Please Guys i need some help

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
well I need help with some of my dieting on a good meal plan, im kinda new to what i should eat and stuff espically with the stack i will be taking below if you could help me i would greatly apperciate it stats below
5'9
200lbs looking to lose 30lbs over the next couple of months
about 20%Bf

Drive (110 caps)
IGF-2 (240 caps/700 mg)
NeoVar (240 caps/600 mg)
RPM (110 capsules)
Xtend
Flax Oil, vitamins etc.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please give me a detailed eating regimen and macro's for a typical day. Also, include foods and snacks that you currently like and what sort of history (is any) you ave with your health.

I can get you started, but I need alot of information and would rather you tell me too much - so in this case there is no such thing as too much information. (when it comes to food)

Most importantly, be completely honest with your diet. - If you don't want to share this information here - PM or email me.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
well i work out at about 5am afterwards i drink my protien shake, with my breakfast which usally is some egg white/subsitute, orange juice, oatmeal, and some fruits it varies on what i have in stock

i have a snack of like a peanut butter sandwhich with wheat bread

lunch is usally deli meat(turkey ham) with wheat bread plain some flax oil , and a salad with light dressing , apples

another snack muscle milk pudding

dinner, boneless skinless chicken breast in the foreman grill, sweet potato, raw spinach, flax oil

during the day i drink crystal light, water or diet soda, one serving a day of gatorade, and thorugh out the day i will have like some grapes or bananas oranges etc mix fruits

Please give me a detailed eating regimen and macro's for a typical day. Also, include foods and snacks that you currently like and what sort of history (is any) you ave with your health.

I can get you started, but I need alot of information and would rather you tell me too much - so in this case there is no such thing as too much information. (when it comes to food)

Most importantly, be completely honest with your diet. - If you don't want to share this information here - PM or email me.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I get a bit more time - I will return and tell you what you're doing right/wrong and provide example meals/snacks...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In the mean time - check out some post/threads by Bobo in the FLA section... great advice

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
details are critical. like for this

well i work out at about 5am afterwards i drink my protien shake, with my breakfast which usally is some egg white/subsitute, orange juice, oatmeal, and some fruits it varies on what i have in stock
how big is the protein shake, is it straight whey isolate like isopure or is it muck like muscle milk? that could be a 250 cal difference. 2 eggs vs 4, 5oz oj vs 16, etc. You should probably try fitday.com or sparkpeople.com for a few days and record as specific amounts as you can to get a feel for your current intake :)

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i take this Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey with 1% milk 8oz

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
details are critical. how big is the protein shake, is it straight whey isolate like isopure or is it muck like muscle milk? that could be a 250 cal difference. 2 eggs vs 4, 5oz oj vs 16, etc. You should probably try fitday.com or sparkpeople.com for a few days and record as specific amounts as you can to get a feel for your current intake :)
:goodpost:

EJL is right on the money here. Portions count. Your body is programmed for survival and that means using/storing every calorie that you put into it. You will only lose weight if you put less in than it needs. Period. End of story. IMO 99% is diet.

So go over to fitday.com and make up a meal plan at a suitable calorie level. Scratch the supplements (they are next to useless if your diet is not on) and spend the $$ on a digital food scale and some measuring scoops. Test drive your meal plan for a couple weeks and adjust about 250 kcals/day up/down if you are losing too fast/too slowly.

Im sure some of the vets here will be will to help out making up a plan. Like Matthew said, be honest with your diet. Some foods are high in calories and if they are not accounted for you will just be wasting your time spinning your wheels. It is somewhat tedious at first but it is the only way (short of liposuction) that you guarrantees results (as long as you follow through with it). After a while it becomes second nature.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vika - In order to fully help, I have to have a detailed eating regimen. Including what you eat now, what your calories are now, what are some foods you dislike, as well as like. I do not believe in the word diet, it's an illusion - I like to use the word lifestyle because that keeps you looking more in to the future instead of 6-8 weeks. It takes time - and should not be rushed. Please be open and honest.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ok here is as detail as i can get it but i dont know how much protein carbs fats everything -'s up to i can give you the calorie count but i dont know about the rest

Meal 1 Breakfast
3 Large boiled eggs 1 yolk
1 slice toasted wheat bread plain
Yougurt light no sugar 6oz
1 large Banana
Flax seed oil 1 tablespoon

Meal 2
Protein shake with 1% milk or water 8oz( sometimes i throw in some oats) or pudding from stallone

Meal 3 Lunch
Ham/Turkey sandwhich on wheat bread plain w lettuce
yougurt non-fat 8oz
boiled broccoli
1 orange

Meal 4
mixed fruits aplles grapes oranges pears

Meal 5 dinner
Foreman grill boneless skineless chicken breast 6oz
Sweetpoatato mashed
Asparagus boiled
toss salad plain

