Ronnie's protein diet???
- 08-14-2007, 09:37 PM
Ronnie's protein diet???
Have you seen the video at YouTube with Ronnie and the nutrition talk. His meals are: Grits/Chicken/Chicken/Steak/Turkey, and the last one he said is a protein shake. So is he saying he pretty much only carbs up on his first meal and then straight protein and fat the rest of the day. That may be the case since he is already at the weight I chose to hit... so that is the diet he follows to maintain what he has achieved. But I highly doubt that was the diet he followed to go from 225 to 300... do you???? I mean, I would think a tremendous amount of carbs would have to been taken in to add 75lbs.
I am starting to follow that diet but I think I am going to put a bit of carbs into each of my middle 4 meals: like vegetables, rice, or oatmeal.
- 08-14-2007, 09:44 PM
hard to say.....The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
- 08-14-2007, 09:54 PM
08-14-2007, 10:31 PM
08-14-2007, 10:37 PM
I can guarantee you that is not all he eats. In 2 of his training videos, he eats potatoes and rice throughout most of the day. I am not sure if he still does, but he used to go to Black Eyed Pea for his post-WO meal.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
08-14-2007, 11:21 PM
in the video you linked he discuesses these meals..
1. grits. (several servings) forgot to mention his 10-20eggwhites
2. chicken corn beans cornbread
3. same as 2
4. steak corn beans potatoe i think or cornbread
5. turkey and something else.
6. shake. i think thats his total daily intake.
thats a solid great 5 meals. along with one huge shake of at least 50g protein and not sure on carbs
08-14-2007, 11:29 PM
Dude its crazy to base anything off what ronnie coleman does. He has the freakiest ability to build muscle on the planet. I don't care if someone used twice the drugs as ronnie or ate twice as much they still would probably not achieve anywhere close to his body. I would not be surprised by anything he says. I have a freind with good genetics that eats 3 times a day and maintains 200lbs lean easily and barley ever lifts.
08-14-2007, 11:33 PM
08-15-2007, 12:20 AM
08-15-2007, 12:26 AM
08-15-2007, 12:48 AM
08-20-2007, 09:58 PM
In the Ronnie Olympia video at bb.com he says he eats potatoes and stuff so there's no way that's all he eats. He seems to be fairly secretive about what he does, working in his home gym while most of the other guys featured in the olympia videos there are in the public gyms.
08-20-2007, 10:00 PM
08-28-2007, 02:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2006, 10:52 AM
- By burnuphard in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2005, 08:05 PM
- By SCORPIO in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-31-2005, 08:15 AM
- By Hellhound in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 02-15-2005, 09:02 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:37 PM