Unhealthiest Drinks Exposed

1. good stuff.

2. wow, thats crazy. i pretty much only drink water, sometimes the rare milk or carrot/orange drink (yummy). but, the average guy is in trouble drinking that crap.
    •   

3. Can't go wrong with water..you know that beverage we have evolved to consume over the last 4 million years?

4. thats one heavy a$$ drink lol

5. Heath Bar shake anyone???

6. Quote Originally Posted by griller88 View Post
    Heath Bar shake anyone???

no thanks..one gulp of that and ill go in a diebetic coma..well not really but thats way to rich for one person to have in a sitting

7. ooh the Jamba Juice Peanut Butter Moo’d Power sounds pretty good lol. Can't believe the last one has over 2,000 cals in it!

8. Good gosh!

Heath bar shake is insane. I don't even understand.. Why!! Why!!

9. That Heath Bar Shake looks good....lmfao

10. 2-liter of Mountain Dew anyone?

11. To be honest thats so bad its not even funny..why would a company want to create a drink like that

12. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Good gosh!

Heath bar shake is insane. I don't even understand.. Why!! Why!!

I'm going to wait until your in the middle of a cut, then force you at gunpoint to drink one.

13. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I'm going to wait until your in the middle of a cut, then force you at gunpoint to drink one.

MAAAAAAAANNN.....lol

14. gimme sum o dat purple stuff. . .

15. lol water ftw!

16. the only person who should drink that heath bar shake would be a 350 lb. powerlifter.

17. Heath Bar Shake's are my personal favorite pre-workout meal! haha

i think i would die of lethargy before even lifting a weight.

Thanks for the link! everyone knows this stuff is bad, but there are definitely different levels of BAD.

18. Man please, I can drink any of that and keep at 195, etched abs and stay sub 10% bf...if your metab is super high then it really doesn't matter....nehow, it does not hurt to drink one of those every two months or so...

I don't see why people freak out...I mean hell, people will scarf down pizza on a cheat day and that's like 1100 cals

lol, I use to drop 4900 cals a day when I was 169 and could barely gain lbs...my metabolism is super sick high

19. Baskin Robbin’s Large Heath Bar Shake (32 oz) - Great for a BULKER

20. It's not bad that these drinks are made/sold..it's frickin' pathetic that people DRINK them. It's Econ 101..supply & demand....there's a demand for sugar-laden drinks by our obese (and morbidly obese) population.

150+ grams of sugar? You truly have to be either mentally retarded to consume that in one drink or you are being held at gunpoint. That's Type II Diabetes in a bottle.

21. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    It's not bad that these drinks are made/sold..it's frickin' pathetic that people DRINK them. It's Econ 101..supply & demand....there's a demand for sugar-laden drinks by our obese (and morbidly obese) population.

150+ grams of sugar? You truly have to be either mentally retarded to consume that in one drink or you are being held at gunpoint. That's Type II Diabetes in a bottle.
    People use to bulk like that in the 60's, it's nothing new to drink any of that. A dirty bulk, is well, a dirty bulk. If you have the ability to use it to your advantage.

I use to consume those type beverages, well, never those exactly but smoothie king and I NEVER gained weight. But im also one of those guy's that can down over 5,000 cals a day and not gain much weight because of thyroids, so...go figure.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    the only person who should drink that heath bar shake would be a 350 lb. powerlifter.
    As a powerlifter, I'd drink it in my quest to become 350lbs. Then I'd consume on a daily basis to maintain my extreme physique. Women love big bellies.

23. As far as sugar goes in drinks, is high fructose corn syrup ALWAYS labelled as just that (HFCS) on the can/bottle? Or can a product with 'sugar' written on it simply have that written (as a general term for all types) in place of what might actually be HFCS?

The reason I'm asking is that in Australia, NOTHING has a label indicating it contains HFCS. If a product contains sugar, it will simply say sugar. I think this would be safe to assume that it is simply cane sugar.

24. I am guilty of drinking the odd vitamin water

Atleast it doesn't have HFCS

25. Who knew that Baskin Robbins made a weight gainer?

26. love vitamin water... not anymore.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 08:17 PM
  2. Athletes on roids may be exposed...
    By CRUNCH in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 02:59 PM
  3. Halodrol-50 'Exposed' by Washington Post
    By tremelo24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 11:41 AM