Experience visiting NUTRIVERSE!

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
This is my first ever post to the forum, I have been lurking on AM for over a year now and just recently decided to make an account.

I figured my first post should be about the great experience I had at one of the sponsored companies, Nutri-verse.com. In no way shape or form has Nutriverse paid or asked for me to write this review, this is an unsponsored and unbiased review of my interaction with their company.

From the start communication was easy and Max replied to my emails almost instantly. Setting up a date was a piece of cake. As I entered the warehouse they have stacks of all of your supplement needs. The staff there was extremely helpful and patient, I was able to speak with one of the staff members about some of the new products, his experiences, cycle advise, ect. As you might expect they obviously honor all online prices and discounts, Max really hooked me up with some great deals.

I ended up adding to my stash of OL supps, buying a couple bottles of the new SUP3R-1, SUP3R PCT, and AR1MACARE PRO. They were kind enough to throw in some free samples, bottle shaker, OL DEMIGOD bracelet and T-****. Im already trying to plan my next visit before going home to pick up some of the TR3ST they now have and maybe some SUP3R-4 as well.

All in all Nutriverse made the experience amazing, I'll be sure to buy from them in the future, and highly suggest you all to as well. Like I said if your at all within driving distance it's a great place to go for all your supplement needs, plus you won't have to wait for shipping ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) lol at your handle, A+

2) thanks for sharing - I live thousands of miles away but SOMEDAY I'd like to visit the NV warehouse aka El Dorado aka Xanadu

3) Thanks for the support!!!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't want to open a new thread, but a big thanks for my flawless order. I ordered some X-Gels to Europe, it arrived within 10 days at low international shipping fees and no customs paid thanks to your packaging. I will now order from you guys instead of getting it from an overpriced UK site. Cheers

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want to open a new thread, but a big thanks for my flawless order. I ordered some X-Gels to Europe, it arrived within 10 days at low international shipping fees and no customs paid thanks to your packaging. I will now order from you guys instead of getting it from an overpriced UK site. Cheers
Thanks for the support brother, enjoy!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a pack on Friday, and it was at my house Monday afternoon. 1 business day. Nutriverse is about to take all my supp money.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been using Nutraverse for a while now and have had nothing but positive experiences but the last 2 orders I've made, one of the supps wasn't in stock that I ordered. That's understandable but I'm not sure it's a good practice to not show on line that the products are "out of stock" and charge the consumer for the supp that you don't even have. You can go to just about any other company on line and look through their stock and see they will have some stuff that is "out of stock". Is it to much to ask to label the your inventory?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using Nutraverse for a while now and have had nothing but positive experiences but the last 2 orders I've made, one of the supps wasn't in stock that I ordered. That's understandable but I'm not sure it's a good practice to not show on line that the products are "out of stock" and charge the consumer for the supp that you don't even have. You can go to just about any other company on line and look through their stock and see they will have some stuff that is "out of stock". Is it to much to ask to label the your inventory?
Valid point... I'll pass this up the chain

We'll often times make note of when items are backordered and provide expected ship dates if we're having issues getting products from manufacturers.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
+1. I now avoid Nutriverse because of this. I'd rather order from a retailer that I know has the item in stock. I've placed orders only to find something actually wasn't in stock. It delayed the rest of my order. I got refunded. But I don't like not knowing if an item is actually in stock or not.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
+1. I now avoid Nutriverse because of this. I'd rather order from a retailer that I know has the item in stock. I've placed orders only to find something actually wasn't in stock. It delayed the rest of my order. I got refunded. But I don't like not knowing if an item is actually in stock or not.
They told me on Tuesday of last week my supps that was out of stock was delayed because of the 4th being a long holiday from the supplier and it should be ready to go by Friday..... Ok that's cool. Well, yesterday I emailed them asking if their was an update for me and the reply I got this morning was "it should be here Friday, hopefully." LOL.... Sounds like to me they really don't know when my order will be in.

I'm just one person but I will not shop there again, that's just bad business habits to practice.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
They told me on Tuesday of last week my supps that was out of stock was delayed because of the 4th being a long holiday from the supplier and it should be ready to go by Friday..... Ok that's cool. Well, yesterday I emailed them asking if their was an update for me and the reply I got this morning was "it should be here Friday, hopefully." LOL.... Sounds like to me they really don't know when my order will be in.

I'm just one person but I will not shop there again, that's just bad business habits to practice.
If you're referring to the new Chaos and Pain items then yes the ship date has changed multiple times from the vendor. C&P has been slammed with the Riot release which pyrobatt can confirm and our items have been on order since day one. I understand that you ordered an item that was a new release that happened to get delayed by the manufacturer because of the holiday/production which is completely understandable to us but may not always be in the eye of the consumer. We only ask customers show some understanding when items are OOS since our CS is same day and issues with any orders can be solved same day as well. If you are every wary an item is OOS we can always check on its status for you same day and get a response to you same day as well. We can also honor you and anyone else that has had an issue recently with a special coupon code.

Please leave constructive feedback and we will always be receptive.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're referring to the new Chaos and Pain items then yes the ship date has changed multiple times from the vendor. C&P has been slammed with the Riot release which pyrobatt can confirm and our items have been on order since day one. I understand that you ordered an item that was a new release that happened to get delayed by the manufacturer because of the holiday/production which is completely understandable to us but may not always be in the eye of the consumer. We only ask customers show some understanding when items are OOS since our CS is same day and issues with any orders can be solved same day as well. If you are every wary an item is OOS we can always check on its status for you same day and get a response to you same day as well. We can also honor you and anyone else that has had an issue recently with a special coupon code.

Please leave constructive feedback and we will always be receptive.
I had the same issue with a C&P product were was holding my order for several days without being delivered!
I emailed admin@nutriverse and Max replied within an hour or so and we managed to sort it out!
There is no issue to panic , i believe nutriverse customer support was always on point but i do agree that if a product is not on stock it should be listed on their page or at least to be mentioned as a preorder!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's a suggestion: If you don't have the item in stock, disable the Add To Cart option.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had the same issue with a C&P product were was holding my order for several days without being delivered!
I emailed admin@nutriverse and Max replied within an hour or so and we managed to sort it out!
There is no issue to panic , i believe nutriverse customer support was always on point but i do agree that if a product is not on stock it should be listed on their page or at least to be mentioned as a preorder!
Yeah, no issue here. They reached out to me and told me of the delay on C&P. I told them I was fine to wait until it came in to ship my order, even though they offered to ship the partial order. Not much they can do about a manufacturer not sending them product. Now, if it still looks like C&P won't be delivering anytime soon, then I may reach out to _Nutriverse again, but they've always been good on CS by me.

K

keithbishop

Awards
Nutriverse is the best I have dealt with, hands down.

Great communication and customer service.

Signed -- some dude in Kansas

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Visited when I ordered last minute before a trip. Their about 1.5 hours from me so it wasnt too bad of a ride. Have a few pics I'll come back and throw up.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I
Visited when I ordered last minute before a trip. Their about 1.5 hours from me so it wasnt too bad of a ride. Have a few pics I'll come back and throw up.
Bump for pics!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I'm done with them. Never knowing if an item is in stock is a turnoff.