No information on order

musclebound

Awards
I placed an order august 24th and I haven't received any confirmation email about the item. I was charged but I have yet to receive the item. I have been calling 1-800-688-7407 but no one ever answers.

musclebound

Awards
No reply on this forum an no reply when you call the number listed for nutri-verse smh

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I just called, I pressed each way to try to get a hold of a certain department and it just kept saying "No input so far". I placed a order like last week and got tracking, should be here tmw. Did you get tracking?

musclebound

Awards
No email confirmation or tracking. I get the same response when you dial their number and I ordered last week and paid for 2 day shipping

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Is there line 24/7? If so,nutri verse looks like they just hit a lick

musclebound

Awards
It's not 24/7 but I have been calling for a couple days at their business operation time. Not even a rep on the board to look into the matter. Never ordering from these guys again

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I placed an order august 24th and I haven't received any confirmation email about the item. I was charged but I have yet to receive the item. I have been calling 1-800-688-7407 but no one ever answers.
Nutriverse has some of the best customer service of the many supp sites I've ordered from. If you ordered Trest or Dermatrest they already communicated that it will not ship until the 28th. With the huge sales they've been having on OL I'm sure they're just back logged. The Trest pre-order sale was huge. Volvo140G is the only rep on here. He is a good guy and will try to help get you some info. Cheers.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook FTMFW, thanks bro

OP I'm sorry i missed this.... I've sent u a PM.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just called, I pressed each way to try to get a hold of a certain department and it just kept saying "No input so far". I placed a order like last week and got tracking, should be here tmw. Did you get tracking?
Yeah I called recently and got the same thing. I guess phones are complicated or something.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutriverse has some of the best customer service of the many supp sites I've ordered from. If you ordered Trest or Dermatrest they already communicated that it will not ship until the 28th. With the huge sales they've been having on OL I'm sure they're just back logged. The Trest pre-order sale was huge. Volvo140G is the only rep on here. He is a good guy and will try to help get you some info. Cheers.
Really won't ship till the 28th?. Because I already have mine, signed sealed and delivered!