Ronnie's protein diet??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Ronnie's protein diet???

1. New Member

Ronnie's protein diet???

Hello people,

Have you seen the video at YouTube with Ronnie and the nutrition talk. His meals are: Grits/Chicken/Chicken/Steak/Turkey, and the last one he said is a protein shake. So is he saying he pretty much only carbs up on his first meal and then straight protein and fat the rest of the day. That may be the case since he is already at the weight I chose to hit... so that is the diet he follows to maintain what he has achieved. But I highly doubt that was the diet he followed to go from 225 to 300... do you???? I mean, I would think a tremendous amount of carbs would have to been taken in to add 75lbs.

I am starting to follow that diet but I think I am going to put a bit of carbs into each of my middle 4 meals: like vegetables, rice, or oatmeal.

Scott

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

hard to say.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ironwill View Post
    Hello people,

Have you seen the video at YouTube with Ronnie and the nutrition talk. His meals are: Grits/Chicken/Chicken/Steak/Turkey, and the last one he said is a protein shake. So is he saying he pretty much only carbs up on his first meal and then straight protein and fat the rest of the day. That may be the case since he is already at the weight I chose to hit... so that is the diet he follows to maintain what he has achieved. But I highly doubt that was the diet he followed to go from 225 to 300... do you???? I mean, I would think a tremendous amount of carbs would have to been taken in to add 75lbs.

I am starting to follow that diet but I think I am going to put a bit of carbs into each of my middle 4 meals: like vegetables, rice, or oatmeal.

Scott
    It's amazing what a drugz can do, huh?
    •   

4. New Member

hey.... here is the youtube link so you can see what I'm talking about: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can guarantee you that is not all he eats. In 2 of his training videos, he eats potatoes and rice throughout most of the day. I am not sure if he still does, but he used to go to Black Eyed Pea for his post-WO meal.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

in the video you linked he discuesses these meals..

1. grits. (several servings) forgot to mention his 10-20eggwhites
    2. chicken corn beans cornbread
    3. same as 2
    4. steak corn beans potatoe i think or cornbread
    5. turkey and something else.
    6. shake. i think thats his total daily intake.

thats a solid great 5 meals. along with one huge shake of at least 50g protein and not sure on carbs
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Dude its crazy to base anything off what ronnie coleman does. He has the freakiest ability to build muscle on the planet. I don't care if someone used twice the drugs as ronnie or ate twice as much they still would probably not achieve anywhere close to his body. I would not be surprised by anything he says. I have a freind with good genetics that eats 3 times a day and maintains 200lbs lean easily and barley ever lifts.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    in the video you linked he discuesses these meals..

1. grits. (several servings) forgot to mention his 10-20eggwhites
    2. chicken corn beans cornbread
    3. same as 2
    4. steak corn beans potatoe i think or cornbread
    5. turkey and something else.
    6. shake. i think thats his total daily intake.

thats a solid great 5 meals. along with one huge shake of at least 50g protein and not sure on carbs

Please tell me what video you watched cause it wasn't the one I watched. No where on the video does he say he eats anything with his chicken, steak, or turkey. Maybe the link I gave comes up with a diff video for you.

Scott
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Please tell me what video you watched cause it wasn't the one I watched. No where on the video does he say he eats anything with his chicken, steak, or turkey. Maybe the link I gave comes up with a diff video for you.

Scott
    HELLO> RONNIE IS A MORON. he forgets so much and isnt bright enuff to remmeber everything the guy eats.

this is exactly what he eats. i have seen it on his personal videos. i have all of them.

if you like him so muhc get them too

he has like 3-4 videos
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    HELLO> RONNIE IS A MORON. he forgets so much and isnt bright enuff to remmeber everything the guy eats.

this is exactly what he eats. i have seen it on his personal videos. i have all of them.

if you like him so muhc get them too

he has like 3-4 videos

No, I'm not saying that's not what he does... I am simply stating that is not what is said in the link I gave you....PERIOD!!!!

later
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hello people,

Scott
    you realize that was just a BSN plug right?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  12. Advanced Member

In the Ronnie Olympia video at bb.com he says he eats potatoes and stuff so there's no way that's all he eats. He seems to be fairly secretive about what he does, working in his home gym while most of the other guys featured in the olympia videos there are in the public gyms.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    In the Ronnie Olympia video at bb.com he says he eats potatoes and stuff so there's no way that's all he eats. He seems to be fairly secretive about what he does, working in his home gym while most of the other guys featured in the olympia videos there are in the public gyms.
    Most of the time he trains at Metroflex in Arlington. He does his cardio at home, but most of his videos have him training there.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. Registered User

Ronnie Coleman is all natural
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 09:52 AM
  2. Article: High Protein Diet Curbs Appetite.
    By burnuphard in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2005, 07:05 PM
  3. high protein diet???????????????????????
    By SCORPIO in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 07:15 AM
  4. How to afford a high protein diet...
    By Hellhound in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 08:02 AM
  5. High Protein Diets Need Calcium
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 08:37 PM