No plastic and broken seal on radar1ne

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys I received my bottles of Leg3nd and Radar1ne in the mail today. The Leg3nd was sealed with plastic and was sealed under the top. The Radar1ne however had no plastic and the seal underneath the top was torn. No cotton in the bottle either. I'm not so sure I feel comfortable ingesting these. The pills are the right color I believe. Purple and white.

I also emailed [email protected]
Volvo140G _Nutriverse

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Possibly made in a diff manufacturing facility?

Ive had Lgi product in the past w/o an inner seal and diff bottles and outer seals. Looked "sketch" at first but was g2g.

Maybe PM and OL rep...

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Possibly made in a diff manufacturing facility?

Ive had Lgi product in the past w/o an inner seal and diff bottles and outer seals. Looked "sketch" at first but was g2g.

Maybe PM and OL rep...
Had the same from LGI. Their natadrol was like that. I already spoke to an Olympus Labs rep and it was indicated that it should have been plastic sealed with the seal under the bottom. The same as the bottle of Leg3nd

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs have any thoughts?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
If its from nutri it should be ok. Their was rumor there were lgi fakes out there , hence the different colored bottles. But most were bought/sold on eBay and Amazon.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If its from nutri it should be ok. Their was rumor there were lgi fakes out there , hence the different colored bottles. But most were bought/sold on eBay and Amazon.
Troof.... we're not selling anyone fake/bogus OL bottles ;)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Troof.... we're not selling anyone fake/bogus OL bottles ;)
Oh no im not doubting if the product is real or not. Im sure it is. Im concerned because it has been opened. One seal missing and one torn 3 quarters of the way off isn't good sign

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of fake/bogus LGI products. I'm betting also that your RAD is just fine. These products by OL are packaged and produced by machine. I know sometimes the machines jam up on a production line. It was mostly likely something like that.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While that may very well be the case sir. 2 seals being broken concerns me.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a reason why no one has answered my emails on the website? Volvo140G _Nutriverse

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
torn through the middle or on the sides? Sometime's the glue is weak and it comes off with the cap when you unscrew the cap

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just an update here guys. Support got back to me and Max is shipping me out a new Radar1ne. Top notch service and thank you

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you get to keep the old one?.
Technically yes but I tossed the bottle already. Got a phobia about certain stuff and thats one of em. Would take a bottle of aspirin back to the store if the box had been opened and the seal was missing. Its the same difference to me.