutriverse as it is not worth all the extra steps to potentially save $5. Sorry, that is the reality of it..
So here it is 12/19 and I finally heard back from Nutriverse. In addition to my main purchase, I ordered 120ct ZMA which was indicated as in stock, did not mail them prior to double check this because I figured...it is just ZMA! So true to form, it is not in stock so they offered to substitute with another brand at a lower 90ct quantity. Thus my "same day shipping" is now 4, potentially 5 days later shipping.
I am so done with them:wave2:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So here I am having just placed another Nutriverse order 4 or 5 days ago and I did not follow my own advice in pre-verifying the actual availability of the 6 items I purchased. Checked my mail this morning and 3 of the 6 items are not available. Replied to their e-mail this morning telling them to just send what was in stock and forget about the rest..no substitutes. Turns out they don't respond to email on the weekends so live chat says I have to wait until Tuesday for the post office to open and they will send my order then. I asked them why they never update product availability...and they just said we are working on it. Sure!

Just had to rant a bit...I find them to be so frustrating..