- 06-16-2008, 09:15 PM
first im am 6'2 250 and train Westside Barbell. Since october i have been on a solid routine getting my maxes to bench:335, squat: 425, and deadlift 475. due to shoulder issues i dont bench anymore. anyways, my diet sucks. i dont drink cokes and have very little if any sweets. i mostly eat organic, but i cant seem to eat enough. since i have cleaned up my diet i cant pack away the amount of food i used to. typically i have oatmeal/blackberries/strawberries for breakfast, pre/post workout protein, brown rice mid day, and then a approx 2lb steak every night at 7 or 8. does this seem like enough food??? the only supps i take are the pre/post workout protein, fish oil, vit c, resveretrol, vit d3. have gained probobly 20lbs since october, and the only fat i notice is in my abdominal area. my stomach is almost flat, but no definition. is my diet bad, and what could i change??
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigpetefox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2008, 11:34 AM
- By iron addict in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2003, 02:25 PM
- By Budlite74 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2003, 04:26 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 05-05-2003, 09:52 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2003, 05:13 PM