Customer service help

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Greetings Nutriverse. I've been a loyal customer. You've done something really screwy with my order. You sent me two separate packages with the same tracking number. Ups states they've delivered the package they had for me. They say it's not ethical to send two packs with one tracking number for this reason. I've called your customer service line about 10 times in the last hour. All I get is salsa music. What's up? Why would you ship two packs with one number?

ForumRunner_20151009_154119.png

ForumRunner_20151009_154130.png

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Nutri-verse. I'm sure they will sort things out for you. They do have to working fixing their phone system though. I've called before also and never get an actual person. Just some strange recording. I forgot what it says, but it says it twice and then hangs up on you. Oh yeah, it says "No input".

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Update : I've been in a lot of communication with their support team. If they come through with what they've offered me.....oh boy....everything would be most acceptable. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for giving me some time Max

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry I missed this man.... sounds like you've been in talks with Max. he's pulls alotta water and will no doubt square you away!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to thank Max over at Nutriverse for coming through and taking great care of me. He saw to it I was taken care of. Happy customer. Will buy again soon.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the feedback bro - and THANK YOU for your support!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I've a wee issue here, good folk at NV.

I ordered ECA Xtreme caps on the 10th of October - saying in stock. It's now the 28th & my order is still awaiting fulfilment. I'm getting a bit annoyed here as the only response received via email a week ago was that NV was expecting delivery of stock. C'mon, this is getting a bit long in the tooth.

Can anyone enlighten me as to when I can expect my order #22344 to ship out?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
WTF is going on at NV?!

I ordered preworkout product 11 days ago & during that time I've received 3 x emails telling me that 4 like items from my 10 item order I am unable to have the chosen flavour of - that's to say that I paid for apparently available stock, then was told it's unavailable so I chose another flavour - and so on 3 times! Now there's not enough stock left to fill my order!! That's ridiculous - order cancelled. Just give me a refund.

On top of that I had to ask why my Ergonine order wasn't being released (presale paid Jan 15) only to now be told unflavoured wasn't in stock...and upon further prompting told me that it will be at least 3 weeks away. So, I would have sat here for another 3 - 5 weeks waiting for Ergonine, with no clue as to a delay from PES. Man, just give me another flavour & ship the 13 tubs that I have already paid for!

Are you guys just too busy to give a sh!t anymore? Seriously, order picking is incredibly slow - or is that just international orders? - & there seems to be no communication at all unless prompted by the customer. Normally I'm very happy with the service provided by NV, but this year has been just awful so far.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheeky1 have u reached out to support?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
cheeky1 have u reached out to support?
Yessir - repeatedly. I've cancelled one order because of the BS mucking around. If it's available at POS it should be in stock & ready to ship. Pick it, pack it, send it. Like I said, I had to change my order (flavour) 3x over a week & a half until eventually there wasn't even enough stock on the shelf to fill it. That's terrible service, no matter which way you look at it.

I shouldn't have to chase NV up over unfulfilled orders either, a simple mass email saying unflavoured Ergonine is unavailable until xxx date is a simple courtesy to the customer base...I should think.

As you can tell, I'm a little miffed at this point. That's over $700US of my money doing absolutely nothing for me for 3 weeks now....and pending.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
They may have taken the above feedback because they let me know about the LJ100 being out of stock and on pre order

NV has always been great with international orders but my last order with them they have gone out there way too impress!

Very happy with their customer service

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
They may have taken the above feedback because they let me know about the LJ100 being out of stock and on pre order

NV has always been great with international orders but my last order with them they have gone out there way too impress!

Very happy with their customer service
Awesome.
To their credit they have jumped to attention since I gave them a serve. Order refunded & a couple of unflavoured Ergonine tracked down. I hope they have taken this criticism onboard as constructive. There is nothing more annoying than placing an order, after stuffing around trying to get max value on international shipping vs qty of items, only to have an item/s be deemed unavailable. Pet hate for me, that is.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Update on Ergonine order...
Arrived in good time with a good handful of Conquer samples thrown in. Thank you for that NV, my crankiness has subsided & the world is a better place once again :D

Oz customs however...dicks!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Update on Ergonine order...
Arrived in good time with a good handful of Conquer samples thrown in. Thank you for that NV, my crankiness has subsided & the world is a better place once again :D

Oz customs however...dicks!
Yeah Aussie customs are tough. The slower the delivery the better chance it gets passed I find. But it can take a month to get here.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Aussie customs are tough. The slower the delivery the better chance it gets passed I find. But it can take a month to get here.
I find the opposite, but it's Russian Roulette regardless. Ergonine opened & tested it would appear.