Well this is kind of strange!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Placed an order on Monday for MyoSynergy and selected USPS for shipping. I live in Upstate NY so figured my order should come really quick coming from NJ. Well my package went from NJ to Tulsa, Oklahoma?!? It still looks like it's in Oklahoma. Why would USPS send my order to NY from NJ to across the country?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, not calling out Nutriverse or anything. I've always had great experiences ordering from them. Just makes no sense why USPS would do that. I could've just made the 2 hour drive to New Brunswick lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's not due for a few days, your package can travel wherever until the promised date. I had a package come from Southern California all the way to Washington before it got to me in Northern California.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, usps is weird like that.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. Got it on Saturday. Took 5 days from NJ to NY but I got it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a package come about 60 miles from my house once it reached my state, then traveled across
state to the other side of the state instead of going towards me 60 miles east, it traveled 120 miles
west 1st, then made it back my way 180 east. Overall it added about 3 days to my ship time.

USPS yay..!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read an article about someone's package coming from a state next to his but it took a trip down to Hawaii before it got delivered to him. Talked to my fedex guy and he said, "That's what you get for cheap delivery."

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and I'll never pay extra for a signature again. I sent my friend her Xmas present and paid extra to get her signature, because she lived in a not so great neighborhood. What happened?! She wrote a note for the delivery person to just leave it because she wasn't going to go to the post office to pick it up.