SOY Protein... Helpful or Harmful???

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I'm honestly not sure about pulsing. I've never done it before so I cannot say. It is probably best to ask DR.D or someone who has pulsed a compound before.

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheDrive View Post
    I think I can get away with 10mg/ED... (or even 20mg then 10mg) BUT good point, better safe than sorry... What if I just pulse the Chlorodrol-50 (this is just in the event that I can't get anymore Nolvadex)...

Honestly, if it was me and I was out on a ship with 2+weeks of mail delay, I think that I would make sure I had more than enough on hand before I started. Something about sitting there, growing tits while you wait for the mail just doesn't sound appealing to me...

X
    •   

3. They say 'pulsing' a compound like halodrol for example would generally yield 7 lbs of good muscle rather than 10 if taken on an ED basis, but side effects go waaayyy down (most times PCT isn't absolutely necessary--depending on the compound) and though you don't gain as much, you often keep all the muscle you put on.

I just have to ask myself if I can stay committed for 2 months (that's how long it will take if I pulse it vice an ED cycle)...

4. Personally I don't like the idea of pulsing. When you are being supressed by an outside compound your suppressed. I feel that compounds should just be ran all the way through so you get the full effect. Pulsing sounds like a good idea and I'm not bashing it, but I don't think the compound when it was manufactured by the company made it to be pulsed. At the same time Halodrol is such a mild compound I don't think there is much to benefit from a pulse.

At any rate, that is just my personal opinion.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Honestly, if it was me and I was out on a ship with 2+weeks of mail delay, I think that I would make sure I had more than enough on hand before I started. Something about sitting there, growing tits while you wait for the mail just doesn't sound appealing to me...

X
    It's a natural test booster that I ran out of... It's not like I'm on a cycle right now. Read the thread before you say something...
    ...And another thing...DO YOU WANT TO DO MY JOB? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT... Take your 10 rep points somewhere else...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...utnumbered.gif
    se.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Personally I don't like the idea of pulsing. When you are being supressed by an outside compound your suppressed. I feel that compounds should just be ran all the way through so you get the full effect. Pulsing sounds like a good idea and I'm not bashing it, but I don't think the compound when it was manufactured by the company made it to be pulsed. At the same time Halodrol is such a mild compound I don't think there is much to benefit from a pulse.

True, true... Guess I'm gonna need more Nolvadex then huh? LOL

...and who the **** is this "Xodus" guy...
    "blah blah blah...well if I was out on a ship with......
    ...I'd probably get f***ed..."

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheDrive View Post
    It's a natural test booster that I ran out of... It's not like I'm on a cycle right now. Read the thread before you say something...
    ...And another thing...DO YOU WANT TO DO MY JOB? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT... Take your 10 rep points somewhere else...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...utnumbered.gif
    se.

I did read your thread.

I was talking about running out of Nolva while deployed on your ship. I don't care about your Natural Test Booster.

I don't where your hostility about your job is coming from??

Anyway,

and your 'rep' points. This ain't bb.com...

X

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheDrive View Post
    True, true... Guess I'm gonna need more Nolvadex then huh? LOL

...and who the **** is this "Xodus" guy...
    "blah blah blah...well if I was out on a ship with......
    ...I'd probably get f***ed..."
    WTF is your problem? All I said was if I were to run a cycle of any PS/PH, I would make sure that I had ALL OF MY PCT lined up PRIOR, especially MORESO IF I WAS ON A SHIP in the MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN where mail could be INCONSISTENT.

Perhaps your reading comprehension skills are what landed you in the military in the first place...

X

9. Okay...the hostility...maybe not such a good thing right now. I've just been stuck out here for a few days shy of 7 months. It really screws with you head. When I get back after long stints like this I can't sleep for the first 3 or 4 nights, there's no constant hum of gas turbines, I have to sleep with the TV on. I get nauseas from NOT moving with the motion of the waves. It blows...LOL

Yeah, I'll be in port for the next 2 months or so... I'll be fine with the Nolvadex once I do actually start the cycle...

