How does this effect blood/sugar levels?
- 01-09-2008, 11:43 AM
- 01-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Sucrolose aka Splenda by itself has no effective on blood sugar, but Splenda packets also have maltodextrin in them, so maybe a very tiny sugar effective. Sweet and Low I believe has aspartame.
- 01-09-2008, 02:36 PM
so basically nothing to worry about it i have the occasional diet soda with my lunch or if i put it on my coffee in the morning ( when im not on Ephedrine cuz i would be so off the wall i would probably scare everyone at my office ).
01-09-2008, 06:15 PM
01-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 05-10-2012, 01:56 PM
- By SeaHawk22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2004, 06:37 PM
- By djhex36 in forum Weight LossReplies: 23Last Post: 11-18-2003, 03:04 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2003, 05:00 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2003, 06:16 AM