Nutriverse

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
Placed an order 10am pacific time on Monday. Per the usps tracking order is finally being processed today. Unbelievable that it's taken this long. By far the longest wait time to get something shipped ever. Will not be ordering from them again that is for sure. So if anyone is thinking about ordering from them I would advise against it

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Weird. When I order from them it is always reasonably quick. Perhaps email them and see if they will do anything for you for the long lead time.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Placed an order 10am pacific time on Monday. Per the usps tracking order is finally being processed today. Unbelievable that it's taken this long. By far the longest wait time to get something shipped ever. Will not be ordering from them again that is for sure. So if anyone is thinking about ordering from them I would advise against it
Nutriverse is top notch. They have had a lot of sales lately and may be a bit behind. Considering they usually deliver the best prices on the best brands (OL, Black Lion, Performax, Evomuse, PES, Chaos and Pain) I'm ok with a slight delay as long as I get my product. Stores usually get called out for much worse on this forum (not receiving product, completely botched order).

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like somebody else suggested, shoot them a quick email and see what happened. They may have a good reason and hook you up for waiting. I wouldn't give up on them without first trying that.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Don't flame a business without even contacting them about something. You have to give them the opportunity to correct the issue before you do this. These are the things that make me resent the information age.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered last Friday.. 8 days now. I live 1 state away from their warehouse where it shipped. Tracking shows it coming today. There was no delay on usps end, just really long wait to ship out.

Do I give two flying f*cks, no. My item is coming, I prepare in advance, I don't need my Tudca right now. Now if my package doesn't come by July then we might have a problem. I saved a ton of money so I'm happy.

What's the rush? I admit, not sure why it takes so long to ship an order, but doesn't bother me.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They ship same day for me, always. And luckily they are only an hour or so from the crib, so everything comes in a day or two.

EDIT: I should go in and try to get a job. My boys always asking me to move up there...Will work for supps!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have to concur with most posters and say Nutriverse is a reliable trustworthy company in my experience. I buy from UK and they've never failed me. I pay standard delivery rates and accept there may be some delay and schedule my purchases accordingly but they've always delivered within their delivery timescales.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I have been annoyed a few times because they have marked an item (usually a flavor of an item, e.g., PES Select) in stock and then I come to realize it's not in stock after my order is taking too long to ship. However, they've responded immediately every time I've inquired as to a delay in my order, and they've worked with me every time to make sure I'm satisfied.

Great company because they have great customer service. OP, I did not see a comment about "I contacted customer service and got no response" or any comment about contacting customer service at all. Don't publicly bash a company without giving the company a chance to explain itself or correct the problem.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Always done me solid. They are just an email away asking what the hold up is.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy to see such a sensible, level-headed bunch here on AM. Bravo, brothers. Us business owners (even those not in the supplement industry) appreciate folks like y'all.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered form them once and within 3 days my package was delivered so I have no complaints but I'm use to
certain sites taking longer so it's really no big deal and if your getting a really good deal it honestly doesn't matter to
me if it takes a week to 10 days and I would DEFINITELY shop again with Nutriverse if I needed any of the brands
that they usually have on a good sale.:)

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
I'm happy to see such a sensible, level-headed bunch here on AM. Bravo, brothers. Us business owners (even those not in the supplement industry) appreciate folks like y'all.
Bro you don't know me one bit. I could care less if you are a business owner. I save people's lives for a living yet I don't feel the need to go out and proclaim what I do whenever I feel offended by somebody. I've spent a lot of money on a lot of different websites. The point of this thread is that it's unacceptable for a company to take this long to ship out a product that is not backordered.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Bro you don't know me one bit. I could care less if you are a business owner. I save people's lives for a living yet I don't feel the need to go out and proclaim what I do whenever I feel offended by somebody. I've spent a lot of money on a lot of different websites. The point of this thread is that it's unacceptable for a company to take this long to ship out a product that is not backordered.
Have you even contacted them you douchenozzle, lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hate to be that guy. However, the saying is "I couldn't care less" if you could care less, then you still can care.

Sorry, pet peeve. Carry on.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think his post was bashing you. It seems to be that he was praising those of us that suggested perhaps there is a good reason for the delay.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
**** used to take months to ship, but I think a lot of us have gotten spoiled on faster shipping. Amazon prime has ruined me.
oh yea, thats like filet mignon vs strip steak

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I don't think his post was bashing you. It seems to be that he was praising those of us that suggested perhaps there is a good reason for the delay.
yea thats how i took it- OP people were just asking if you contacted anyone for an update. trust me i get it, in this day and age it shouldnt take that long, however, since that store is on this forum, sending them a pm or a message on the store, odds are, youll get a reply with an answer.

this forum isnt here to bash people. u can see others just stating the experience that not every order is like yours, so there should be a good explanation.

welcome to the forum

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to take anything away from OP's issue, but I'd also like to mention that I've had nothing but great experiences with Nutriverse. I've found their shipping to be very fast.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
yea thats how i took it- OP people were just asking if you contacted anyone for an update. trust me i get it, in this day and age it shouldnt take that long, however, since that store is on this forum, sending them a pm or a message on the store, odds are, youll get a reply with an answer.

