Nutriverse Review - 2 thumbs up..! - AnabolicMinds.com

Nutriverse Review - 2 thumbs up..!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Nutriverse Review - 2 thumbs up..!

I placed my first order with Nutriverse 2 weeks ago.
    It was a really large order. I spent about $288.

Here's how it went down.

There were 3 potential hiccups that were all handled with class by Max.

Hiccup 1 - they were out of SNS Agamtatime, so Max gave me 3 containers of Primaforce Agmatine
    Hiccup 2 - 1-Andro was back ordered, so he offered a substitute, I declined, so he refunded my money.
    Hiccup 3 - one do my items was shipped directly from the manufacture and it was damaged in shipping,
    Max contacted the manufacturer and I received a replacement bottle in a few days with no hassle whatsoever.

In business, there are always going to be unforeseen problems occasionally, that's expected. How there
    Handled is what separates the average companies from the great ones.

FINAL REVIEW

Value - 9/10
    Good prices, lower then a lot of online retailers. Plus you get 10% off your first order.

Customer Service - 10/10
    Excellent customer service. Max Replied to all my emails in a timely matter, he was always polite and took
    Care of all my issues promptly. It's what you'd expect from a great company.

Shipping - 8/10
    Shipped items in envelopes instead of boxes, so there is potential for shipping damage. Shipping rates are
    Also a little higher then I like to pay normally. But worth it considering the money I saved on my large order.
    But it could get pricey If you were only buying 1 or 2 items.

Overall 9/10
    I will definitely be purchasing from Nutriverse again in the near future.
    Current 12 WEEK Shred Log w/ Forskolin 95, ECA, Absolutely Abliderated & Burn24..!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251810-12-week-shred.html

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice review. I'm also satisfied with Nutriverse.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Nice review. I'm also satisfied with Nutriverse.
    THX.... I believe in spreading the word when a company treats me right.

Most people only do this when they are treated badly.
    Current 12 WEEK Shred Log w/ Forskolin 95, ECA, Absolutely Abliderated & Burn24..!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251810-12-week-shred.html
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Thank you, you are valued indeed! We'd like to thank Evomuse for caring about their customers as well and fixing the situation! Matt is a stand up guy!
    http://www.nutri-verse.com
    SAVE 5% OFF STOREWIDE ALL YEAR ROUND BY USING COUPON CODE "AM5" AT CHECKOUT.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by _Nutriverse View Post
    Thank you, you are valued indeed! We'd like to thank Evomuse for caring about their customers as well and fixing the situation! Matt is a stand up guy!
    Definitely want to give a shout out to Matt as well. The only reason I didnt was because I didnt want to
    take the spotlight away from Nutriverse. But I do appreciate you mentioning it.

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

I have to say my first experience with Nutriverse was fantastic. Max was very accommodating to my wants and needs. Made me feel as though they were willing to do what it took to make me a customer. And now I will be a repeat customer because of my recent experience with Nutriverse. Btw, my products were shipped in one large box.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    I have to say my first experience with Nutriverse was fantastic. Matt was very accommodating to my wants and needs. Made me feel as though they were willing to do what it took to make me a customer. And now I will be a repeat customer because of my recent experience with Nutriverse. Btw, my products were shipped in one large box.
    Just a heads up... Max is who i dealt with at Nutriverse. Matt is the owner of Evomuse.
    I had a great experience with both of them.
    Just wanted to make sure the right person got the shout out

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Just a heads up... Max is who i dealt with at Nutriverse. Matt is the owner of Evomuse. I had a great experience with both of them. Just wanted to make sure the right person got the shout out
    You are correct sir. That is my fault. Max was exceptionally accommodating and quick to respond. Previous post fixed *
  9. CT3
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was going to write my own review but I'll post it here. I made my first order recently and I had a couple of requests that could have caused snags but did not.

I was going to be out of town for a week so I requested that it be held for over a week. This worked out perfectly as it was delivered the day I got back which kept it from cooking in the mailbox for days.

Excellent overall experience and will definitely do business again. Thanks!
  10. New Member

Just to piggy back on this thread. Had placed an order with nutriverse. Nothing big $50 or so on this last Friday. In my confirmation email got a coupon code for some Olympic labs stuff. Sad what the hell I'll take it too! Sent an email on Saturday to see if I can combine orders. Got a reply this past Sunday and by Tuesday Max had already seen I placed the second order and had the warehouse combine it to cut down on my shipping costs. Customer for life. Thanks guys
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Just ordered my first time! Looking forward to it!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Great customer service at Nutriverse. I used the chat window and talked with Max and got and 4 bottles of DermaStrength coming. Looking forward to doing business with them in the future.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 02:42 AM
  2. 2 Thumbs Up For Bobo's Training Program (updated)
    By NPursuit in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 09:39 AM
  3. Quick Thumbs up to the boyz at BDC concerning T-1 Final
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 02:40 PM