10 bucks says this guy is goin to die. lol

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
I was reading around on facebook and there is a group called If 100,000 people join, I'll eat every McDonalds value meal, #1-12...

Here is the description

Description:
I will consume every value meal from McDonalds, starting with the Big Mac all the way to the Fish Fillet. I cannot get up, it will all be done in one sitting. I will consume every piece of food, but I can drink at my own discretion, I do not have to finish all twelve drinks. We will be recording this extravaganza for your viewing pleasures.

This is what I will consume if 100,000 people join this group:

#1 - Big Mac
#2 - 2 Cheeseburgers
#3 - Quarter Pounder w/ cheese
#4 - Double Quarter Pounder w/ cheese
#5 - Big N' Tasty
#6 - Double Cheeseburger
#7 - Chicken Ranch BLT Sandwich
#8 - Premium Chicken Club Sandwich
#9 - Chicken McNuggets (10 piece)
#10 - Chicken Selects
#11 - Premium Chicken Classic Sandwich
#12 - Fillet-O-Fish
-All fries with every value meal has to be eaten as well.

THIS WILL BE TAPED FOR PROOF!

invite all ur buddies so we can get this movin

So does anyone have any idea if this guy will live, i say he dies. lol I'll post the video when he posts the video there are currently 101,000 people... lol

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i joined when it was at like 40,000. I cant wait to see the video.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Someone should tally up the caloric value assuming all friest will be small and that he drinks no more than 3 cokes.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
that's a perfect cocktail for a stroke right there.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bkoguy07, can you post a link? I'll join. It's making me hungry :)

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
I was thinking yea big deal just have like one of them each day or week...nope nope nope....all of it on one sitting...nice!!!

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
Sits down and eats> gets up with over 1kg of extra fat :0

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
if maccas was healthy i think i could live on it all day everyday. i love the stuff.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
this is.... going to be hilarious but very dangerous. I dont think anyone could eat that much but we'll see. I dont think hell actually do it though.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
this is.... going to be hilarious but very dangerous. I dont think anyone could eat that much but we'll see. I dont think hell actually do it though.

He's got too, 101k people are waiting , I wouldn't change my mind now...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol but how many people actually know him. Ill put 10 bucks down saying that he doesnt go thru with it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
if he starts at 10:30am and goes until 10:00pm and drinks a whole lot of water and is allow bathroom breaks he could probably do it, and live. Hope he chases it with ALOT of fiber :)

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, wonder if there are any 24hr McDonalds. He could easily do this in "one sitting" given enough time. But, I agree, it's going to be nasty.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I don't think thats a 'ton' of food. Certainly not 'good' food, but its not a lot of it.

There are guys that can down nearly a dozen Big Macs in a sitting, hell I think I could do 5-6 without thinking about it if I wanted to (which I don't).

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I definitely dont want to see happens a little while afterwards...
When I eat McD's I get sick from just one meal...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I definitely dont want to see happens a little while afterwards...
When I eat McD's I get sick from just one meal...

Yeah, He'll be pissing fat out of his A$$, swollen and moon-faced from all the sodium, and have some hellacious farts.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is awesome but i dont think the guy can do it. Thats a pretty impossible feat unless you are some skinny japanesse guy named kobayashi or already a mammoth of a man. I cant even imagine what it would feel like to do that!!!! LOL.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, He'll be pissing fat out of his A$$, swollen and moon-faced from all the sodium, and have some hellacious farts.
oh yessss!...his farts will be voluptious, a lot of air (and fecal particles) moving thru the air. :fart::run:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Im just glad I dont have to be around this guy afterward! :burg::dump::dump::dump::dump::dump::dump::toilet::toilet:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
this is awesome but i dont think the guy can do it. Thats a pretty impossible feat unless you are some skinny japanesse guy named kobayashi or already a mammoth of a man. I cant even imagine what it would feel like to do that!!!! LOL.
oh yeah, forgot her name but there's a small japanese girl that has that same hypothermic disorder. forget what it's called, but it's where your body raises your temperature extremely high the moment you start eating anything whatsoever so your metabolism gets insanely high the more you eat. Both a blessing and a curse I'm sure. As thin and malnourished as they look despite their sumo-like caloric intake, I'm not too sure the ability to binge on anything I want would be worth it. She looks all cute and petite for the camera, but she might look like a greyhound with cancer when she's naked, and there's nothing she can do about it.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
She looks all cute and petite for the camera, but she might look like a greyhound with cancer when she's naked, and there's nothing she can do about it.

God that is a funny, yet horrible visual...

:run:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
wow... I laughed but shouldnt have....

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely possible to eat that much. Have you guys seen the eating competitions on ESPN or whatever?

Takeru Kobayashi is the friggin' KING of eating a bizzillion cals in mere minutes. Here's a competition he did in 2006 (he's done a lot...google his name):

"The folks over at Gothamist decided to liveblog the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog contest, which is fortunate for everyone who wasn't able to make it out to Coney Island today to watch in person. They reported that, after a grueling 12 minute battle, Takeru Kobayashi emerged victorious with a new world record of 54 hot dogs! That breaks his previous record of 53 1/2.

