2 weeks and still nothing?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I ordered 2 bottles of x gels from Nutriverse and it's been 2 weeks and tracking hasn't budged from "shipping in transit to destination". Is this typical for international orders?

Thanks

NewAgeMayan

Awards
That sucks bro, and no that is not typical. From my experience if it gets delayed that long then it's stuck at customs. In the past I've emailed globegistics and they've told me all they can.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it happens to me on occasion. Usually the goods come through eventually. I've made the effort to try and trace an item which spent a month in transit after arriving in OZ. It turns out it was sent interstate twice before eventually arriving at my door. So long as status doesn't read "delivered" I wouldn't be too concerned

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Damn! I just want to try this ARA while I'm still running my alphamax XT haha. I'll be 4 weeks in on Monday and it'll probably be too late by the time it gets here. I was going to pay for priority shipping but people told me I was nuts lol

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah rule of thumb is allow a month for international orders. It can be fast but it's rarely consistent even with priority. Heaven forbid you order from China. Order one year in advance is rule of thumb there.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anything on back order in your order. That's what would hold it up. Max should get back in 24 hours (speaks for Max) lol.

After you submit your inquiry. :)