Nutri-verse

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Is anyone able to get thru on their phone line? Email? I placed a order on the 17th and still haven't got confirmation of anything yet

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I didn't bother contacting them yet but my order hasn't shipped yet. I bought the same day you did.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I ordered on the 15th too and got my stuff today. I really need another thing of tren lol. Hopefully they still had it

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
and ive checked my account and they haven't processed my payment

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
no ****. idk what to do, run tren at 50 a day for 8 weeks?

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I bought a dmz/tren cycle but only got 1 bottle of tren.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what it going on with the usps I placed my order the 16th was "shipped" and received a tracking number the 19th and I still haven't received my order I live about 30mins from where it ships from too.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I wonder what it going on with the usps I placed my order the 16th was "shipped" and received a tracking number the 19th and I still haven't received my order I live about 30mins from where it ships from too.
I'm right there with you...ordered stuff on the 16th and again on the 18th...says both were shipped but only one has a tracking number and it hasn't updated in nearly a week now. :(

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat as you guys... I've ordered from them before and I think it took a long time shipping as well

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered the day the bill was signed, last Friday or Saturday I think and got my package on Monday or Tuesday.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I ordered the day the bill was signed, last Friday or Saturday I think and got my package on Monday or Tuesday.
Why don't you rub it in.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
So i got the bottle i ordered on the 19th on monday. then the bottle i ordered in the 13th just came yesterday. I emailed max and he finally answered the phone. idk whats going on there but i got my stuff

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why don't you rub it in.
Just letting you know to have hope. Keep in mind, every business is busy this time of the year, so os every person. I don't know how big that hop is, but if it is on the smller side, then yes, there will be delays this time of the year. Not only because of business, but personal reasons too. You also have to keep in mind the amount of orders that went through due to the bill

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just letting you know to have hope. Keep in mind, every business is busy this time of the year, so os every person. I don't know how big that hop is, but if it is on the smller side, then yes, there will be delays this time of the year. Not only because of business, but personal reasons too. You also have to keep in mind the amount of orders that went through due to the bill
great points brother

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
What? That's not cool... I ordered before the bill was even signed. I'm so over nutriverse.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What? That's not cool... I ordered before the bill was even signed. I'm so over nutriverse.
hit up Max. he is the sales manager and he will gladly explain what is going on with the orders. he is a stand up guy and he won't do you wrong.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Seems like there's a couple of us in the same boat...I just sent Max a message a few hours ago, when he responds I'll let you guys know what's up.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got this on Monday:

All orders have been subject to extra processing times due to the ban, but all sales prior to the ban will be entertained. I'll have a more precise update here for you soon

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Just heard back from Max - awesome response time, wasn't expecting to hear back until after the holidays - he told me that they're waiting on a shipment to come in, and then the order will be shipped. Maybe that's the same situation for some of you!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just heard back from Max - awesome response time, wasn't expecting to hear back until after the holidays - he told me that they're waiting on a shipment to come in, and then the order will be shipped. Maybe that's the same situation for some of you!
Max..the epitome of great customer service

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got an email from him too, my order ships Friday. Dude's working late Xmas eve to get this stuff out!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I'm not worried, I was just being facetious I'm sure it's in the works if the label was made. I'm not waiting on anything really just ordered a halo before the ban.

True Grit

True Grit

Awards
Looks like everyone is having the same problem as me with shipping. No worries i guess patience is key here.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered on the 16th still have nothing. Whats up? Cant get through on the phone as well it just cuts off. ?
email Max at [email protected]

he is the sales manager and he was actually working yesterday during Christmas. now that's dedication!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 0
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37