Canada Shipping

1. Canada Shipping

Will there be any custom problems?
    Tracking availability?

2. I have ordered from Nutriverse and have had no problems at all (I'm in Ontario). Shipping was fast and Max and customer support are fantastic.
    My log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/268844-clowns-closing-40-a.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by clown007 View Post
    I have ordered from Nutriverse and have had no problems at all (I'm in Ontario). Shipping was fast and Max and customer support are fantastic.
    Cheers

4. No problem.
    Nutriverse has treated this Canadian very well.

Cheers,
    -clown
    My log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/268844-clowns-closing-40-a.html

5. As the Nutriverse rep I'm just gonna chime in and say yeah, yup..... what clown said!

Thanks dude - cheers fellas!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    As the Nutriverse rep I'm just gonna chime in and say yeah, yup..... what clown said!

Thanks dude - cheers fellas!
    Placed an order on 14 june, it has not been shipped yet. Don't know what's up

7. Quote Originally Posted by 1test View Post
    Placed an order on 14 june, it has not been shipped yet. Don't know what's up
    If you could PM me your order # I'll forward it to the bossman and see what we can find out...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    If you could PM me your order # I'll forward it to the bossman and see what we can find out...
    Done

9. I was the same way my first order. Seemed it took a while for processing etc. The system didn't seem to update what was happening behind the scenes. Max reassured me everything was in order and sure enough shipping went off without a hitch; not to mention the fact it shipped faster than any other company I have ordered from!
    I ordered late last week as well. It'll come shortly I'm sure.

10. Quote Originally Posted by clown007 View Post
    I was the same way my first order. Seemed it took a while for processing etc. The system didn't seem to update what was happening behind the scenes. Max reassured me everything was in order and sure enough shipping went off without a hitch; not to mention the fact it shipped faster than any other company I have ordered from!
    I ordered late last week as well. It'll come shortly I'm sure.
    That made me happy
    Good to know

11. No problem!

-clown

12. Worth noting for our international brethren, we're implementing a new shipping process which should be faster and trackable to your door. This way you'll see more in depth tracking updates so you can follow the parcel better. And yes... we're good with customs
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

13. NP stuff gets stopped at the border and thus costs more money in duty fees and taxes, Nutri-verse never gets stopped. Keep the orders around 100$ or less and your good.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    NP stuff gets stopped at the border and thus costs more money in duty fees and taxes, Nutri-verse never gets stopped. Keep the orders around 100$ or less and your good.
    Thanks for sharing. We're good with customs forms
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Thanks for sharing. We're good with customs forms
    Nice rack btw lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Nice rack btw lol
    Thank you, they are some pretty luscious jugs
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. canada shipping increase?!
    By fritzer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 08:40 PM
  2. Canada shipping details help
    By Raja911 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 12:33 AM