this forum isnt here to bash people. u can see others just stating the experience that not every order is like yours, so there should be a good explanation.

welcome to the forum
True. However, the forum isn't here to bash companies, without good reason, either. I think OP just had to learn that the hard way.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why are people telling him not to flame a company? Everyone has the right to review their experiences with a company honestly. How else are they going to get better? No one should be discouraging negative reviews...ever

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why are people telling him not to flame a company? Everyone has the right to review their experiences with a company honestly. How else are they going to get better? No one should be discouraging negative reviews...ever
He's free to hate any company he wants. We're simply asking if he tried contacting the company which would have taken the same amount of time as posting here. He also ended his "review" advising others to not order from them and we're sharing our opinions that we have had really great service from them. So no, we're not telling him to not flame a company...we're telling him to actually base it on something reasonable.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can tell you that is not the norm for Nutriverse. I've ordered from every single board sponsor here and several other online sites. They are in my top 2 of all sites. They will bend over backwards to take care of anyone. Perhaps there is an availability issue or breakdown? Every company has snafus from time to time. Unfortunate it happened on your first order but I can assure you Nutri is one of the most reliable and accommodating stores there is.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh I kind of skipped over the part where he said not to order from them. I don't agree with that. Seriously almost every company I've used has flaws and makes mistakes. Unless I have absolute proof of a company screwing people over I wouldn't say to NEVER order from them again. I use nutriverse so they're good in my book.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can tell you that is not the norm for Nutriverse. I've ordered from every single board sponsor here and several other online sites. They are in my top 2 of all sites. They will bend over backwards to take care of anyone. Perhaps there is an availability issue or breakdown? Every company has snafus from time to time. Unfortunate it happened on your first order but I can assure you Nutri is one of the most reliable and accommodating stores there is.
I bend over forward to take care of YOU!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Max is great and always helpful. If he is not around then Volvo140G is always there to help.

Nutriverse has always been fairly slow to ship to me, but I blame the impatience on Amazon Prime as well.

Don't get yourself into the position of needing something immediately.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Woah a lot happened here. All I did was go see some amateur boxing. Anyway, yes. I was saying thank you to all the folks here who would give a man a chance to fix something or at least speak his piece before going on a forum and spouting off about a sponsor. The only reason he responded like that is that my wording connected it to the message which was sent when I negged him for doing this without first contacting the business. I see that as disrespectful.

I never discourage a negative review, but only after the company fails to respond in a satisfactory manner, not just because you had a problem and didn't give them a chance to resolve it. That's just my belief. I come from a small town where that was just the respect you'd give the other man.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually agree to a degree with the OP. I keep an eye on these things and it is good to know. Sometimes, I can wait, or a deal is good enough to wait for, and other times I need to know if something won't ship for a week. I do think that having an order for a week without shipping is a little long - long enough that I would probably send an email before that, and long enough that if I didn't hear anything for much longer I probably would be upset with the company. 1 week is probably right at that line for me where something has gone wrong, but I'm not going to forsake a company, but I'm not impressed either. 2-3 days to ship is acceptable, 1-2 days to ship makes me happy. I'm not saying to be delivered -- I'm saying to ship.

On the other hand, I think we think some of these companies we order supplements from are much bigger than they actually are. If a small company has a great deal and 1000 orders to fill because of it, I can see them falling behind. It happens with PES on insider deals, OL on insider deals, Evomuse, you name it. And normally, it is tough to contact every person when you are already behind and trying to bang out the orders.

Could these companies do better? Yup. We can all improve at lots of things.

Have I had really great experiences with Nutriverse? Yes. They have great customer service too, and have always responded to any email/inquiries about issues that have come up. They may have dropped the ball on this one, but they have been trustworthy with me and that's a big deal.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woah a lot happened here. All I did was go see some amateur boxing. Anyway, yes. I was saying thank you to all the folks here who would give a man a chance to fix something or at least speak his piece before going on a forum and spouting off about a sponsor. The only reason he responded like that is that my wording connected it to the message which was sent when I negged him for doing this without first contacting the business. I see that as disrespectful.

I never discourage a negative review, but only after the company fails to respond in a satisfactory manner, not just because you had a problem and didn't give them a chance to resolve it. That's just my belief. I come from a small town where that was just the respect you'd give the other man.
I do agree on this, but when someone spends money with me, I do my best to make that easy for them. I do my best to encourage them to bring up any flaws in the deal, and appreciate when they do - because I know most people won't. It was my job to make them happy spending money, and if I dropped the ball, they don't HAVE to tell me how unhappy they are - it is a courtesy. It isn't their job to buy something from me, and then help me make the experience better for other users - they are paying me.

