Help with diet...Please - AnabolicMinds.com

Help with diet...Please

  1. New Member
    C' Dale Rider13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Question Help with diet...Please


    Hello everyone, first time posting but long time doing my home work. I'm 26,215 and 6'1, I'm trying to lean out at this point. I came from 285 down to 215 in about 1 1/2. Lost alot of muscle and didn't know about this great board till after I lost the weight the wrong way . I been working out for the last 1 1/2 on and off. For the last 6 month Ive been in the gym 4 days out of the week like clock work. I do 40 minutes of cardio in the am on a empty tank. I work out @ about 9:00pm and try to get in another 20 mins of cardio after I work out. I'm eat 6 to 7 clean meals a day and they go like this:

    8:00 am cardio empty tank- 15-30 grams of whey Isolate

    9:00 am
    6 egg whites, 2whole eggs, 1 cup of grounded oats

    11:00pm
    1 can tuna, 1 cup broccoli, grounded oats 2 fish oil caps

    1:30 pm
    Chicken breast= 30 grams protein, 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup
    grounded oats 2 fish oil caps

    3:30 pm
    Ground lean Turkey paddie 1/2 cup oats 2-3 fish oil caps

    5:30 pm
    Turkey or chicken mixed veggie and some whole wheat pasta

    7:30 pm
    Tuna and veggies 3 fish oil caps

    Pre work out

    8:30 or 9:00 pm 1 scoop of 100% whey or Mpi and 50-75
    grams of kwik karbs

    11:00pm or so 75 grams of kwik karbs and 40-50 grams of Whey

    1:00 am 1/2 of cottage cheese and some Casein whey with natural peanut butter and 3 flax seed caps


    I'm setting at around 220-250 grams of protein 150 ish grams of carbs and my fats come from efa's. I"m not leaning out like I would like but I know it takes time and hard work( damn spare tire)...lol. I'm also drinking 1 1/2 gallons of water threw out the day. I don't know if I should post up the supps that I'm taking or if I should post it in the supp forum but hear it goes.

    Jungle Warfare- 3 caps a day
    USP Labs Camphibolic- 3 caps before bed
    USP Labs bulk powerful-1 tp before morning cardio and 1 tp before bed
    USP Labs Bulk super cissus
    ALA-6 caps threw threw the day
    Nutra planets ATD 2-3 caps with efas
    2- bottles of XPN AndroXtreme-D-will start this in about 2 weeks 650 mgs in 3 different doses
    AX Perfect Cycle
    AX Retain 2- will start 3 weeks into AndroXtreme
    Multi-Vitamins
    BCAA threw out the day 30 grams
    KRE-ALKALYN


    Sorry for the long post but wanted to give as much info about me as possible so you know what your working with. What do you guys think about my meals and supps?

    I started The JW 2 weeks ago and will be strting the ATD(2-3 caps a day 25mg caps) hear in the next day or so as a bridge to the AndroXtreme-D. I have Abliderate (8 oz) but I don't know if I will be using it yet,will see how I feel once I start the AndroXtreme-D. I will be finishing out this stack with the Retain-2 and Ive been on the Perfect Cycle from day one.

    Thanks again in advance and please feel free to critique my diet and supps . Lets get it on.....



    David
    Last edited by C' Dale Rider13; 09-01-2007 at 02:53 AM. Reason: spelling

  2. New Member
    james55555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    i think you should go onto ketogenic diet,aka no carbs good fats, lots of protien.
  3. New Member
    james55555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    i also think you sould increase your cardio to twice a day besides your short 20 mintue session,and go on a prohormone like luqid mastordrol by legal gear,also BE SURE TO DO LOW INTENSINE CARDIO
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    james55555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    STOP KWIK CARBS PRE-WORKOUT,completely unneeded
  5. New Member
    drewh10987's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    30337

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by james55555 View Post
    i also think you sould increase your cardio to twice a day besides your short 20 mintue session,and go on a prohormone like luqid mastordrol by legal gear,also BE SURE TO DO LOW INTENSINE CARDIO
    He's already doing cardio twice a day. Fasted cardio in the morning and then more cardio post workout. I think he is good as far as cardio goes.