Meal 6
protien shake 1% milke or water 8oz or stallone pudding

All meals with either water diet soda or crystal light
i also allow my self 2 cheat meals a week like some hawaiian food and stuff rice ya know. and sometime si wll eat ricecakes with jelly or peanut butter

thats about 2900 calories plus or minus a few

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
ok here is as detail as i can get it but i dont know how much protein carbs fats everything -'s up to i can give you the calorie count but i dont know about the rest

Meal 1 Breakfast
3 Large boiled eggs 1 yolk
1 slice toasted wheat bread plain
Yougurt light no sugar 6oz
1 large Banana

Meal 2
Protein shake with 1% milk or water 8oz( sometimes i throw in some oats) or pudding from stallone

Meal 3 Lunch
Ham/Turkey sandwhich on wheat bread plain w lettuce
yougurt non-fat 8oz
boiled broccoli
1 orange

Meal 4
mixed fruits aplles grapes oranges pears

Meal 5 dinner
Foreman grill boneless skineless chicken breast 6oz
Sweetpoatato mashed
Asparagus boiled
toss salad plain

Meal 6
protien shake 1% milke or water 8oz or stallone pudding

All meals with either water diet soda or crystal light
i also allow my self 2 cheat meals a week like some hawaiian food and stuff rice ya know. and sometime si wll eat ricecakes with jelly or peanut butter

thats about 2900 calories plus or minus a few

Spread the fruits from meal #4 out, and add some chicken and fats to meal #4.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You want to have protein in every meal. Macro's should be 40/40/20. What sort of Hawaiian food? That's my native birth place - so I hope you're not talking about SPAM.

Make sure your rice is whole grain or long rice.

Stay away from diet drinks for awhile - water should be increased. No Gatorade! Try Propel instead.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
HELL NO I HATE SPAM, im talkin about kalua pig, Laulau, o and raw fish ya know,propel water can do, anything else

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's more - but you have a foundation to start with. Rule of thumb is to start slow, build a healthy habit - then add/change things.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i know theres more but i know with that diet i wll be able to lose weight not alot and not fast but i will espically with the workouts i do

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
HELL NO I HATE SPAM, im talkin about kalua pig, Laulau, o and raw fish ya know,propel water can do, anything else
They sell Propel in little water add-in packets at the store. $3 for like 12 packs. Add some Xtend and you have all you need during your workout...keeps bloodsugar more stable during as well.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cardio - It's a must for fat-loss and overall health!

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok - why or what basis is your thought on cardio'less fat-loss?
Because your body is perfectly capable of using fat to fuel metabolism and basic daily movement. You can burn fat while you sleep, are at work, or go to school as long as you have a net energy deficit. Just adjust your daily total calories downward accordingly to compensate for less total energy expenditure.

That is the advantage to measuring portion sizes and counting calories. It really is simple math; energy conservation laws are fundamental and inviolate.

I don't understand why people feel that it is necessary to get up earlier in the morning to do, say 30 minutes, of fasted light intensity cardio to burn 200 calories (minus the obligatory BCAA's they take). I would rather eat 200 calories less and get more sleep...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course - but your arguement is on a body to body basis. Not everyone metabolizes energy the same. In most cases where BF's are high, cardio is what drives the body into burning more stored energy cells. You have to train your body to do what you suggest, mostly confuse, as I like to call it. In Vika's case, cardio would be a must have for overall health - not just losing weight, but a healthy heart.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Of course - but your arguement is on a body to body basis. Not everyone metabolizes energy the same. In most cases where BF's are high, cardio is what drives the body into burning more stored energy cells.
How do you figure that people metabolize energy differently enough such that fundamental energy laws would not apply? Yes some people will have a slower metabolism or might have levels of insulin sensitivity but neither will preclude them from using energy principles for weight management.

Cardio is not what drives usage of stored energy. Energy deficits do. Cardio of course can, however, contribute to an energy deficit but so can consuming less food energy as well as anaerobic activity and base metabolism.

In fact I would say that resistance training is superior for fat loss to cardio activity. In a hypocaloric state in the absence of hypertrophic stimulus, the body is just as likely to metabolize muscle for energy as fat; muscle is metabolically active tissue (needs energy just to maintain it) therefore it is a liability. Resistance training not only consumes energy but also encourages muscle preservation at the expense of increased fat loss.

You have to train your body to do what you suggest, mostly confuse, as I like to call it. In Vika's case, cardio would be a must have for overall health - not just losing weight, but a healthy heart.
Again I agree with you about the health aspect. However if that is his focus I suggest doing higher intensity cardio for shorter durations to build the cardiovascular system. Longer duration, low intensity cardio that is frequently recommended for fat burning, is not nearly as effective.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
o ya i have to do cardio if not i wont last 5mins in the water or 2 mins in a ring cardio is a M U S T!!! i like im reading though learning alot