for my wife
- 07-14-2007, 12:08 AM
for my wife
can anyone help me in choosing a fitness mag for my wife. she wants to start to work out, but is having a hard time getting motivated. she doesnt like me to give her advice and i would really like for her to get excited about fitness by herself. a mag with good advice on healthy nutrition, and just generally how to stay healthy and be fit.
- 07-14-2007, 01:46 AM
Im not very familiar with any women fitness mags, but if I were you id just go to barnes and noble and look. good luck
- 07-14-2007, 02:09 AM
im pretty sure my mom gets women's health(looks like men's health, but for women), but i agree w/heavyduty, just go to a book store, bc there are a bunch of women's mags out there.
07-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Yep, Women's Health seems to be the most prevelant mag for female fitness. If it's anything like Men's Health it would be ideal for beginning things.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
07-14-2007, 01:15 PM
07-17-2007, 11:01 AM
Oxygen magizine is better. It has more stuff on fitness/nutrition. My wife reads it. Womens health is more ads.
07-17-2007, 03:21 PM
my girlfriend has gotten the oxygen mags before, she likes the articles and stuff in there, i dont mind the pictures.
07-17-2007, 04:09 PM
I like women's heath, shape, self and fitness ... shape and self are more like a healthy image version of cosmo.
07-17-2007, 06:02 PM
You could also check out "Shape" magazine
edit: I see the person above me already mentioned it. My woman likes Shape and Self.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Stinger124 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2006, 09:05 AM
- By Rage (SoCal) in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2006, 11:56 AM
- By Redeemer in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2005, 05:57 PM
- By ripped22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-27-2005, 07:18 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 57Last Post: 05-16-2003, 01:28 PM