Help With Meal Plan

1. Help With Meal Plan

ok so our school just got out..todays the first day of summer, and so i have a lot more freedom with my meals and what i eat and when. my goals for this summer are to shed BF%, pack on lean muscle. i was wondering if anyone here can put together a mock-meal plan for me..some info:

weight: 202 lb
    height: 6'2
    supps: whey, RPM/Drive, X-factor, Xtend, Creatine mono, Centrum

Thanks for any help!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by singa View Post
    ok so our school just got out..todays the first day of summer, and so i have a lot more freedom with my meals and what i eat and when. my goals for this summer are to shed BF%, pack on lean muscle. i was wondering if anyone here can put together a mock-meal plan for me..some info:

weight: 202 lb
    height: 6'2
    supps: whey, RPM/Drive, X-factor, Xtend, Creatine mono, Centrum

Thanks for any help!!
    Every person on this board has a goal: To shed bodyfat and to pack on some lean muscle. WTF! Hahaha

Nice list of supps you got there my friend. I can tell you what 'I' do for my diet, if that's what you want to hear... If you're interested holler back.
    Freedom means nothing here.

3. yeah, just a few example diets would be great...i just have to get the main idea, and then i can go from there...gotta get my number of cals and **** right, so it would be much appreciated

and yeah, pretty pumped about my stack...x factor comes in tomorrow i believe, so im gunna start it this week i think

..and yeah i feel a bit repetitive with the goal, but hey, its a good target right

anyway, thanks for the help
    •   

4. \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

5. thanks bro..love those scivation downloadable books

Similar Forum Threads

1. Meal Plan
    By natedogg151 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 04:39 PM
  2. Help with new meal plan?
    By ambushunter in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2