Feel Like Sh!t

1. Feel Like Sh!t

I Was In A Pi$$y Mood Yesterday Because I Had A Crappy Workout And A Bad Headache So I Went And Bought A Large Pizza From Lil Cesars Pizza And Ate The Whooole Thing!!

Any Ides On How Many Cals, Fats, Carbs, And Proteins I Ate??

I Felt Like Crap After I Ate It..but It Sure Was Good While I Ate It. Do Any Of You Ever Eat Like That And Just Go Beserk?

2. Quote Originally Posted by WILL DA BEAST View Post
    I Was In A Pi$$y Mood Yesterday Because I Had A Crappy Workout And A Bad Headache So I Went And Bought A Large Pizza From Lil Cesars Pizza And Ate The Whooole Thing!!

Any Ides On How Many Cals, Fats, Carbs, And Proteins I Ate??

I Felt Like Crap After I Ate It..but It Sure Was Good While I Ate It. Do Any Of You Ever Eat Like That And Just Go Beserk?

I do that from time to time, I would guess probrably on the order of 3000 cals, split evenly between fat and carbs. Thats just a guess though, you could probrbly look it up on the web.

3. On a side note, I don't think I would want to look like your avi
    •   

4. Ha every1 does it from time to time, The key words are time to time because if you're doing it regularly you're just ruining your workouts and I mean i eat healthy as hell everyday- and i crashed the other day cuz i didnt cheat enough throughout the whole diet process because of all the garbage that was going on at my school (Aka NIU).

:donut:

5. Hell yeah I do that a few times a month! I don't think it really matters - granted I'm not competing, nor do I make a penny more in my profession for being ripped.

6. Yea, prolly 3 times a month. I have a rather fast metabolsim though, so its\ not awful.

7. I've found that cheat meals (not quite up to that caliber) have benefitted my intensity in the gym quite dramatically. A nice fatty meal with some good ol' unhealthy carbohydrates (sugars) seems to prime my body for another great week. I used to "cheat" as little as possible, and would find that I felt burnt out more often. It's like it restocks your body with some raw fuel to burn - I love it. This theory of a routine cheat meal has been discussed before, not only bringing a psychological benefit to exercise but even a physiological benefit to "reload" your metabolism. Then again, this meal varies greatly depending on your goals. I'm not a bodybuilder, so I only speak for myself.

With that said, I had about 3kcal of junk food yesterday, my cheat meal day, with stops at BOTH Burger King and Wendy's. As weird as it sounds, I feel good to go.

8. Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Wow, that's really not as bad as I was thinking.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    Wow, that's really not as bad as I was thinking.

Same here, I estimated 1000 cals over, good news!

10. I ate like 5 Peanut butter and honey sandwiches once in a row.lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    haha thanks for this link that really isn't too bad...i may do it again

12. I miss Little Caesars, all the ones that were around here are gone. Pizza pizza!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

13. Quote Originally Posted by harlan100 View Post
    I ate like 5 Peanut butter and honey sandwiches once in a row.lol
    nice! one time i spooned a half a jar of Peanut Butter. my mouth was sticky lol that sounded little sexual

14. $20 says those numbers are actually higher cuz they use larger quantities of those ingredients on your actual order than they did when they came up with them.

I used to do the Papa John's thing, but I gave it up in January. I've been really good with my diet since then. Although I did just have a handful of M&M's this morning...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Should I feel bad about this?
    By FcuktheFDA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 08:30 PM
  2. feel like ****
    By maccer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 04:31 PM
  3. How would a guy feel if?????
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21