energy to convert food

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im trying to lose some weight, big suprise. i train for powerlifting 4x/week and do 45min cardio every mornong before i eat anything. after cardio i carb back up with oats to get ready for my workout, i take pre/post workout protein and brown rice after my workout. i have a approx. 2lb steak at 7pm on days i workout. after 730pm i dont eat anything and only drink water. before bed i take somnidren and BCAA's. what would be the best food to eat after my steak that requires the most energy to break down. im wanting to do this so any extra calories i have stored in my body will be broken down. or should i do a 30-45 min cardio session before bed???

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
im trying to lose some weight, big suprise. i train for powerlifting 4x/week and do 45min cardio every mornong before i eat anything. after cardio i carb back up with oats to get ready for my workout, i take pre/post workout protein and brown rice after my workout. i have a approx. 2lb steak at 7pm on days i workout. after 730pm i dont eat anything and only drink water. before bed i take somnidren and BCAA's. what would be the best food to eat after my steak that requires the most energy to break down. im wanting to do this so any extra calories i have stored in my body will be broken down. or should i do a 30-45 min cardio session before bed???
I like the combonation of celery and cottage cheese. I know it doesn't sound all that appealing but celery actually takes more calories to eat than it contains. Cottage cheese is a great source of casein protein which will last longer in your system and will be good to be broken down by time to have your somnidren.

let me know if you have any other questions that I might be able to help with!