pill digestion

  1. pill digestion


    how long should i wait after my fist supplement, to take my second supplement.

    ~15min?


  2. This all depends on the products you're taking together. If you mean like Multi's and a fat burner...take them at the same time. Nothing serious will happen.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  3. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    This all depends on the products you're taking together. If you mean like Multi's and a fat burner...take them at the same time. Nothing serious will happen.

    well, cuz right now im taking IGF-2, levi-r, DCP, and im going to continue on with the same supp. this month but throw in reset AD and X-factor.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    well, cuz right now im taking IGF-2, levi-r, DCP, and im going to continue on this stack this month but throw in reset AD and X-factor.
    Well I personally don't know enough about Xfactor or reset to give you advice, so i'm sorry about that. I know you can take the LR and DCP together without a problem and I am stuggling to think of a reason why IGF couldn't be also....but someone else will have to help you with your add in's. Sorry man.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Well I personally don't know enough about Xfactor or reset to give you advice, so i'm sorry about that. I know you can take the LR and DCP together without a problem and I am stuggling to think of a reason why IGF couldn't be also....but someone else will have to help you with your add in's. Sorry man.

    naa, its all good, thanks for ur time

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    naa, its all good, thanks for ur time
    I'd rather give you no advice than bad advice
    Take care...good luck in the search for your answers.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I'd rather give you no advice than bad advice
    Take care...good luck in the search for your answers.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  8. sooo, no one knows how long it takes for a cap. to dissolve once it is taken?

  9. i hold 'em in my mouth when a product's new. it's nastily effective. reason? gelcaps have different thcknesses and dissolve periods. pills that crush -i crush them with a pill crusher or 2 spoons or in a dollar bill by rolling a quarter over it. ghettoishly effective.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hsg1437 View Post
    i crush them with a pill crusher or 2 spoons or in a dollar bill by rolling a quarter over it. ghettoishly effective.
    Where'd you learn that Cheech? Drug school?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  11. As long as the drugs don't interfere with each other (ask your pharmacist or read the pharmacology report), then mixing the drugs won't be detrimental. Sometimes you have to wait a couple of hours after eating foods with iron or taking antacids because the stomach acidity is too low to metabolize the drugs.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Where'd you learn that Cheech? Drug school?

    sorta yeah. i've been known to ask people on the street who look, well, like they're doing all the wrong drugs for techniques, tools and tricks of their trade. then i apply those to some better things like vitamins, minerals and better drugs. they know how to get good scales which i then use to measure oatmeal and supplements, they know things about absorption and adminerstration because well their high is on the line and they really don't do much else all day long... and sometimes when people are ON serious drugs they find more specific ways of DOING drugs.

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. protein powder and digestion
    By Buffgammaman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 07:47 PM
  2. Digestion
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 09:26 AM
  3. Anybody else bad digestion of protein shakes?
    By fresh08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 12:57 AM
  4. Best digestion supplement?
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 02:14 PM
Log in
Log in