If you recall from earlier, this means that Kobayashi ate more than 16,500 calories in that short time period...."

More on this eating master:

In the 2006 Krystal Square Off, Kobayashi's mark of 97 hamburgers was 30 better than his winning total in 2005 and 28 better than the World Record he set in 2004.

At a speed-eating contest in Hong Kong on August 13, 2005, Kobayashi consumed 83 vegetarian jiaozi dumplings in 8 minutes.[3] The next day, he ate 100 roasted pork buns in 12 minutes.[4] Kobayashi also won the 2005 Alka-Seltzer US Open of Competitive Eating, a three-hour IFOCE elimination tournament on ESPN,[5] as well as the Glutton Bowl, a two-hour IFOCE eating special that aired on the Fox Network in 2002.[6][7] However, on Fox's 2003 show Man vs. Beast, Kobayashi lost in an eating competition against a 1089-pound Kodiak bear, when he ate 31 bunless hot dogs in 2 minutes and 36 seconds to the bear's 50.[8]

On August 5, 2006, Kobayashi set yet another world record at the Johnsonville World Bratwurst Eating Championship in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, by downing 58 bratwurst sausages in 10 minutes, shattering the previous record of 35 set the previous year by Sonya Thomas.[9]

On September 23, 2006, Takeru Kobayashi set the world record at the Phantom Food Festival in Boston, MA for eating 41 Summer Shack Lobster Rolls in 10 minutes, replacing the previous record of 22 rolls.

Other world-eating records held by Kobayashi include 17.7 pounds of cow brains in 15 minutes and 20 pounds (9 kg) of rice balls in 30 minutes.

On June 25, 2007 Kobayashi announced on his blog that he seriously injured his jaw during training. He stated that he can only open his jaw about the width of a fingertip. Kobayashi's participation in the July 4, 2007 Nathan's contest continued as scheduled. He was able to eat a personal record 63 hot dogs, though his mark was bettered by Joey Chestnut.[10]

-Papa!-

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely possible to eat that much. Have you guys seen the eating competitions on ESPN or whatever?

Takeru Kobayashi is the friggin' KING of eating a bizzillion cals in mere minutes. Here's a competition he did in 2006 (he's done a lot...google his name):

"The folks over at Gothamist decided to liveblog the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog contest, which is fortunate for everyone who wasn't able to make it out to Coney Island today to watch in person. They reported that, after a grueling 12 minute battle, Takeru Kobayashi emerged victorious with a new world record of 54 hot dogs! That breaks his previous record of 53 1/2.

If you recall from earlier, this means that Kobayashi ate more than 16,500 calories in that short time period...."

More on this eating master:

In the 2006 Krystal Square Off, Kobayashi's mark of 97 hamburgers was 30 better than his winning total in 2005 and 28 better than the World Record he set in 2004.

At a speed-eating contest in Hong Kong on August 13, 2005, Kobayashi consumed 83 vegetarian jiaozi dumplings in 8 minutes.[3] The next day, he ate 100 roasted pork buns in 12 minutes.[4] Kobayashi also won the 2005 Alka-Seltzer US Open of Competitive Eating, a three-hour IFOCE elimination tournament on ESPN,[5] as well as the Glutton Bowl, a two-hour IFOCE eating special that aired on the Fox Network in 2002.[6][7] However, on Fox's 2003 show Man vs. Beast, Kobayashi lost in an eating competition against a 1089-pound Kodiak bear, when he ate 31 bunless hot dogs in 2 minutes and 36 seconds to the bear's 50.[8]

On August 5, 2006, Kobayashi set yet another world record at the Johnsonville World Bratwurst Eating Championship in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, by downing 58 bratwurst sausages in 10 minutes, shattering the previous record of 35 set the previous year by Sonya Thomas.[9]

On September 23, 2006, Takeru Kobayashi set the world record at the Phantom Food Festival in Boston, MA for eating 41 Summer Shack Lobster Rolls in 10 minutes, replacing the previous record of 22 rolls.

Other world-eating records held by Kobayashi include 17.7 pounds of cow brains in 15 minutes and 20 pounds (9 kg) of rice balls in 30 minutes.

On June 25, 2007 Kobayashi announced on his blog that he seriously injured his jaw during training. He stated that he can only open his jaw about the width of a fingertip. Kobayashi's participation in the July 4, 2007 Nathan's contest continued as scheduled. He was able to eat a personal record 63 hot dogs, though his mark was bettered by Joey Chestnut.[10]

-Papa!-

This is him AFTER eating all those hotdogs:

Me?

