Cut or Bulk?
- 07-27-2007, 04:31 PM
- 07-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Just go with a lean bulk. Essentially just up your calories a small amount over your BMR so that you can still gain weight without all the inevitable fat gain of straight bulk. You won't gain weight as fast as with a true bulk, but your gains will be more lean and you'll be happier with the way you look in the mirror.
- 07-27-2007, 07:01 PM
07-27-2007, 11:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-05-2006, 11:43 PM
- By Alt+F4 in forum PicsReplies: 34Last Post: 03-19-2005, 05:22 PM
- By timogburn in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2004, 10:22 PM
- By tommy36p in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2004, 07:20 PM
- By bigsquid in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 06-08-2004, 10:06 AM