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheDrive View Post
    Yeah, I'll be in port for the next 2 months or so... I'll be fine with the Nolvadex once I do actually start the cycle...
    I did not see that you would be in port for 2 months while 'on' and into PCT. I just thought that your initial Nolva dosing was a little low, and it would have sucked for you to run out and have to wait 2 weeks for more to show up due to you being in a situation that most of us are not in, all the while you were either 1) growing tits 2) still shut down

X

11. Reaper:

What's this CASEIN protein I see on Optimum Nutrition's website?
    What is a decent price that you normally pay, I see $30 for 2 lbs (of egg)...

I gotta roll guys... Reaper, good talking to you bud...
    Xodus, sorry man...I get a little edgy afte a while. No hard feelings, I gotta roll...

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheDrive View Post
    Reaper:

What's this CASEIN protein I see on Optimum Nutrition's website?
    What is a decent price that you normally pay, I see $30 for 2 lbs (of egg)...

I gotta roll guys... Reaper, good talking to you bud...
    Xodus, sorry man...I get a little edgy afte a while. No hard feelings, I gotta roll...
    No worries.

Check trueprotein.com Egg White Protein is $10.79/lb and Whole Egg Protein is $9.99/lb

Casein is good whey! It digests slowly, so its not a great PWO shake, but it is very good for your Pre-Bed Shake. Casein is what is in Cottage Cheese (curds & whey) The curds are the casein protein.

X

13. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Personally I don't like the idea of pulsing. When you are being supressed by an outside compound your suppressed. I feel that compounds should just be ran all the way through so you get the full effect. Pulsing sounds like a good idea and I'm not bashing it, but I don't think the compound when it was manufactured by the company made it to be pulsed. At the same time Halodrol is such a mild compound I don't think there is much to benefit from a pulse.

reaper have you ever ran an oral compound before?

but pulsing is a rather good idea to lesson the side effects yet make the cycle still worth while. however i would still make sure i had more SERM available. as far as your whey goes, have u tried lactose free whey isolate? i have the same problem and sh!t a storm when i use regular whey but whey isolate has fixed the problem.

14. schmidt-

I tried generic superdrol once last year Jan '06. I did it for 4 days and threw away the bottle. At the time I was still fairly new into bodybuilding and I was not sure what the compound was. It was given to me by a friend and the side effects from it were very harsh....yes I started running it immediately at 30mg....stupid i know..like I said last I was still fairly new into bodybuilding and I was not sure exactly what it was. I'm glad I tossed it and I'm not doing orals/ps/ph/gear ever again.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    schmidt-

I tried generic superdrol once last year Jan '06. I did it for 4 days and threw away the bottle. At the time I was still fairly new into bodybuilding and I was not sure what the compound was. It was given to me by a friend and the side effects from it were very harsh....yes I started running it immediately at 30mg....stupid i know..like I said last I was still fairly new into bodybuilding and I was not sure exactly what it was. I'm glad I tossed it and I'm not doing orals/ps/ph/gear ever again.
    stupid, yes
    but it happens. my only wonder was where your knowledge was coming from cuz i was under the impression you have never used. so i was curious. superdrol if you get the original is really not all that harsh it is like most steroids hard on the lipid profiles, but that is expected. other than that most sides i have ever noted was aggression. bloodwork always clean. pulsing tho, is a very good idea with anything doctors pulse patients all the time so no harm is done other than reducing sides.

16. I would take a hefty dose of Nolva with that Soy shake...jk, but that's how dangerous I think soy is.

17. Similar 'Soy' Thread here:

Fake meats good or bad?