    Have you stopped dropping weight? Also what is your bodyfat and do you have the macro breakdown for your current diet?
  6. New Member
    james55555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    no i belive he needs a third carido session a day,cardio after workout dosen't count.it's too short.als cut out kiwk carb at night,that also completely uneeded and will only add fat on your body.
  7. New Member
    james55555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    also add dave plumbo new fat burner lipozyn or maybe some eca. good luck!!!!
  8. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    5917

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by james55555 View Post
    no i belive he needs a third carido session a day,cardio after workout dosen't count.it's too short.als cut out kiwk carb at night,that also completely uneeded and will only add fat on your body.

    How does his cardio Post workout NOT count. So what if it's only 20 minutes. If it's 20 minutes of HIIT than I could argue that it's working even better than any of his other cardio during the day, regardless of length.

    I think you need to more clearly define what your goal is.

    You dropped all that weight. So now what are you looking to do? Are you still not happy with your bf percentage, are you looking to get even leaner? If that's the case then you need to keep dieting hard. Are you done with losing all that weight because you lost so much muscle, and now you want to pack on some nice dense muscle and size? If that's the case then you need readjust the diet so you are taking in more cals, and re-evaluate how you are training as well. Making sure your doing lots of compounds movements, core lifts, free weights, none of that 20 rep cable crap because it "makes you more defined"

    Once you have a clear idea of what your goal is, it makes it that much easier to tweak everything to help achieve that goal.
  9. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4605

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by james55555 View Post
    i also think you sould increase your cardio to twice a day besides your short 20 mintue session,and go on a prohormone like luqid mastordrol by legal gear,also BE SURE TO DO LOW INTENSINE CARDIO
    is saying that legal? hes only 15. or do those supplements not count as a "*******"
  10. Senior Member
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    5917

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    is saying that legal? hes only 15. or do those supplements not count as a "*******"

    I've always upheld the golden rule that "if you can't spell it, you shouldn't be taking it or doing it."
  11. New Member
    C' Dale Rider13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    How does his cardio Post workout NOT count. So what if it's only 20 minutes. If it's 20 minutes of HIIT than I could argue that it's working even better than any of his other cardio during the day, regardless of length.

    I think you need to more clearly define what your goal is.

    You dropped all that weight. So now what are you looking to do? Are you still not happy with your bf percentage, are you looking to get even leaner? If that's the case then you need to keep dieting hard. Are you done with losing all that weight because you lost so much muscle, and now you want to pack on some nice dense muscle and size? If that's the case then you need readjust the diet so you are taking in more cals, and re-evaluate how you are training as well. Making sure your doing lots of compounds movements, core lifts, free weights, none of that 20 rep cable crap because it "makes you more defined"

    Once you have a clear idea of what your goal is, it makes it that much easier to tweak everything to help achieve that goal.
    What's up Makaveli, I'm not sure of my body(maybe 20%) fat isbut i do care a spare tire and a little fat in the pecs. I will have pics up soon so you can see what I'm working with. Besides that I'm not all that fat. I'm hoping that the AndroXtreme-D and the retain 2 will help me lean out abit more than I already have. The only reason I do 20-40 min cardio after I lift is if I didn't do cardio in the am. If the gym is about to close I wil do 20 mins of treadmill 3.5 mph 5-8% incline.

    Yes I want to add lean muscle and some size, I don't want to bulk and be huge, just want to be lean with some nice size and look good in a t-hirt. last time I added up my meals on fit day I think I came up with 2800 cal 245 p 153c and i cant remeber what% was the fat intake. As soon as i get back into my fitday account I will post the cals,pro,fats. when I'm in the gym 98% of the wieght i lift are free wieght. Next month I might start the 5x5 program.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help with diet PLEASE
    By Jaydot123 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 08:16 AM
  2. Help with diet please
    By jesseb1128 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 09:54 PM
  3. HELP WITH DIET PLEASE
    By xskater22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 05:43 PM
  4. going to fiji requesting help with diet please!
    By LatsRus in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 09:51 PM
  5. Please help with diet on PPlex cycle
    By edwards in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in