discounts not adding, noone answers

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to order but when I add 4 or 5 of an item its not taking the % off for it. 5 or more says 15% off but even at checkout, all the way to payment, never updated price. Ive tried calling all day and it just disconnects after a couple minutes.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Im trying to order but when I add 4 or 5 of an item its not taking the % off for it. 5 or more says 15% off but even at checkout, all the way to payment, never updated price. Ive tried calling all day and it just disconnects after a couple minutes.
Pulled right off the NUTRIVERSE website....

"Special Notes:

The "Bulk Discount" Pricing Program is offered on select items in select categories, including prohormones, fat burners, liver care, and anti-estrogen products. It's also offered in select other categories so if the bulk discount pricing feature isn't triggered then that simply means that product does not qualify for bulk discount pricing. Use a coupon code, loyalty points, or purchase a vip membership instead to receive discounts."

What product is it that your trying to buy? Not all products qualify for the bulk discount, but you could always try and send them an email.... They have always gotten back to me very quickly.

Here is their support email: [email protected]

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys kill me, lol

Pipes, what product are you attempting to purchase? Also, sorry I missed this. Please feel free to PM me in the future...

1kerry

Awards
You guys kill me, lol

Pipes, what product are you attempting to purchase? Also, sorry I missed this. Please feel free to PM me in the future...
dude, I would like to place an order for the new OL UK EPIANDRO with the 20% off but the promo doesnt show up when adding it to the cart, I got the email and it says is still valid today.

Any way you can help me?

thanks!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude, I would like to place an order for the new OL UK EPIANDRO with the 20% off but the promo doesnt show up when adding it to the cart, I got the email and it says is still valid today.

Any way you can help me?

thanks!
Just PM'D you

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards

Any way you can help me?

thanks!
I believe we resolved this. If there are any other issues please pm me or Volvo140G