Stretch Mark Therapy

  1. Stretch Mark Therapy


    I have alot of these things on me. Some old faded ones on my stomach, and sides from gaining weight. I have new ones from muscle growth under my arm pits, and on the lats. Also on the sides of my chest. They suck. I've been using vitamin E and scrub them everyday to elicit a collagen response from the body.


    Anyways I'm looking for some advice. I'm not going to accept anyone saying "there is nothing you can do, you're screwed." There is always something you can do. I have seen laser treatments that fade them and reduce their depth. I have even seen that emu oil is sucessfully in healing them to some degree.


    Can anyone else share any insight on these things?


  2. have you considered RPN's java lather soap?

    Ingredients:
    Goat's milk, shea butter, olive oil, 100% Arabica Coffee, Sesamin, Cissus Quadrangularis, Latte, Honey, and Almond Fragrance.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    have you considered RPN's java lather soap?

    Ingredients:
    Goat's milk, shea butter, olive oil, 100% Arabica Coffee, Sesamin, Cissus Quadrangularis, Latte, Honey, and Almond Fragrance.
    Used it. Went through a bar in like 4 days, lol.
    •   
       


  4. How did you use it that quickly?

    Try adding it to a loofah or spongee to make it last longer.

    We're getting some pretty good B&A pictures from testers so far, give it another go.. depending on when you bought it, the new bars should be a bit bigger now.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I have alot of these things on me. Some old faded ones on my stomach, and sides from gaining weight. I have new ones from muscle growth under my arm pits, and on the lats. Also on the sides of my chest. They suck. I've been using vitamin E and scrub them everyday to elicit a collagen response from the body.


    Anyways I'm looking for some advice. I'm not going to accept anyone saying "there is nothing you can do, you're screwed." There is always something you can do. I have seen laser treatments that fade them and reduce their depth. I have even seen that emu oil is sucessfully in healing them to some degree.

    Can anyone else share any insight on these things?
    Mederma scar treatment and constant application of cocoa butter should at least fade them. Find both in first aid aisle at local pharmacy. Good luck dude.

  6. i have some on the inner part of my bicep. I'd like to get some type of laser treatment to atleast reduce them. Probably several dermabrasions wouldn't hurt either.

  7. I have them in the following areas:

    Faded
    countless faded ones on biceps.
    a few behind triceps
    6 on each side of stomach, very faded.
    6 on the sides



    New/Red

    1 long one going up the side
    many little deep ones under the arm pit area and lat
    a few big red ones on the sides of chest
    a few on the back of lats



    So yeah, I'm not whinning about 1 little one on my biceps, I have alot, and I don't think some cream is going to help me.

  8. Surgery is really the only way to effectively do something about them. IMO, all the topical creams/over the counter stuff is junk.

  9. Laser therapy supposedly gets rid of the depth, and re-pigments close to 75%.

  10. Yeah that sound about right. It seems to help more in the fading of the color (red marks), vs. the actual stretch mark. I don't have any red stretch marks, mine are all pale.

  11. We have a different supplier and the soap is much harder now. We also sent Sam the jumbo bars, however they will be at a higher price.

  12. So does the soap actually work or is it just bogus ?

  13. b & A picts....for sure

    phats

  14. Yes the soap actually works. We have good before and after pics at bb.com. there are also logs over here.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Surgery is really the only way to effectively do something about them. IMO, all the topical creams/over the counter stuff is junk.
    What surgery are you talking about?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    So does the soap actually work or is it just bogus ?
    One of the best Before and After shots, as posted on one of the logs at Bodybuilding.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    One of the best Before and After shots, as posted on one of the logs at Bodybuilding.com
    Very impressive, and only after a couple of weeks. Just waiting for some updated pictures after one bar.

  18. Laser treatment. It stimulates collagen re-synthesis subdermal.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What surgery are you talking about?
    I don't think that plastic surgery is the right option in this case since the kind of surgery involved in getting rid of stretch marks are usually tummy tucks. No help for those with stretch marks on the biceps! Laser would be a better option if you aren't satisfied with having the results creams can give you.

    Here's a good article about the options for reducing stretch marks.
    http://www.body-philosophy.net/Stret...tion_treatment
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 09:37 PM
  2. Stretch Marks
    By bulkmuscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 12:35 AM
  3. Beta Glucan for stretch marks....
    By Manwhore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 08:37 PM
  4. stretch mark help
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 11:38 AM
  5. Stretch Marks
    By ballzasteel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-14-2004, 11:32 PM
Log in
Log in