drinking yea i know you shouldnt but whats the best to drink anyways - AnabolicMinds.com

drinking yea i know you shouldnt but whats the best to drink anyways

  1. New Member
    bigrich954rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    165

    Reputation

    drinking yea i know you shouldnt but whats the best to drink anyways


    ok i do a low carb diet and use anabolic stuff some times.
    i only drink on the weekend when i go out. what would be the best thing to drink i never drink beer some mixed drinks. thinking gin

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,997
    Rep Power
    917963

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Could you be more specific? What do you mean by some "anabolic stuff?"
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    ur an idiot.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bigrich954rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    165

    Reputation

    tren/test or eq/test i try to say away from orals may i ask why it matters to what im taking
  5. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5601

    Reputation

    i know you said no beer.. but Beck's Premier Lite only has 4 carbs per beer..

    mmm it's good (to me anyway).
  6. Senior Member
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    627

    Reputation

    i prefer to drink a fine red wine, tequila, or vodka. only rarely, but i really do have a soft spot for some good anejo tequila.
  7. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Bodybuilding and drinking alcohol kinda contradict one another, but if you must, then I'd stick with anything light, such as light beers. Liquor has so many more carbs and calories than beer. Stay away from it. I'd say stay away from beer, too, but if you must drink, then do that.

    Some red wine, some, in very small moderation, is actually quite healthy for you.
  8. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5601

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Bodybuilding and drinking alcohol kinda contradict one another, but if you must, then I'd stick with anything light, such as light beers. Liquor has so many more carbs and calories than beer. Stay away from it. I'd say stay away from beer, too, but if you must drink, then do that.

    Some red wine, some, in very small moderation, is actually quite healthy for you.
    Straight liquor actually has zero carbohydrates. The calories come solely from alcohol.
  9. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Straight liquor actually has zero carbohydrates. The calories come solely from alcohol.
    I was obviously referring to the alcohol content. I guess I should've been more specific.
  10. New Member
    eros62d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    52
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    165

    Reputation

    Couple pints of Guinness with my bison steak,mmm!
  11. New Member
    basspro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    105

    Reputation

    Try some skim milk.
  12. Senior Member
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1041

    Reputation

    Vodka and Soda w/ Lime. ~65 cals and no carbs.


    Guinness - 124 cals/ 10 carbs.
  13. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,420
    Rep Power
    585812

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Bodybuilding and drinking alcohol kinda contradict one another, but if you must, then I'd stick with anything light, such as light beers. Liquor has so many more carbs and calories than beer. Stay away from it. I'd say stay away from beer, too, but if you must drink, then do that.

    Some red wine, some, in very small moderation, is actually quite healthy for you.
    no, they are roughly about the same...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  14. Advanced Member
    Sunder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    40
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    399

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrich954rr View Post
    tren/test or eq/test i try to say away from orals may i ask why it matters to what im taking
    Most likely because some "anabolic stuff" is a lot more harsher than others. While drinking while "on" is bad, I'd say drinking while taking orals is a sin. At least you're injecting.

    Also personally, I'd prefer to stay away from someone who is taking tren AND drinking at the same time. Not due to health, but rather...higher probability to...extreme mood shifts...compound that with a low-carb diet...lol, everyone reacts differently, but that's a lot of things stacked against someone.

    I also do not want to preach, but considering most "cycles" are a 6-8 week max (I imagine)...I have to wonder if it's really that difficult for some people to abstain from drinking for such a short period of time. I'd even recommend smoking weed over drinking during this time if you "need" to have a mind altering substance.

    Having said all that, with no medical background, I'd pick vodka, lol.
  15. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    901

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Bodybuilding and drinking alcohol kinda contradict one another, but if you must, then I'd stick with anything light, such as light beers. Liquor has so many more carbs and calories than beer. Stay away from it. I'd say stay away from beer, too, but if you must drink, then do that.

    Some red wine, some, in very small moderation, is actually quite healthy for you.
    Ah, I beg to differ. Its the other way around, unless your talking volume/volume. A 1 oz. shot of 80 proof liquor has about half the calories of a beer. And who wants to drink miller light? That stuff tastes like p*ss. I don't drink often, but if I do I have a couple full flavored beers of my choice on a high carb/ cheat day. Rogue Dead Guy Ale is a personal favorite.
  16. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    901

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunder View Post
    Most likely because some "anabolic stuff" is a lot more harsher than others. While drinking while "on" is bad, I'd say drinking while taking orals is a sin. At least you're injecting.

