Nutriverse - Increased item shipping weight to reduce lost revenue from sales?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
So I just noticed something and it is disappointing to see...
I have been enjoying Nutriverse as my primary US supplement source but I live in Canada so I pay attention to shipping costs.
I've noticed that the "promotional sale" items are entered as being heavier than the non-sale items and that is why the shipping costs are so much higher when I put the sale items in my cart.

**UPDATE - SHIPPING WEIGHT ON SALE ITEMS HAS RECENTLY BEEN REDUCED**
THANK YOU NUTRIVERSE

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have only recently started buying from Nutriverse....and in the two months or so that I have been purchasing from them I have seen no increase in shipping. In fact, there shipping rates are definitely among the cheapest out there....but that is in the United States. Perhaps international orders are different.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I have only recently started buying from Nutriverse....and in the two months or so that I have been purchasing from them I have seen no increase in shipping. In fact, there shipping rates are definitely among the cheapest out there....but that is in the United States. Perhaps international orders are different.
Yeah have a look at the sale item "weight" vs the nonsale item weight.
Probably doesn't impact US shipping but definitely does for international.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dave39 could u PM me an example of what happened? For instance, if something is BOGO we have to include total shipping weights....

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
dave39 could u PM me an example of what happened? For instance, if something is BOGO we have to include total shipping weights....
Volvo140G this is what I'm referring to man. The promotion item is listed as 1 pound shipping weight - the regular price item is listed as 0.5 pound.
1.png

2.png

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I didn't comb through ALL sale items but I noticed this exact same thing for all the ones that I did look at

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
i have noticed that too in the past...am an international byer as well

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thats odd i never have issues with NV i prefer them over most of the other shady companies that sell you knock offs at full price . Nutriverse is great , is this on bogos ? I never had this issue

CF2

Awards
  • Established
The same thing happened with me when I put SNS Syn-30 in my cart.

Also, I tried to place an order yesterday for the first time but selected money order by accident. I was wondering if I could get another shot at that 10% off for the first order since I want to pay with credit card.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The same thing happened with me when I put SNS Syn-30 in my cart.

Also, I tried to place an order yesterday for the first time but selected money order by accident. I was wondering if I could get another shot at that 10% off for the first order since I want to pay with credit card.
pm'd

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh, am I glad this thread already got started.

Same thing for the SNS Hup-A: 0.35lb non-sale, 0.70lb sale item. That's NOT a B1G1 deal either for the 0.70lb listing.
I just ordered 9 x DHEA bottles weighing 0.10lb each for $9.99 international first class post to Oz. I get ONE bottle of Hup A on special at that $9.99 rate.

Not impressed!!!! If you have to gouge international buyers to cover shipping costs then set realistic prices please. Normally i'm a huge fan of NV's service & costs, but that's just BS.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Oh. That's why the shipping prices to Oz are all over the place. I'll pay more attention to the weight next time. I thought it was almost random. ?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Oh. That's why the shipping prices to Oz are all over the place. I'll pay more attention to the weight next time. I thought it was almost random. ��
Yes mate, and they have big incremental price jumps. Sometimes it pays to load up the cart & just cough up the $50+ for faster/express shipping & get it here quickly.

I weighed the SNS Hup-A...0.28lb.
Sale lost NV.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a tub from someone on here and he bought a tub of the conquer unleashed from you guys and it's a bad batch. It smells like horse sh!t lol. Bad smell and unbearable. This is his order number 24483.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes mate, and they have big incremental price jumps. Sometimes it pays to load up the cart & just cough up the $50+ for faster/express shipping & get it here quickly.

I weighed the SNS Hup-A...0.28lb.
Sale lost NV.
Don't forget packaged weights as well.
To the rest of you who are having problems we apologize. The person who added the products must have not added the right weights. I will take a look through all the SNS bottle weights now as these seem to be the only problem thus far. If there are others please pm me or Volvo.

Thank you!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a tub from someone on here and he bought a tub of the conquer unleashed from you guys and it's a bad batch. It smells like horse sh!t lol. Bad smell and unbearable. This is his order number 24483.
Bump nutri

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
**UPDATE - I'VE NOTICED THAT SHIPPING WEIGHT HAS BEEN REDUCED ON SALE ITEMS**
THANK YOU NUTRIVERSE! Volvo140G
Highly recommended that everyone I know check out nutriverse. All my peoples love the sales.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Actually, not shamless!!! THIS IS OUR FORUM!!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just placed another order there myself :)
They continue to be my favorite supplement source.
We've all shopped other places , but when it comes down to deals and quality product nutriverse have that lock down . in my opinion ; all in all best quality fast shipping. I continue to shop and I continue to recommend them to everybody even my friends in Mexico love love these deals!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words and support fellas, our intent is your delight :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37
khall1974 Supplements 63