Nutriverse stopping OL-UK?

clown007

clown007

Awards
Just got a "close out" email from Nutriverse on the OL-UK line. Are they no longer carrying the products?

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Got the same email. Tried to make a purchase, but the coupon code wouldn't work

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Worked fine just now. Excellent discount!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stocked up on a couple for items myself!

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
In for info.
Also grabbed a 360 count Ostarine

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLOWOUT35

sorry fellas, this will be it. sale closes Monday at midnight, eastern time. products will be pulled and that's that. STOCK THE F UP :)

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G is there any combined code for OL UK and Primeval? ;)

Guids

Awards
Volvo140G -

I ordered a few products including Olympus labs with the BLOWOUT35 discount code, but have noticed that my items have not shipped. I have tried to contact Nutri-Verse by phone for the last few days with no luck of getting a hold of anyone. Can you please let me know how to reach Nutri-Verse?

Thanks

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Volvo140G -

I ordered a few products including Olympus labs with the BLOWOUT35 discount code, but have noticed that my items have not shipped. I have tried to contact Nutri-Verse by phone for the last few days with no luck of getting a hold of anyone. Can you please let me know how to reach Nutri-Verse?

Thanks
I think they are running a little behind with everyone buying up on Olympus UK products, I have bought from them in the past and got my shipment the next day. This time I ordered on Monday and just got an email today that a label was created for shipping.

Guids

Awards
Yeah, I figured they might be a little behind. I have order from them before with great success. However, my first order was made Sept. 30th and only the shipping label has been made, which I normally don't have a problem with, except that I am running a eight-week stack and the first bottle is on its last day.

Guids

Awards
I got a hold of Nutri-Verse. Great guys and customer service. You are right GettinSwole, they are just super busy with the orders from the sale.Thanks Volvo140G for the response.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a hold of Nutri-Verse. Great guys and customer service. You are right GettinSwole, they are just super busy with the orders from the sale.Thanks Volvo140G for the response.
cheers!

pete379

Awards
Hey is the sale over??? Promo code isn't working for me

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
First got some Mass GH. Just picked up some RAD.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dropped some coin myself.... bummer to see these products go!

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Since these products are still available, any chance of another blowout sale?

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link! I must have added the items from the wrong place because it wasn't letting me use the code before.

It worked this time and I am happy to take some more OL-UK product off of the Nutri-Verse shelves.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the link! I must have added the items from the wrong place because it wasn't letting me use the code before.

It worked this time and I am happy to take some more OL-UK product off of the Nutri-Verse shelves.
that's a win-win brother! THANK YOU for your support!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37
khall1974 Supplements 63