RAGE...?! #@$% Help!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%

RAGE...?! #@$% Help!

It feels like roid rage, but thereís no reason to believe thatís it. It does feel like an incredible amount of testosterone is floating around in my bloodstream right now though. Who knows what the problem is, my diet? Muscle stimulation, stress, or just the fact that Iíve been stuck out here without a beer, a p*ssy or an escape for far to long. (This is my 7th month at sea...)

Daily occurrences begin to anger me more and more. I canít deal with everyoneís petty bullsh*t anymore. I randomly want to fight people that say something stupid, that months before, might have been slightly entertaining.

I get random boners the size of a baseball bat a dozen times a day. All I can think about is wet p*ssy and violence. Maybe there is something seriously wrong with my body chemistry. I want to fight or f*ck sooo d*mn bad. I canít sit still, Iím jittery as h*ll, and I feel a constant desire for stimulants of any type
    and of large quantities. SOMEBODY HELP before I have a strokeÖ!!!

The only things that seem to help are insane sessions pumping iron but I canít do that everyday or my muscles will never recover properly. The other thing is video gamesÖviolent, first person shooters or any driving game where I am regularly averaging 170 mph or better...LOL With a work day as long as mine are the only times I have to play video games are when I should be sleeping and thatís only if any of the other 17 guys in my division arenít controlling the only TV we have. God knows I need the rest. Especially considering Iím having problems sleeping.

I could get sick of listening to the same music over and over again but I canít stop listening to extremely loud metal. The louder, the better. If I had something I could take to suppress the f*ck out of my nuts like an artificial estrogen I would eat the whole bottleÖ I know that everyone reading this is ****ting
    themselves right now but I am going nucking futs! Iím not cycling anything right now other than a basic fat burnerÖ

HELP!

This thread probably just erased the possibility of any reputation points in the future but I'm seriously losing it and I need somebody's input. My g/f emails me once in a while but I can't tell her all this sh*t or she'll go apesh*t...LOL

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrive View Post
    It feels like roid rage, but thereís no reason to believe thatís it. It does feel like an incredible amount of testosterone is floating around in my bloodstream right now though. Who knows what the problem is, my diet? Muscle stimulation, stress, or just the fact that Iíve been stuck out here without a beer, a p*ssy or an escape for far to long. (This is my 7th month at sea...)

Daily occurrences begin to anger me more and more. I canít deal with everyoneís petty bullsh*t anymore. I randomly want to fight people that say something stupid, that months before, might have been slightly entertaining.

I get random boners the size of a baseball bat a dozen times a day. All I can think about is wet p*ssy and violence. Maybe there is something seriously wrong with my body chemistry. I want to fight or f*ck sooo d*mn bad. I canít sit still, Iím jittery as h*ll, and I feel a constant desire for stimulants of any type
    and of large quantities. SOMEBODY HELP before I have a strokeÖ!!!

The only things that seem to help are insane sessions pumping iron but I canít do that everyday or my muscles will never recover properly. The other thing is video gamesÖviolent, first person shooters or any driving game where I am regularly averaging 170 mph or better...LOL With a work day as long as mine are the only times I have to play video games are when I should be sleeping and thatís only if any of the other 17 guys in my division arenít controlling the only TV we have. God knows I need the rest. Especially considering Iím having problems sleeping.

I could get sick of listening to the same music over and over again but I canít stop listening to extremely loud metal. The louder, the better. If I had something I could take to suppress the f*ck out of my nuts like an artificial estrogen I would eat the whole bottleÖ I know that everyone reading this is ****ting
    themselves right now but I am going nucking futs! Iím not cycling anything right now other than a basic fat burnerÖ

HELP!

This thread probably just erased the possibility of any reputation points in the future but I'm seriously losing it and I need somebody's input. My g/f emails me once in a while but I can't tell her all this sh*t or she'll go apesh*t...LOL
    wow chad has a brother at sea.................holy crap dude...start whacking more often.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    wow chad has a brother at sea.................holy crap dude...start whacking more often.....
    LOL Who is Chad...?
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

LOL Who is Chad...?
    chad is ..................hmmmmmm how do i describe chad.........chad is kinda like the feeling you get when you have to sh*t but aren't anywhere near a toilet,and it starts leaking out....(yea that works)..............he has a thread in the cycle info section...it's rather amuzing
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%

Start whacking....I need to STOP wacking. Lube isn't even effective anymore, I'm gonna break a blood vessel...LMFAO...The chaffing is out of control...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...-04/hammer.gif

The thing is, I'm not an @$$hole. I'm a pretty nice, level headed guy, which is why this is bothering me so much. My chief asked me the other day what the h*ll is wrong with me... I don't even know where to start...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.31%

get some boxing gloves and start sparring
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I don't know from expereince but it sounds like normal behavior for being out to sea for that many months.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

probably just frustrated...

i have bouts like this all the time but truth is im a psycho for the most part. I just try to stay tame and sound intelligent here.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.08%

find a whore lol and rail the s@#t out of her.
  10. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    find a whore lol and rail the s@#t out of her.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

