energy to convert food

Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

energy to convert food

im trying to lose some weight, big suprise. i train for powerlifting 4x/week and do 45min cardio every mornong before i eat anything. after cardio i carb back up with oats to get ready for my workout, i take pre/post workout protein and brown rice after my workout. i have a approx. 2lb steak at 7pm on days i workout. after 730pm i dont eat anything and only drink water. before bed i take somnidren and BCAA's. what would be the best food to eat after my steak that requires the most energy to break down. im wanting to do this so any extra calories i have stored in my body will be broken down. or should i do a 30-45 min cardio session before bed???

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    im trying to lose some weight, big suprise. i train for powerlifting 4x/week and do 45min cardio every mornong before i eat anything. after cardio i carb back up with oats to get ready for my workout, i take pre/post workout protein and brown rice after my workout. i have a approx. 2lb steak at 7pm on days i workout. after 730pm i dont eat anything and only drink water. before bed i take somnidren and BCAA's. what would be the best food to eat after my steak that requires the most energy to break down. im wanting to do this so any extra calories i have stored in my body will be broken down. or should i do a 30-45 min cardio session before bed???
    I like the combonation of celery and cottage cheese. I know it doesn't sound all that appealing but celery actually takes more calories to eat than it contains. Cottage cheese is a great source of casein protein which will last longer in your system and will be good to be broken down by time to have your somnidren.

let me know if you have any other questions that I might be able to help with!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 01:02 AM
  2. Matrix Energy - Mood Enhancing Energy Capsules
    By fatburner2007 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 12:43 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 03:34 AM
  4. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 07:36 PM
  5. will o-3's in udo's convert to epa?
    By biggun2181 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2005, 05:10 PM