Same day shipping!

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Placed an order on june 14 which was shipped on 19th and it has been in the same place since- globegistics - enroute to regional processing facility. No further updates?
Placed another order on june 21 which is still awaiting fulfilment! Not the best way to deal with a new customer!
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Just when i posted. Tracking got to the next step.
Think i should post often

thedeadlybulb

Awards
Just when i posted. Tracking got to the next step.
Think i should post often
I'm in the same boat. Got my shipping notification on the 17th, then no movement visible in tracking until today, finally.

thedeadlybulb

Awards
Yep. But actually I was a lot more concerned about another shipment from a different vendor, ordered a week earlier. That finally arrived today.

Glad to see this one is on the move!

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
The mail travels from our warehouse to the sorting facility of the freight forwarder, there it's sorted within 24 hours and tracking is updated. What may delay international orders sometimes is when we need to collect different items from different warehouses in to one and ship them together.

For immediate responses within 12 hours on orders in the future contact [email protected]

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
The mail travels from our warehouse to the sorting facility of the freight forwarder, there it's sorted within 24 hours and tracking is updated. What may delay international orders sometimes is when we need to collect different items from different warehouses in to one and ship them together.

For immediate responses within 12 hours on orders in the future contact [email protected]
Appreciate the response
Awaiting on the second order. First one is on the move.
Thanks

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Yep. But actually I was a lot more concerned about another shipment from a different vendor, ordered a week earlier. That finally arrived today.

Glad to see this one is on the move!

Good to know. How long did it take?

thedeadlybulb

Awards
Ordered June 5, arrived today. I'd say that's a few days slower than usual. But again - different vendor, not Nutri-Verse.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Ordered June 5, arrived today. I'd say that's a few days slower than usual. But again - different vendor, not Nutri-Verse.
I am waiting on 2 orders from nutriverse and one from a different vendor! All were ordered quite close. Let's see

clown007

clown007

Awards
I ordered from nutriverse on the 13th and received my order on the 21st and that was with custom clearance to canada. This is the second order I have gotten from nutriverse and couldn't be happier with their customer service or shipping protocol.
1test are you in Canada as well?
Which shipping option did you choose? I have used first class priority and it's been great.
-clown

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I ordered from nutriverse on the 13th and received my order on the 21st and that was with custom clearance to canada. This is the second order I have gotten from nutriverse and couldn't be happier with their customer service or shipping protocol.
1test are you in Canada as well?
Which shipping option did you choose? I have used first class priority and it's been great.
-clown
Yes
In manitoba
First class super saver, it's been two weeks now.
You know the feeling. I hate waiting!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Not that you can change it now, but try the First Class Priority shipping next time. Max recommended that one to me when I first ordered and it worked out very well.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Not that you can change it now, but try the First Class Priority shipping next time. Max recommended that one to me when I first ordered and it worked out very well.
Sure will
Thanks

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I just want to chime in that I am a new customer at Nutri-Verse and have had a great experience thus far.

I messed up and needed to change my order (subtract 1 item and add a couple others). Even though my order was a pain in the ass (I'm sure), Nutri-verse was on it with same day communication and resolution.

Regards,

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
That's great.
That was the reason i chose nutriverse but hard luck on my side, i guess they don't like me.
Still waiting for the orders!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
That's great.
That was the reason i chose nutriverse but hard luck on my side, i guess they don't like me.
Still waiting for the orders!
I'm sure you'll get straightened out. Mine hasn't shipped yet either but I was aware before-hand that one of my items was not going to be in stock until today, so it was expected.

Wishing u the best in getting things taken care of.