The Bait N' Tackle
    The sailors used this one in the old Navy days. Before you go off for a long, lonely voyage, get yourself a tall jar and fill it completely with earthworms. When you get lonely, open the jar and **** away. The earthworms will provide some slithery stimulation, and your protein load will keep them nicely fed. Gone fishing!
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    The Bait N' Tackle
    The sailors used this one in the old Navy days. Before you go off for a long, lonely voyage, get yourself a tall jar and fill it completely with earthworms. When you get lonely, open the jar and **** away. The earthworms will provide some slithery stimulation, and your protein load will keep them nicely fed. Gone fishing!
    ............hahahaha....dude that beats your post last night about the flying dutchman!!!
  13. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

It feels like roid rage, but there’s no reason to believe that’s it. It does feel like an incredible amount of testosterone is floating around in my bloodstream right now though. Who knows what the problem is, my diet? Muscle stimulation, stress, or just the fact that I’ve been stuck out here without a beer, a p*ssy or an escape for far to long. (This is my 7th month at sea...)

Daily occurrences begin to anger me more and more. I can’t deal with everyone’s petty bullsh*t anymore. I randomly want to fight people that say something stupid, that months before, might have been slightly entertaining.

I get random boners the size of a baseball bat a dozen times a day. All I can think about is wet p*ssy and violence. Maybe there is something seriously wrong with my body chemistry. I want to fight or f*ck sooo d*mn bad. I can’t sit still, I’m jittery as h*ll, and I feel a constant desire for stimulants of any type
    and of large quantities. SOMEBODY HELP before I have a stroke…!!!

The only things that seem to help are insane sessions pumping iron but I can’t do that everyday or my muscles will never recover properly. The other thing is video games…violent, first person shooters or any driving game where I am regularly averaging 170 mph or better...LOL With a work day as long as mine are the only times I have to play video games are when I should be sleeping and that’s only if any of the other 17 guys in my division aren’t controlling the only TV we have. God knows I need the rest. Especially considering I’m having problems sleeping.

I could get sick of listening to the same music over and over again but I can’t stop listening to extremely loud metal. The louder, the better. If I had something I could take to suppress the f*ck out of my nuts like an artificial estrogen I would eat the whole bottle… I know that everyone reading this is ****ting
    themselves right now but I am going nucking futs! I’m not cycling anything right now other than a basic fat burner…

HELP!

You are fueling the things that are causing you problems.

Stop what you are doing and try to do something else. Something that relaxes you. Stretching, deep breathing and longs walks. Walk laps if you have to.

Quit listening to loud metal and find some soothing jazz or blues of some sort. Turn off the damn violent video games and read a book. Quit dwelling on pussey. Control yourself and focus self discipline and improvement.

I imagine that there is inherent stress being deployed especially on a ship. Find a quiet place to go and get your head together. You may not have any control over your environment or circumstances but you have complete control over your head and body. Take control back and find some serenity and peace.

Good luck.
  14. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    You are fueling the things that are causing you problems.

Stop what you are doing and try to do something else. Something that relaxes you. Stretching, deep breathing and longs walks. Walk laps if you have to.

Quit listening to loud metal and find some soothing jazz or blues of some sort. Turn off the damn violent video games and read a book. Quit dwelling on pussey. Control yourself and focus self discipline and improvement.

I imagine that there is inherent stress being deployed especially on a ship. Find a quiet place to go and get your head together. You may not have any control over your environment or circumstances but you have complete control over your head and body. Take control back and find some serenity and peace.

Good luck.
    nice
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I agree with Brian. There are things and environments that inflame temperament...such as a loud, redneck bar inciting the feeling to fight.

There are reasons styles such as Mozart foster emotional creativity...that is because the chord progressions and choices resonate with certain aspects of personality that lend themselves to that. Humans are the most advanced species that modifies its environment in order to change its thinking/feeling (think evolutionary feng shui) in order to again advance its development.

CHOOSE to evolve and develop control (through meditation, masturbation, hardcore workouts, symbolic contests, and diverted urges towards creativity and artistic expression) rather than wallow in animal nature.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.96%

Get out of the Navy and join the Marines, that way you won't have time to think about things because you will be too busy. I'm just kidding of course the Navy are good people and good at what they do.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%

Maybe this isn't such a bad thing... It seems to go in short spurts, a day here...and day there. Today was good... I got to shoot a couple hundred rounds of .50 cal machine gun ammo. Very SOOTHING... Then I tore myself up nicely in the gym. As long as my car doesn't get hit with any debris from Hurricane Flossie before I get back to the island, I'll be cool. It's parked in a 1930's aircraft hangar so hopefully the roof doesn't come down on it. That could make me a little upset...LOL Maybe I'll get one of my shore duty guys to go drive it up into the mountains.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

(mod edit..uncalled for) I think the advice that was given by the ol' wise one B5150, is the best thing to follow. Dont fuel the fire, go listen to KennyG or something lmao.

Similar Forum Threads

1. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 02:31 AM
  3. Help Asap
    By shanesurfs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 07:31 PM
  4. Need some help with tight hamstrings