Shipping Error

  1. Board Sponsor
    Swolbraham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    928058
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Shipping Error


    i'm so bummed and annoyed... nutriverse sent my order to the wrong address. i just called, no answer so i left an email. i checked my order under my account and gave them the correct address but still sent it to the wrong place. worst part is, i leave for hawaii on friday, so i need it here by thursday

    i live in NJ, so i believe it can be done, but i'm mad i spent $110 and purposely tried to order the product i wanted from nutriverse so i can get it before i leave for vacation
    PM If You Have Any Questions Regarding Our Products!

  2. New Member
    digitalpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    46065
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    30.71%

    How do you know it went to the wrong address, tracking number I assume?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Swolbraham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    928058
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalpimp View Post
    How do you know it went to the wrong address, tracking number I assume?
    yeah, i got in touch with someone. their shipping label was correct. so i conacted usps and waiting to hear back. i live like 45 mins away from nutriverse so usually its really fast. i checked the tracking info and it says delivered... in another town 30 mins away lol
    PM If You Have Any Questions Regarding Our Products!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    digitalpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    46065
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    30.71%

    I had similar trouble with USPS order from Nutraplanet last month. I checked their tracking and it was sent to a post office almost an hour out of the way. Luckily I called that post office and got it straightened out before it left out. Lol
  5. Board Sponsor
    Swolbraham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    928058
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    wish that happened here

    just hoping i get my products. over $100 bones
    PM If You Have Any Questions Regarding Our Products!
  6. New Member
    ajbogs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    31200
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post

    yeah, i got in touch with someone. their shipping label was correct. so i conacted usps and waiting to hear back. i live like 45 mins away from nutriverse so usually its really fast. i checked the tracking info and it says delivered... in another town 30 mins away lol
    So, you 45 minutes north? That's about how far I am too lol first I've heard of nutriverse though
  7. Board Sponsor
    Swolbraham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    928058
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbogs View Post
    So, you 45 minutes north? That's about how far I am too lol first I've heard of nutriverse though
    yeah bergen county, nj

    i haven't had an issue like this period with them so hopefully itll get worked out
    PM If You Have Any Questions Regarding Our Products!
  8. New Member
    ajbogs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    31200
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    19.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post

    yeah bergen county, nj

    i haven't had an issue like this period with them so hopefully itll get worked out
    I'm sure they'll resolve it, or maybe they better ship it off to Hawaii now. Maybe it'll be there sometime while you're there
  9. Board Sponsor
    Swolbraham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    928058
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbogs View Post
    I'm sure they'll resolve it, or maybe they better ship it off to Hawaii now. Maybe it'll be there sometime while you're there
    nah if i cant get it by thursday imma just have it sent to a friends house and get it after lol
    PM If You Have Any Questions Regarding Our Products!
  10. Board Sponsor
    _Nutriverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    3092
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.51%

    OP confirmed that he got his order, Seems as if USPS had a sorting error or some sort of tracking error on the website. We've noticed this happen sometimes but that usually means the order will deliver next day.
    http://www.nutri-verse.com
    SAVE 5% OFF STOREWIDE ALL YEAR ROUND BY USING COUPON CODE "AM5" AT CHECKOUT.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Swolbraham's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    928058
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by _Nutriverse View Post
    OP confirmed that he got his order, Seems as if USPS had a sorting error or some sort of tracking error on the website. We've noticed this happen sometimes but that usually means the order will deliver next day.
    yeah, Nutriverse to the rescue!!!

    they'll continue to get my business, i was in contact with a rep even at 8 PM, very thankful and greatful
    PM If You Have Any Questions Regarding Our Products!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 06:24 PM
  2. Bump for B12 shipping
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2003, 03:23 AM
  3. 1 day shipping in CA from 1fast400
    By quasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 06:08 PM
  4. GVT related error?
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 10:24 AM
  5. sql error
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in