ship date for Ghrelin and Cardarine

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when these will be shipping out?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im sorry I missed this post bro...

endurashred and massgh in stock now... sounds like early next week for the rest. we're wating on shipment as there was issues with labels. its remarkably difficult to launch 7 new products simultaneously id imagine :)

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
What's strange is I received shipping confirmation and tracking for my Cardar1ne Thursday and should be here Monday according to usps. Wasn't expecting this since I thought I'd be waiting another week. But certainly not complaining:)

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
What's strange is I received shipping confirmation and tracking for my Cardar1ne Thursday and should be here Monday according to usps. Wasn't expecting this since I thought I'd be waiting another week. But certainly not complaining:)
That is strange, since last I heard Cardarine and Ghrelin won't be in stock at nutri-planet until Tuesday.

Crowbar

M

mcwilton1123

Awards
Yeah I got shipping confirmation that EnduraSHRED and Cardar1ne will be here Monday as well..

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
just got shipment notification of all of my orders. They combined 3 orders and refunded me the extra shipping. Boom thanks Nutriverse!

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Just got word my Cardarine and Ghrelin will be here Wed.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I received Cardar1ne yesterday

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Anyone receive the Ghrelin yet?