Order #13978

Kendal07

Awards
My order was shipped on 11/19/14 , tracking number has not got any update since then. I am in UK and according to your information UK delivery takes around 8 days. It has been 15 days since shipment. I was wondering where is my order exactly.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My order was shipped on 11/19/14 , tracking number has not got any update since then. I am in UK and according to your information UK delivery takes around 8 days. It has been 15 days since shipment. I was wondering where is my order exactly.
Contact Nutriverse via the website email and info. They don't have any reps here, man. You won't get a response here

Kendal07

Awards
Contact Nutriverse via the website email and info. They don't have any reps here, man. You won't get a response here
Actually I have sent an email to them a few days ago but there has been no response yet. Thanks for your help. I am very eager to test my conqu3r though.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I have sent an email to them a few days ago but there has been no response yet. Thanks for your help. I am very eager to test my conqu3r though.
Send me an email to [email protected] with your order info and I'll get it to my contact over there. We'll get you all squared away, my friend.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What flavor of Conqu3r Ya get?

Kendal07

Awards
I got this one bro;1 x CONQU3R Pre-Workout by Olympus Labs with Free Shaker Bottle Bundle
(Flavor: Fruit Punch Blast)