1test

Awards
  • Established
Will there be any custom problems?
Tracking availability?

clown007

clown007

Awards
I have ordered from Nutriverse and have had no problems at all (I'm in Ontario). Shipping was fast and Max and customer support are fantastic.

clown007

clown007

Awards
No problem.
Nutriverse has treated this Canadian very well.

Cheers,
-clown

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As the Nutriverse rep I'm just gonna chime in and say yeah, yup..... what clown said! :)

Thanks dude - cheers fellas!

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
As the Nutriverse rep I'm just gonna chime in and say yeah, yup..... what clown said! :)

Thanks dude - cheers fellas!
Placed an order on 14 june, it has not been shipped yet. Don't know what's up

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Placed an order on 14 june, it has not been shipped yet. Don't know what's up
If you could PM me your order # I'll forward it to the bossman and see what we can find out...

clown007

clown007

Awards
I was the same way my first order. Seemed it took a while for processing etc. The system didn't seem to update what was happening behind the scenes. Max reassured me everything was in order and sure enough shipping went off without a hitch; not to mention the fact it shipped faster than any other company I have ordered from!
I ordered late last week as well. It'll come shortly I'm sure.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I was the same way my first order. Seemed it took a while for processing etc. The system didn't seem to update what was happening behind the scenes. Max reassured me everything was in order and sure enough shipping went off without a hitch; not to mention the fact it shipped faster than any other company I have ordered from!
I ordered late last week as well. It'll come shortly I'm sure.
That made me happy
Good to know

clown007

clown007

Awards
No problem!

-clown

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worth noting for our international brethren, we're implementing a new shipping process which should be faster and trackable to your door. This way you'll see more in depth tracking updates so you can follow the parcel better. And yes... we're good with customs ;)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
NP stuff gets stopped at the border and thus costs more money in duty fees and taxes, Nutri-verse never gets stopped. Keep the orders around 100$ or less and your good.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP stuff gets stopped at the border and thus costs more money in duty fees and taxes, Nutri-verse never gets stopped. Keep the orders around 100$ or less and your good.
Thanks for sharing. We're good with customs forms ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Strong Supplement Shop 2
MA Labs 2
clown007 Olympus Labs 4
Matthew1237 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6