    Also personally, I'd prefer to stay away from someone who is taking tren AND drinking at the same time. Not due to health, but rather...higher probability to...extreme mood shifts...compound that with a low-carb diet...lol, everyone reacts differently, but that's a lot of things stacked against someone.

    I also do not want to preach, but considering most "cycles" are a 6-8 week max (I imagine)...I have to wonder if it's really that difficult for some people to abstain from drinking for such a short period of time. I'd even recommend smoking weed over drinking during this time if you "need" to have a mind altering substance.

    Having said all that, with no medical background, I'd pick vodka, lol.
    If someone cant stay off the booze for the length of a cycle, then they shouldn't be using either one.
  17. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Ah, I beg to differ. Its the other way around, unless your talking volume/volume. A 1 oz. shot of 80 proof liquor has about half the calories of a beer. And who wants to drink miller light? That stuff tastes like p*ss. I don't drink often, but if I do I have a couple full flavored beers of my choice on a high carb/ cheat day. Rogue Dead Guy Ale is a personal favorite.
    I think it'd matter on how much liquor you're drinking, whether it's straight or in a mixed drink, etc.

    Personally, I prefer liquor over beer. If I must drink beer, then I usually go with Bud Light or Corona. Miller Light would be a suggestion. I can't stand the beer, but it's a light beer.
  18. Board Sponsor
    lgkitfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    Vodka and Soda w/ Lime. ~65 cals and no carbs.
    Thats my flava if i go out for a drink or two..except i go for water + vodka, the lime kills the taste of the vodka so it tastes like citrus flavored water Not that this happens often mind you.
  19. New Member
    bluecollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    I have not had a drink in seven years and some days a newcastle looks pretty good
  20. New Member
    DarkDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    177

    Reputation

    Vodka and club or vodka tonic are a good choice.
  21. New Member
    skunkman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    219

    Reputation

    I would try a small dose of phenibut. It usually kills my desire to drink while still having some fun.
    Two drinks goes a long ways when you have a 1-2g of in you.
  22. Senior Member
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1041

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
    Vodka and club or vodka tonic are a good choice.
    Tonic has lotsa carbs in it. Club soda has none.
  23. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    80335

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by skunkman View Post
    I would try a small dose of phenibut. It usually kills my desire to drink while still having some fun.
    Two drinks goes a long ways when you have a 1-2g of in you.
    Phenibut is a great suggestion. Phenibut and a few beers has me feeling nice. I don't really like the drunk feelling anyway and always stop drinking once I feel relaxation and a slight buzz.
  24. New Member
    DarkDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    177

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Tonic has lotsa carbs in it. Club soda has none.
    Good to know.
  25. Banned
    goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Phenibut is a great suggestion. Phenibut and a few beers has me feeling nice. I don't really like the drunk feelling anyway and always stop drinking once I feel relaxation and a slight buzz.

    1g phenibut and a shot or two of 100 proof Hot Damn and I'm good all night. Not at all sluggish, feels like one of the first times you were buzzed with friends... like a high-energy good feeling buzz.
  26. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    80335

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    1g phenibut and a shot or two of 100 proof Hot Damn and I'm good all night. Not at all sluggish, feels like one of the first times you were buzzed with friends... like a high-energy good feeling buzz.
    Same thing for me.
  27. Senior Member
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    735

    Reputation

    i've never heard of phenibut, where is a good place to get this? sounds like good stuff
  28. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    crown and water ..... taste delicious and helps to hydrate

    since you like gin, Bombay sapphire and tonic w/ a lime twist

    just be sure to eat before drinking and drink plenty of water when you get home, maybe pop some aspirin if need be. this helps with any kind of hangover.

    also, a good tip is alot of people feel they have to smoke or have to drink when they go out...try ordering a coke, water, or even redbull in a cup w/ some ice before grabbing an ice old Bud a lot of people just have that sense that they have to "have something in their hand" ... hints the reason for drinking and social smoking in bars alot of times.
  29. New Member
    skunkman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    219

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    i've never heard of phenibut, where is a good place to get this? sounds like good stuff
    Right here at nutraplanet.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-50-grams.html

    Do some research before you purchase. Higher dosing can leed to more after effects. I never go over 2g and i am a big guy.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. We know you Hemavol, but do you COMPETE?10 loggers of both needed
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 05:28 PM
  2. whats the best to get QUICK!
    By benj851 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 03:29 PM
  3. Whats the best energy drink?
    By shaunnner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 11:30 PM
  4. whats the best to stack with superdrol?
    By Rideordie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 05:42 PM
  5. Whats the best workout program you've used
    By nolinenowait in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in