:hot: + :hot: == :donut:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
wow.... thats impressive. If I were hit i'd eat hotdogs with my shirt off...lol.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
it's possible... when kobayashi eats 55 hotdogs and buns that comes out to over 13,000 calories and 550g of fat... even tho he's a professional or whatever

But it's definately gonna be entertaining

EDIT: Posts above beat me too it

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I would think most of those competitive eating guys make themselves throw up immediatly afterwards. I saw some news channel do a segment where they filled up a ballon with 50 hotdogs, its was bigger than a basketball, I cant imagine what that does to your insides.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
that's a perfect cocktail for a stroke right there.
lol although im not sure how much effect the dietary cholesterol would have on him THAT much of it CANT be good.

Can a human even take 12k calories in one sitting?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I heard from a sushi chef that kobayashi has a stomach that is located lower in the abdomen, so it can expand under the rib cage and hold an unknown amount of mass.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I heard from a sushi chef that kobayashi has a stomach that is located lower in the abdomen, so it can expand under the rib cage and hold an unknown amount of mass.

Thats interesting, because I never knew how he was able to do it it just doesnt Add up.. this other guys chances of a stroke-shyttting outta his mouth are starting to Add up though...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
The japanese guy is a pro, he has done it for a while now, but this dude just off the streets?

i say he throws up about 1/4 the way through...

Although, that would have been a hell of a way to draw traffic to a website, while adding wordpress and google, yahoo ad words....damn, could have been something big for him other than a river of diarrhea..

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Although, that would have been a hell of a way to draw traffic to a website, while adding wordpress and google, yahoo ad words....damn, could have been something big for him other than a river of diarrhea..
He's going to be selling t-shirts and calendars soon, and other crap im sure, they just havent updated his website yet

www.12mealsorbust.com

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this on his site:

"I just went over to check out McDonald’s Nutrition Facts and determine what the total caloric intake for this feast would be. Assuming that each meal is eaten with the standard medium fries, the total caloric intake of this endeavor would be….wait for it….wait for it….. 10,710 calories.

To give you a sense of what it would take to burn those calories off, you would need to run 82 miles at an 8 minute pace OR have sex at a moderate pace for 87.8 hours. Hmmm…seems like an easy choice, and not just because I hate running."

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i want to see this. post it here when it happens please or link it.

I think it can be done, over a whole day.
Kobyashi(sp?) has trained his body into accepting those cals and YES his stomach is in a different location that most, i watched a special on him before.

For the average man/guy/teen, this is dumb though. I think the sodium is going to murder him, he'll be short of breath half way through, heart palpitations(sp?), greasy/fat feeling, vomit, pure fat out the a$$ after. He will prolly go to sleep with way to much sodium in his system and wake-up thirsty as hell. I have before and it sucks.

I wanna see it though.
Gotta love america right....

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... so did he eat the food already?

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this on his site:

"I just went over to check out McDonald’s Nutrition Facts and determine what the total caloric intake for this feast would be. Assuming that each meal is eaten with the standard medium fries, the total caloric intake of this endeavor would be….wait for it….wait for it….. 10,710 calories.

To give you a sense of what it would take to burn those calories off, you would need to run 82 miles at an 8 minute pace OR have sex at a moderate pace for 87.8 hours. Hmmm…seems like an easy choice, and not just because I hate running."
LOL

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Something tells me there are a few guys who just may, maybe, know what childbirth feels like. I mean... 54 hot dogs coming out? He cant even use a toilet, it has to by like a basin or trashcan with a seat on it, no toilet can recieve such a natural disaster.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i haven't crapped right since reading this thread!

Oddball8945

Awards
I was reading around on facebook and there is a group called If 100,000 people join, I'll eat every McDonalds value meal, #1-12...

Here is the description

Description:
I will consume every value meal from McDonalds, starting with the Big Mac all the way to the Fish Fillet. I cannot get up, it will all be done in one sitting. I will consume every piece of food, but I can drink at my own discretion, I do not have to finish all twelve drinks. We will be recording this extravaganza for your viewing pleasures.

This is what I will consume if 100,000 people join this group:

#1 - Big Mac
#2 - 2 Cheeseburgers
#3 - Quarter Pounder w/ cheese
#4 - Double Quarter Pounder w/ cheese
#5 - Big N' Tasty
#6 - Double Cheeseburger
#7 - Chicken Ranch BLT Sandwich
#8 - Premium Chicken Club Sandwich
#9 - Chicken McNuggets (10 piece)
#10 - Chicken Selects
#11 - Premium Chicken Classic Sandwich
#12 - Fillet-O-Fish
-All fries with every value meal has to be eaten as well.

easy give me a hour or 2 to enjoy it and i can put that all down no problem

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ooh can't wait to see the video on this! i wonder if he'll go supersize!

xcfhx6604

Banned
Awards
man what the hell?!?!? i dont watch any of these, i guess i never catch them. but if i drink a milkshake i can feel my double chin drag the ground! how fast are these guys metabolism? asians have it made!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
make sure to link the video here when it goes up.

......for reps that is :)

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I think that its been proven to be a con job.

His local radio was promoting him, now they came on to apologize for the hype, and they took callers to say what a douche the kid was for backing out. He's a real kid, goes to SIU, im sure he's gettn tons of sh!t right now.