That_TRT_Guy

That_TRT_Guy

Awards
Thats rough man, iv used them 5 or 6 times and its all ways been reasonable. As others have said shoot them an email, and im sure they will take care of you.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If you were thinking of ordering from an online retail company again, I would advise against it. Clearly you need the product delivered from their hands to yours instantaneously.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
watch and enjoy- still funny to this day

[video=youtube;4WTW4vj_0dA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WTW4vj_0dA[/video]

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How has the email gone with them? I once had a problem with Nutriverse giving me one one tracking number for two packages, I about killed half of Fedex to get my stuff. Long story short, they more than fully made up for the lack of communcation. How'd the emails go?

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
Thanks for those who chose to write positive replies. I was not trying to bash nutriverse. I was just speaking on my situation. I didn't write an email as my package had arrived after I got off my 72 hour shift. Opened it up. Opened up my bottle of alpha max xt and some of the caps were busted and there was powder all over the caps lol. Maybe just was a bad time for an order lol. Again. I've ordered from many different websites. People ask me all the time where I order from. Maybe this just wasn't my go around with nutriverse I guess. And TY to the guy who negged me for posting something. Maybe I can return the favor someday. And motiv8er you look like a damn tank bro!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for those who chose to write positive replies. I was not trying to bash nutriverse. I was just speaking on my situation. I didn't write an email as my package had arrived after I got off my 72 hour shift. Opened it up. Opened up my bottle of alpha max xt and some of the caps were busted and there was powder all over the caps lol. Maybe just was a bad time for an order lol. Again. I've ordered from many different websites. People ask me all the time where I order from. Maybe this just wasn't my go around with nutriverse I guess. And TY to the guy who negged me for posting something. Maybe I can return the favor someday. And motiv8er you look like a damn tank bro!
Thanks Bro! And honest report. I can tell you, the sooner you let a company know what's happened, the better the chance they can help you. I've had 7 good experiences with them and one negative. They have gotten me my stuff before, with an insane time of arrival! They've got some killer products and deals, so I might give em another shot when the bait is right. I got 2 bottle of Dermatrest for just over 60 bucks each! And they sent them quickly....its been a relationship.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i can honestly say i didnt neg you- actually never looked but i see you can do that. as i mentioned before bro, it SUCKS when you want your stuff and you pay good money- doesnt matter how much- it sucks. I think we have all been there. you order 5 things, they hold the order because some are on back order, the wrong product, it comes broken etc-

there is a company that sells protein- not a sponsor here and i bought silk aminos- i still have the pics of this- it came in a canister that you would buy at bed bath and beyond, with flip lock. it was shipped in a fed ex pouch. not a box, a F'ing pouch.
called them up was like we have a situation here. I had to write an email and send pics. it cost me a 100.00 for this. I was a loyal customer with this company and the sh1t i had to go thru to get a refund or a new product was unreal. after 2 weeks, they sent me a new container in a box, never ordered from them again.

I think i can easily say we are all like family here. We help with as much advice, joke around and sometime the replies may seem too defensive. More of the replies were to help you get them solved and honestly the last thing you probably wanted to hear was how great the place is.

I am not sure if you sent an email to nutri about this, but your part of the forum and your family now. I think they will do what they can to make things right. Hope you still post here bro

realdeal

realdeal

Awards
i can honestly say i didnt neg you- actually never looked but i see you can do that. as i mentioned before bro, it SUCKS when you want your stuff and you pay good money- doesnt matter how much- it sucks. I think we have all been there. you order 5 things, they hold the order because some are on back order, the wrong product, it comes broken etc-

there is a company that sells protein- not a sponsor here and i bought silk aminos- i still have the pics of this- it came in a canister that you would buy at bed bath and beyond, with flip lock. it was shipped in a fed ex pouch. not a box, a F'ing pouch.
called them up was like we have a situation here. I had to write an email and send pics. it cost me a 100.00 for this. I was a loyal customer with this company and the sh1t i had to go thru to get a refund or a new product was unreal. after 2 weeks, they sent me a new container in a box, never ordered from them again.

I think i can easily say we are all like family here. We help with as much advice, joke around and sometime the replies may seem too defensive. More of the replies were to help you get them solved and honestly the last thing you probably wanted to hear was how great the place is.

I am not sure if you sent an email to nutri about this, but your part of the forum and your family now. I think they will do what they can to make things right. Hope you still post here bro
Thanks for the reply! It was not you brotha you don't seem the type to do something like that at all. It was saywutrly. Whatever I'm over it. Crazy thing is I've been around this forum for 10 years. Just haven't posted much under this account. That's crazy you had something shipped in a pouch lol damn I'd be pissed.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks for the reply! It was not you brotha you don't seem the type to do something like that at all. It was saywutrly. Whatever I'm over it. Crazy thing is I've been around this forum for 10 years. Just haven't posted much under this account. That's crazy you had something shipped in a pouch lol damn I'd be pissed.
man, there was silk protein powder all over- this stuff was a finer grain and what a pain in the ass. how they shipped it was unreal.

hope you stick around here bro, always good to have more peeps around

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37
khall1974 Supplements 63