18. I technically ingested a total of 120mg those 4 days of a superdrol clone before I stopped. It made me really sick around the 3rd day, but I decided to just try it a 4th till I got sick again. I didn't know the original was different than the clones. I was under the impression that it was exactly the same thing as AX put out. anyways, since then I've had 2 work annual physicals with bloodwork that came out alright so my assumption was that it was one of those 'live and learn' type deals. At any rate, if people want to use that kind of stuff that is a personal decision, but I'm not willing to play that game so that's my take on it.

19. Ahhh...I see, no Casein for me then. I'm gonna get myself some Egg protein. From what I gather in all of this conversation, it's hard to say if soy is actually evil or not... Do I want to gamble with it anymore...? Definitely not.

Yes I have tried the "Lactose Free" "Whey Isolate"... Gut rot... for me at least. I'm not really sure why if it actually is lactose free like they say.

I'm still pretty unsure whether I want to take it ED or pulse it...
    If I pulse it, I may not even need PCT but I'll have the 30 tabs/10mg Nolvadex anyway. If I take it ED I'll need more Nolvadex. Still hard to say. I've got about a month before I go on cycle. Like I mentioned before, I'll keep a log and let everyone know whats going on...

20. Vyotech makes a product called Oryx Goat Whey. It's supposed to be good for those of you who are not lactose tolerant. I'm on my 2nd jug and I am quite pleased with it. I am not lactose intolerant.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I technically ingested a total of 120mg those 4 days of a superdrol clone before I stopped. It made me really sick around the 3rd day, but I decided to just try it a 4th till I got sick again. I didn't know the original was different than the clones. I was under the impression that it was exactly the same thing as AX put out. anyways, since then I've had 2 work annual physicals with bloodwork that came out alright so my assumption was that it was one of those 'live and learn' type deals. At any rate, if people want to use that kind of stuff that is a personal decision, but I'm not willing to play that game so that's my take on it.
    claiming to be the same thing and being the same thing are not the same thing. i only used superdrol clones that dr. d himself approved of and that isnt many. when using a clone of a product you are more likely to get sides many of them are not all that pure

22. Hey Drive,

Go to bodybuilding.com/store/egg.html and you can make other choices for protien from powdered egg whites. Best of luck and Thank you for what you are doing for our FREEDOM!
    Last edited by GolFNUTT; 08-13-2007 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Forgot to add powdered in fron of egg whites

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    claiming to be the same thing and being the same thing are not the same thing. i only used superdrol clones that dr. d himself approved of and that isnt many. when using a clone of a product you are more likely to get sides many of them are not all that pure
    any info on what those few and farbetween clones were?

24. i replaced regular milk with soy milk in my diet.. doing so allowed me to drop bodyfat quite a bit faster and I look a lot better since. I'm not sure what the research says..but soy works well for me. I like to have a mixture of proteins in my diet.

25. I would go with egg protein. It a little more expensive than whey (believe it or not) but eggs are about as close as you are going to get to the bioavailablity of whey.

26. Quote Originally Posted by greenwing7 View Post
    any info on what those few and farbetween clones were?
    genetic edge labs but they are a european company

27. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I would go with egg protein. It a little more expensive than whey (believe it or not) but eggs are about as close as you are going to get to the bioavailablity of whey.
    When I can clear some room in my fridge, I will be going with Liquid Egg Whites:

http://www.eggwhitesint.com/

Apparently they are much more bio-available than powdered eggs.

X

28. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    When I can clear some room in my fridge, I will be going with Liquid Egg Whites:

http://www.eggwhitesint.com/

Apparently they are much more bio-available than powdered eggs.

X
    That would be a lot easier than the method that I use which is crack the egg and scoop out the yolk and to that about two dozen times per day!

29. so is it cheaper to but a few galons of egg whites or buy a few cases of eggs?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. soy protein good or bad?
    By Viking23 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 06:41 AM
  2. Enough to do a cycle, help or harm? Halotren
    By jaytay16 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 12:54 PM
  3. Will ph cycle help or harm low test levels?
    By superfreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 08:35 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:31 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 12:07 PM